What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Goriilaunit 2K23 51N

goriillaunit

DSC03211.JPG

DSC03212.JPG

DSC03213.JPG

DSC03214.JPG

DSC03215.JPG

DSC03216.JPG

DSC03217.JPG

DSC03218.JPG

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great, guerilla unit! Got your work cut out for you at harvest time! Should see some nice yields! Good to have some early finishers to get harvest underway so it all gets done on time.

So are those the Freisland that are flowering right now? Is that usual for freisland being this early, or is it because you had selected for earlier plants?

M38 is freisland too I guess. You have some great lines and hybrids going. What is that fat leaved indica in the first pic on the last post?

Thanks for sharing, my friend! Growing good now! :smoke:

goriillaunit

The reed spot, the plants on this spot are slowly bouncing off the frosts, they still have a month of vegetation, so they're still growing, they're a little dry, but I can't walk here very often, about 200 meters away, I have three other positions hidden on the edge of the bush, if there's a male, two other varieties will be pollinated.
DSC03219.JPG
DSC03220.JPG
DSC03221.JPG
DSC03222.JPG
DSC03223.JPG
DSC03224.JPG
DSC03225.JPG
DSC03226.JPG
DSC03227.JPG
DSC03228.JPG

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow amazing growth at those spots! A little sun goes a long way! Must not be too wet underneath, the grass there is all healthy looking indicating good drainage. Is it drier than usual there? Is the swamp edge nearby or is it just a kind of a lowland area that collects moisture?

What do you plan to do for fertilization the rest of the year? They look happy as can be right now! Going to get some good yields there ! Thanks for sharing, Gorilla unit! :smoke:

goriillaunit

Wow amazing growth at those spots! A little sun goes a long way! Must not be too wet underneath, the grass there is all healthy looking indicating good drainage. Is it drier than usual there? Is the swamp edge nearby or is it just a kind of a lowland area that collects moisture?

What do you plan to do for fertilization the rest of the year? They look happy as can be right now! Going to get some good yields there ! Thanks for sharing, Gorilla unit! :smoke:
It is a wetland, there is a lot of water there in spring and autumn. The soil in this place is compacted and heavy. Grass grows there because I have been using this place for 11 years. I sprinkled a lot of dolomite so it is deacidified all around. The soil never dries out there. Also without prior preparation nothing would grow there. On my next visit, I plan to do a spider mite because I have horribly pitted leaves. I will put organic fertilizer under the plants one more time, in August I will start to fertilize with organic fertilizer with PK predominance. So far I have done two foliar sprays of urea, magnesium and microcomplex. During flowering I will also do a PK spray, I think no more than 4 times. Of course, also organic fertilizer will be sprinkled under each plant. Such large plants need more food. The fastest way to replenish all this with foliar spray.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds great, you have it down. That would be nice to keep the plant happier so they don't drop all the fan leaves. August is a good time for fertilizer so long as you don't burn. Not sure if you're aware, if the N starts to get depleted toward the end of flowering, the flower may have a cleaner smoke. But yeah the plants are hungry, so its a balance. Just saying don't over do it to keep them nice and sweet. Especially since you aren't able to flush them with water.

Enjoying the views!, those are going to yield well! :smoke:

goriillaunit

Sounds great, you have it down. That would be nice to keep the plant happier so they don't drop all the fan leaves. August is a good time for fertilizer so long as you don't burn. Not sure if you're aware, if the N starts to get depleted toward the end of flowering, the flower may have a cleaner smoke. But yeah the plants are hungry, so its a balance. Just saying don't over do it to keep them nice and sweet. Especially since you aren't able to flush them with water.

Enjoying the views!, those are going to yield well! :smoke:
Be that as it may, the plant needs some nawkzui N during flowering, mostly 3 weeks before cutting no more fertilizers, the plants pull everything from the leaves. All in all, one more month and some plants will start flowering.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting it done! Looking great! Those are growing to pretty good size for this time of year! Nice canopy forming! Thanks for sharing! Keep up the great work!

Have you ever had any issues with the plants falling over in high winds since they are elevated in those bottomless containers? I guess you have wood stakes holding them down, so probably won't blow over.

Are you using just 1 male? Its best to use 2 males when pollinating to prevent bottlenecking and preserve more of the phenotypes of the line.

goriillaunit

Getting it done! Looking great! Those are growing to pretty good size for this time of year! Nice canopy forming! Thanks for sharing! Keep up the great work!

Have you ever had any issues with the plants falling over in high winds since they are elevated in those bottomless containers? I guess you have wood stakes holding them down, so probably won't blow over.

Are you using just 1 male? Its best to use 2 males when pollinating to prevent bottlenecking and preserve more of the phenotypes of the line.
I need to drive new stakes in the middle of these containers and it should be enough.
It depends on how many males I have, this year I have few males, I wanted to propagate UEL, but unfortunately not on 5 plants it is 4 females, one has not yet determined.

goriillaunit

Hello, today I visited the main spot. The stakes were hammered in, the topping branches taped together, I sprayed urea at a dose of 17g per litre of water and 7g of magnesium per litre of water and PK at a dose of 15ml per litre of water and 1ml of karate zeon for worms. I topped up with organic fertiliser, a total of 5kg went on 22 plants. I watered each plant with about 4 litres of water from a nearby marsh to get the fertiliser to work. So far Guerilla Gold x Heribei and a few small AF are flowering.
DSC03314.JPG
DSC03317.JPG
DSC03318.JPG
DSC03319.JPG
DSC03320.JPG
DSC03321.JPG
DSC03322.JPG
DSC03323.JPG
DSC03324.JPG
DSC03325.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts