What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Goriilaunit 2K23 51N

goriillaunit

Quick update of the central spot. The treatments I performed included grubbing up, sprinkling dolomite and bat guano, cut the lower legs, additionally protected some plants. A lot of plants showed preflowery so next week there will be chuprynki. In addition, I poured three liters of water from the swamp. There are four micro-spots left to bypass.
DSC03547.JPG
DSC03548.JPG
DSC03549.JPG
DSC03550.JPG
DSC03551.JPG
DSC03552.JPG
DSC03553.JPG
DSC03554.JPG
DSC03555.JPG
DSC03556.JPG

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent work, gorillaunit! I saw Reverend was posting that he recommends not cutting lower branches too late. He recommends leaving everything on to help feed the plant as well, but late pruning could potentially delay flowering.

I usually prune most of the lower branches that are thin as they are seen so its done early and has little issues. I did notice a delay in flowering on one of the plants when it was topped in july due to a diseased growing point. The new growth wasn't even showing preflowers. One that had been topped weeks before for a similar disease did fine and had several top branches going into flowering.

goriillaunit

Excellent work, gorillaunit! I saw Reverend was posting that he recommends not cutting lower branches too late. He recommends leaving everything on to help feed the plant as well, but late pruning could potentially delay flowering.

I usually prune most of the lower branches that are thin as they are seen so its done early and has little issues. I did notice a delay in flowering on one of the plants when it was topped in july due to a diseased growing point. The new growth wasn't even showing preflowers. One that had been topped weeks before for a similar disease did fine and had several top branches going into flowering.
I cut out the smallest offshoots, I hope it will not delay flowering.

Hillbilly69

They do a little but not like scissors. It spins so fast that it doesn't have a chance to accumulate. And I got an extra blade so could just switch them out until you get a chance to clean the other one. Super time saver when trimming the smalller buds that we all hate to deal with.

goriillaunit

They do a little but not like scissors. It spins so fast that it doesn't have a chance to accumulate. And I got an extra blade so could just switch them out until you get a chance to clean the other one. Super time saver when trimming the smalller buds that we all hate to deal with.
I cut large flowers into smaller ones anyway, so that everything dries fairly evenly, well, and there is less risk of mold.

Latest posts

Latest posts