DSC03342.JPG

DSC03343.JPG

DSC03344.JPG

DSC03345.JPG

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting up into the good light now! Looking great guerilla unit! Going to be another heavy harvest. Is everything going to finish alright or is it going to be a squeeze on some due to early frosts?

Seed plants are looking great, will be fun to have some autos to play with. Remember though those are very short plants and may not do as well as the other regular plants in these spots because they aren't able to grow up into better light conditions. Looks like they are performing alright though, just keep that in mind. Autos are good but the guerillas have to know how to use them or they can get shaded out in my experience.

Thanks for sharing! Keep up the Green work! Take a minute to relax, summer break, harvest is coming soon for the autos and then the big pull! :smoke:

goriillaunit

@pipeline
I planted some Af plants, but they were dominated by larger seasonal plants. I hope there will be no early frosts because I have quite a few plants that will be ready in mid-October.
I was supposed to look at another place with plants today, but every now and then it rains.... I'm hoping for a sunny autumn. What will be it will turn out.

goriillaunit

Hello, I looked at the main spot to re-spray because lately I think the rain has come in, I cut two micro afes, there are some shortages, but maybe somehow it will be. GH blooms, another is harvested, most plants are defined.
If anyone knows what these deficiencies or excesses are, please write.
DSC03397.JPG
DSC03398.JPG
DSC03399.JPG
DSC03400.JPG
DSC03401.JPG
DSC03402.JPG
DSC03403.JPG
DSC03404.JPG
DSC03405.JPG
DSC03407.JPG