What's new

Goriilaunit 2K23 51N

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking awesome, they're growing fast! That first plot is a little shaded, cut back come of the native foliage there if possible.

Did you FIM some of them? Looks like a lot of them were topped. Have you tried leaving them without topping? There are pros and cons to each. Thanks for the update GuerillaUnit! On the way to a heavy harvest! :smoke:

goriillaunit

Looking awesome, they're growing fast! That first plot is a little shaded, cut back come of the native foliage there if possible.

Did you FIM some of them? Looks like a lot of them were topped. Have you tried leaving them without topping? There are pros and cons to each. Thanks for the update GuerillaUnit! On the way to a heavy harvest! :smoke:
Hello, I did topping, today I repeated on some plants. Other plants were only cut once ( topping). I give them a break already. I know they are shaded, but I don't want to interfere with the environment anymore, the other places are for seeds also there is no point in cutting down trees etc. the plants still have about 7-8 weeks of vegetation so they will gain weight, during induction they will gain weight heavily as well as during the first days of flowering.😁

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
You've got some great pics of your grows, I'm at 53N, and it's twitchy bum time in October if they're taking longer than expected. I've lost a few plants to the old mold in the past, but i get surprisingly dry and mild weather in the autumn. I started mine a little late this year as i'm growing more, smaller plants in a yard, like i've done since 94/95 and a few bigger plants in the greenhouse. I'd love to do one out in the wilds but its nearly all farmland and coast for about 50 miles, and a lot of the wilder places are managed by game wardens and bird watchers, dog walkers and hikers. I do know a few places i could get away with it, but i've got emphysema, so i can't get the soil out there.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Once the plants get to the top of the cages, they will be in better light and will produce. I would clear back some of the grass around them if possible to let in more light and help them get up into the better light. The plants in the raised containers are doing better since they are starting at a taller height in the light instead of at the ground.

Yeah later on in the season once the plants are more mature, you want to cut off the sucker lateral branches if they are junky inner branches promote a good structure, but leave those go for now, looks like they're doing something! :smoke:

wild cat

Niech tak będzie, że masz najlepsze metody, póki co chyba mam większe rośliny niż Twoje? a z resztą zobaczymy we wrześniu jak to będzie wyglądać.
Size does not play a major role at this point and uniqueness;)
I am interested in walking on the beach, not in selling ice cream.
quantity always comes second,
I honestly only have one plant that motivates me

Last edited:

goriillaunit

Size does not play a major role at this point and uniqueness;)
I am interested in walking on the beach, not in selling ice cream.
quantity always comes second,
I honestly only have one plant that motivates me
For one plant I would do a project at home, then I have what I expect.

goriillaunit

Once the plants get to the top of the cages, they will be in better light and will produce. I would clear back some of the grass around them if possible to let in more light and help them get up into the better light. The plants in the raised containers are doing better since they are starting at a taller height in the light instead of at the ground.

Yeah later on in the season once the plants are more mature, you want to cut off the sucker lateral branches if they are junky inner branches promote a good structure, but leave those go for now, looks like they're doing something! :smoke:
I focus only on this spot where the plants are on the hill planted. The rest of the plants are additive and intended for seed.

wild cat

Skupiam się tylko na miejscu tym, gdzie posadzone są rośliny na wzgórzu. Reszta roślin jest dodatkiem i jest stosowana na nasiona.
Nic już nie rozumiem, z wykorzystaniem roślinek uprawiających nasiona? Mam zupełnie inne priorytety... .

Last edited:

goriillaunit

Spot central :
DSC03100.JPG
DSC03101.JPG
DSC03102.JPG
DSC03103.JPG
DSC03105.JPG
DSC03106.JPG
DSC03109.JPG

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are growing fast now, explosion of growth in the past week. Happy plants!

Glad to see those pistilate preflowers! Are you seeing preflowers on many of your plants?

What seed are you making? What strains are you working with?

goriillaunit

Those are growing fast now, explosion of growth in the past week. Happy plants!

Glad to see those pistilate preflowers! Are you seeing preflowers on many of your plants?

What seed are you making? What strains are you working with?
Varieties I have a lot, I myself do not know exactly how many. When they begin to bloom I will describe because the sheet with varieties was destroyed. The one that will bloom is my strain ( Friesland bx x Freezeland ) I did not expect it to bloom so quickly.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its not stacking, just preflower which is normal I think. So it should be ok, keep an eye on it.

I have heard lots of good things about Friesland! Interested in trying that strain! Thats one for the northern growers obviously!

goriillaunit

Its not stacking, just preflower which is normal I think. So it should be ok, keep an eye on it.

I have heard lots of good things about Friesland! Interested in trying that strain! Thats one for the northern growers obviously!
I know that it is a preflower. Also significantly bloom in some time only, if it will bloom already in July then it should be ready in August. Best of all there are no AF genes in this strain.