What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Felt cute. Made a log. Might delete, later.

Rocket Soul

This whole previous post that was here was supposed to go in Explosivz thread, im really sorry for all the weird ass beaver talk, which would make total sense in the place where its supposed to be.

Sorry GQ if you read it, im not a weirdo, or perhaps i am, but a funny weirdo.

And if you didnt read it go check out his thread and imagine my embarrassment when i found out:oops:

Attachments

• sq_500_spectral_response.jpg
    sq_500_spectral_response.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Hasch

learning and laughing
This whole previous post that was here was supposed to go in Explosivz thread, im really sorry for all the weird ass beaver talk, which would make total sense in the place where its supposed to be.

And if you didnt read it go check out his thread and imagine my embarrassment when i found out:oops:
To avoid misunderstanding:
I enjoyed reading your original post here, found it inspirational and funny.
I am not laughing at you.

Sorry for the ot @ganja.queen

ganja.queen

LOL it was actually a great post, and funny enough I've been thinking about how I need to measure PPFD or it's just a whole lot of guesswork. As you pointed out though, if the light is static all you really need are reference points.

Rocket Soul

LOL it was actually a great post, and funny enough I've been thinking about how I need to measure PPFD or it's just a whole lot of guesswork. As you pointed out though, if the light is static all you really need are reference points.
Main thing, dont buy something that breaks down after a year for 180e, buy something that achieves the same, between your tool and your own head, for 20ish euro and last you 10 years counting. Im glad you enjoyed the beaver life :)

ganja.queen

Guava Fritter, started bloom nutes in foliar spray and JADAM FPJ (fermented plant juice) to soil feed. Next time I'll start as soon as plants go in 12/12 tent. She showed signs of being hungry but resolved as soon as I started bloom foliar spray.

Picked up humic + fulvic acid, kelp + yucca extract.

Side note, every time I hear "Yuh-ka" instead of "Yoo-ka" it drives me a little crazy :rant:

gf.jpg

ganja.queen

Interesting, can you tell how and what exactly you use / apply?

All will be added to foliar spray at the ratio of 1/4 tsp to ~4 liters. The fulvic + humic acid I'll also add to soil feed at 1/4 tsp to 4 liters. Once I have enough clones in a couple months, I'll do side by side experiments to compare to plain nutes vs just fulvic + humic vs kelp + yucca vs fulvic + humic + kelp + yucca.

Forgot to mention, I also picked up amino acids after watching a few Harley Smith lectures. That may be more like 1/8th of a tsp to 4 liters, foliar and soil feed.

Last edited:

ganja.queen

Thanks @ganja.queen !

How early do you start with those?
I was thinking 2 week, when they are starting more little leave pairs.
This will be the first time I use it, but going forward I'll prep the soil with it before putting seeds in. Both aid soil structure, nutrient availability, and microbial activity so it creates an optimal environment for seed germination and early root growth. They both have a symbiotic relationship with kelp too (50% increased effectiveness), and kelp can also be used as a seed soak for better germination rates. All together they are grow stimulants.

In case you enjoy lectures with valuable information + someone coughing for the duration :sneaky::

Kelp is 1:22:04 and Humic acid is 1:28:53

ganja.queen

Did a bit of house keeping in the 18/6 tent. Replaced the CFL fixture with 400w metal halide and dimmed to 50%. Was worried about temps because the inline fan is a cheapie, but all was well.

mh.jpg