What's new

Goriilaunit 2K23 51N

goriillaunit

Today's landing dew, it is terribly wet, I hope it will not rain again for a few days. Next week I have to do a pest spray.
DSC02794.JPG
DSC02795.JPG
DSC02796.JPG
DSC02797.JPG
DSC02798.JPG
DSC02799.JPG
DSC02800.JPG
DSC02801.JPG
DSC02802.JPG
DSC02803.JPG

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like a great start! A+ Guerillaunit!

Are you doing multiple seedlings in one of those holes?

Looks like thistles coming up in the container in that last picture.

Like the little cages to keep them protected. They almost work like shade cloth to keep them from drying out before getting established

Love the starts on the mound! That will be a big root zone! Keep us updated! Thanks for sharing! :smoke:

goriillaunit

Looks like a great start! A+ Guerillaunit!

Are you doing multiple seedlings in one of those holes?

Looks like thistles coming up in the container in that last picture.

Like the little cages to keep them protected. They almost work like shade cloth to keep them from drying out before getting established

Love the starts on the mound! That will be a big root zone! Keep us updated! Thanks for sharing! :smoke:
Regular varieties I plant a few pieces per hole. You can accurately see the thistle in the last photo, it has already broken through from underneath. In a few weeks the root system will already be at the bottom of the mounds, where the soil is moist, also no need to water.🙂

Tynehead Tom

Right on , just got caught up :)
I like how you do the mounds and cages. I used to do something similar years ago when I was growing out in the bush.
Wild boars and deer..... just makes me think of Barbeque!!
I get deer, moose and black bears on my property .... the occasional fox and cougar..... Deer ate the tops on one of my backyard shishkaberries yesterday and my dog ran it off LOL.... poor deer. Was quite the commotion though with 76 kilos of rottwieller on it's heels.
I am going to start some Friesland and was planning to keep a nice male to cross to shishkaberry and then work the line to acclimitize a shishka/friesland hybrid for my climate.
fun times!!

goriillaunit

Right on , just got caught up :)
I like how you do the mounds and cages. I used to do something similar years ago when I was growing out in the bush.
Wild boars and deer..... just makes me think of Barbeque!!
I get deer, moose and black bears on my property .... the occasional fox and cougar..... Deer ate the tops on one of my backyard shishkaberries yesterday and my dog ran it off LOL.... poor deer. Was quite the commotion though with 76 kilos of rottwieller on it's heels.
I am going to start some Friesland and was planning to keep a nice male to cross to shishkaberry and then work the line to acclimitize a shishka/friesland hybrid for my climate.
fun times!!
I have friesland bx f2 and F3. I'll try to reproduce it in larger numbers again. The snails almost ate the strain, just in time I sprinkled granules against the snails. Game is very tasty and healthy, I love to eat it, although I have a limited amount of such meat.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent start, those are taking off! Love seeing those stems swell and you're getting branching already! You have really good light in those spots. I saw the pics from the past, everything looks like its on track for heavy harvest! Good work!

What are you spraying? I haven't had issues with digging yet with the pepper based granular repellent.

Thanks for sharing brother! :smoke:

goriillaunit

Excellent start, those are taking off! Love seeing those stems swell and you're getting branching already! You have really good light in those spots. I saw the pics from the past, everything looks like its on track for heavy harvest! Good work!

What are you spraying? I haven't had issues with digging yet with the pepper based granular repellent.

Thanks for sharing brother! :smoke:
They will begin to grow in June, so far at my place cold nights. I make a spray of urea, karate zeon and magnesium. Everything is mixed together. A thick stem means a strong plant.

Latest posts

Latest posts