What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

asher1er

Veteran
F.U.C.K.E.M Heres a lil something from da east........the down n dirty part if you know what i mean :joint:

not ready to flip the switch, still giving it some veg time :laughing:

Last edited:
G

Gratephul4THC

what up folks, haven't been through in a while just wanted to say whats up and post some pics of my current harvest. Also i finally put the F.U.C.K.E.M tag in my signature. I hope you didn't take any offence CF im just stoned, lazy, and dumb when it comes to using computers.

HAPPY GROWING TO ALL

-ONE-

Koroz

howz'it-

Not much to show, but fuck it wanted to give some east coast love. Born and raised west coast, but living large in the east now.

started with 8, 2 female rest were male Aurora Indica.

short veg time, the put into flower because of time constraints needed it finished before we move to another spot.

so far 3 weeks of 12/12 on the front plant, 2 weeks on the back. LST and topped 1time.

Using standard potting soil. Don't expect a huge grow out of this one just enough to keep cure a few buds to keep me happy during the move. Once I get some room, ill start the real deal and something a little bigger. After the Aurora Indica's thinking of trying some White Diesel, and Twilight.

Need some pheno's that like hot temps (85-90) and real low RH (20% or below) So far the Aurora Indica from Nirvana seems to take a beating pretty well. Anyways ill post some real shots when I get a better grow going.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Great pix everyone. Lovin' all that Scrogin'! Nice haul Greatphul. Where's our beer man? LOL. How'd it turn out? Keep it green.

asher1er

Veteran
vintner said:
Great pix everyone. Lovin' all that Scrogin'! Nice haul Greatphul. Where's our beer man? LOL. How'd it turn out? Keep it green.

can't go wrong with a good scrogin, just wish i would of dropped my net in much sooner o-well :joint:

Red_Nine

outkast...sorry to hear about the pain. I know all too well about that with my back. Maybe we can trade stories sometime,lol. Hope you feel better. It's amazing how much we take for granted till we lose the function of a body part.

Everyone keep those pics coming. Looking great.

U

UBER21

outkastt said:
Good morning F.U.C.K.E.M.'ers!!!! My leg is killing me, so I am going to have some BUDDER.....if I don't get this loose hardware out soon, I am going to cut my leg off!!!!! Just kidding folks......no amputations!. Hope everyone has a great day with this lovely weather.....peace...O.

Well its a Beautiful kick ass morning and I am home.....Shout out to Outkasst and T for putting me on my ass yesterday....... :laughing: Had me on blast off from beggining to end.....Im back on earth now...... :bashhead: That was some killer chit.....Great people and good times....thats what its all about......Out hope you ur leg gets better......Did I hear ya say butter......hahahahahaha cant wait to try mine.... :canabis: :woohoo:

Oh and shout out to Delta...Had me bugging out too.....hahahaha

Last edited:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
UBER21 said:
Well its a Beautiful kick ass morning and I am home.....Shout out to Outkasst and T for putting me on my ass yesterday....... :laughing: Had me on blast off from beggining to end.....Im back on earth now...... :bashhead: That was some killer chit.....Great people and good times....thats what its all about......Out hope you ur leg gets better......Did I hear ya say butter......hahahahahaha cant wait to try mine.... :canabis: :woohoo:

Oh and shout out to Delta...Had me bugging out too.....hahahaha

Oh beware of the budder UBER21 :headbange
I can definitely vouch for the potency of MissO's budder.
Some kick ass stuff, just make sure your in for the night before you take that path,lol

Me thinks we will be meeting up for the nugs and jugs :rasta:

Stay safe and high.
.........HYDRO......

Last edited:
U

UBER21

Hydrofome420 said:
Oh beware of the budder UBER21 :headbange
I can definitely vouch for the potency of MissO's budder.
Some kick ass stuff, just make sure your in for the night before you take that path,lol

Me thinks we will be meeting up for the nugs and jugs :rasta:

Stay safe and high.
.........HYDRO......

Hahahaha yes Hydrofome....im deff aware of that.... :yoinks: heard the stories yesterday........lol....oh yes deff im there.......... :friends: :smoweed:

Z

zombo

Hi to all East Coast Croppers :wave: ,there are just so to many to mention all by name.,but thats a good thing.
Hope your feeling better,Outcast,pain sucks :cuss: !!
I just got a couple new additions to the garden:

I'll never eat them,just want to see how big I can get them.
any helpful advice would be appreciated,on how to care for them.

Are all you outdoor growers getting those last minute chores done?
All stocked up on soil,just waiting for the weather to warm up just a little more.

Grow on :headbange

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
NICE i'm diggin what's in that first pic hehe!!!!!Vetty nice Zombo..good luck OD!....Mm

Xtrakritical

OK folks, for those who I spoke too recently... The Eagle is in the air!!!

I was delayed a day, but keep your eye to the sky...
let me know if you get pooped on, and we'll take care of things next time.

Please keep me posted how things are going.

Xtra

R

Raistlin Majere

man i seem to be missing alot of shit here lately ?
should i be hanging in the chat ? kinda hard for me cause i always got the kids hanging on, but if given a week or three (babysitting plans lol) i would love to make a smoke out

missed the eagle too ?

oh well F.U.C.K. E.M

zombo ~ nice cacti brotha !! did you buy them live ?
i know of a site but was to wary ordering them. if you don't want to post details please P.M. me i always wanted to grow some of them (for eating :rasta: lol)
looks like you got alot of work coming up soon too, hope the back holds out :laughing:

Koroz ~ glad ya made the move, welcome to the east coast

keep it green brotha's :wave:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
National geographic channel (sp) 8PM C.I.A. mind control expiraments.

Koroz

Thanks for the welcome Raistlin, hopefully soon be able to meet some of you doods if my green thumb lives up to the ranks. Have no hookups right now in my area, but I am planning on fixing that problem with my little grow I got going... who needs hookups when you got soil eh?

just going to be a while watching those buds cure when your as dry as I have been (year or so lol). Can't wait.

Ill post more pictures as they fatten up. Here are a couple from my first ever attempt at growing that ended up pretty bad when I had to leave town on short notice:

shot of the Tri-branch pheno that I lost in all of the mess /fuck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts