What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
My little secret

My little secret

Bubba Kush ~ 4 weeks in veg.

I'm not anywhere near where I want to be w/my grow set up, but I'm growing again, and can proudly add to my sig. :headbange
Rock on F.U.C.K. E.M.

R

Raistlin Majere

nice gals core :wave:
never liked the look of sativa's growing dunno why :bashhead: damn sure like the smoke though lol

vin ~ :respect: healthy little girl there broham !
keep it green my friend

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Raistlin Majere,
core,
vintner, Nice babys you all have there :headbange

If I may here are a couple of shots,
I cut half down and will let the little one below the screen fill out.
Apollo and afghani to follow.

Whats in the jars are the sugary leaves, that i will be soaking in Taqulia for some jello shots for a party next month :jump:
and the gloves and siscors well those I will be scraping

Stay safe and high.
........HYDRO.......

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
It's about Fin' time VINTER!nice lookin' Bubba F.U.C.K.E.M........hydrofome can I come to the party?LOL,cannashots w/tequila,yummmmy..core is that BPP?........happy belated 4tweezzie bro's......................Mm

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
vintner said:
Bubba Kush ~ 4 weeks in veg.

I'm not anywhere near where I want to be w/my grow set up, but I'm growing again, and can proudly add to my sig. :headbange
Rock on F.U.C.K. E.M.

looking good vin, check your sig, fiesty is spelled wrong, dont want cocktail getting on your case!

are you the same vinter from 420times?

inyourendo

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Raistlin Majere said:
......never liked the look of sativa's growing dunno why :bashhead: damn sure like the smoke though lol

One of the reasons, and don't think this is bashing (if you have these problems), but many of the growers here growing predominantly Sativa/ Straight Sativa Crosses/Strains tend to OVERFEED Nitrogen. Easily determined by the obvious "Ram's Horn" curl to the large fan leaves. This, along with better rez maintenance is why I prefer a MINIMUM 2 Part nutrient line, MUCH easier to tailor your nutrient profile to the plant's liking.

Now don't get me wrong, one part nutes do work rather well, but specifically when I made the switch from GH "Lucas" Formula (only Micro and Bloom used, NO Grow) to Pure Blend Pro, deficiencies occured MUCH sooner. Also, if you become comfortable enough to be able to "Read" what the plants are using and getting away with only topping off the rez w/ fresh nutes. In doing so, for example, (Lucas Formuls is 8mL Micro & 16mL Bloom/gallon) I might add out of spec to get the nute profile back in some sort of balance, whereas if I had a 1 part nutrient, like PBP, if the NPK doesn't go down in a close to perfect balance, you MUST dump your rez and start fresh, or lockouts/deficiencies are DEFINITELY on the horizon.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MOneYMiKe said:
It's about Fin' time VINTER!nice lookin' Bubba F.U.C.K.E.M........hydrofome can I come to the party?LOL,cannashots w/tequila,yummmmy..core is that BPP?........happy belated 4tweezzie bro's......................Mm

sorry Mike did't catch that...what does BPP mean?
Nway same late 420 for you mate hehehe :rasta:

Red_Nine

pm sent Bub.

INC...I've noticed exactly what you're saying. It is a pain to have to dump your whole rez to get things back in check. I dealt with that this grow, my first with PBP in hydro. I'm switching to soil for the summer as I don't have a chiller, but thanks for the tip. You're right on point.

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Red: YES, if you plan on doin E&F/ DWC etc where EC/PPM/PH is always fluctuating, ANY 2 part nute is better. AND, in my personal opinion, much easier to dial in strain for strain, in soil as well.

B

Brother_Monk

Hey wassup FUCK ers :wave: I dont live near enough to the coast, but I can float a big ass turd downstream, and it would bump into Lady Liberty :muahaha: So, I guess I'm east coast by proxy hehheh!

Later FUCK heads!

:ying:

Last edited:

vintner

Veteran
Thanks Guys! Endo: Yeah, that was me. I don't hang there anymore. The mods could be real pricks at times. I see HardHat here too from time to time. Carp used to come around, but he's not growing anymore. You remember my fluoro LowRyder grow? I'm up to a 150watt HPS now. Don't get to grow too often though.
Should be posting pix of new grow cab soon. Got lots of work to do round here.

vintner

Veteran
Is that better? Cause that's the truth. You guys are all such great leaders and teachers, and I've still got a lot to learn, but I'm proud to be included .
Nice cab Art. Stay safe all and keep it green :rasta:

threeeleven

Red_Nine said:
threeeleven...everytime I look at that avatar it makes me laugh. I love that guy. Is he still on Conan? It's been awhile since I watched.

Yep he's still on... and still has the same voracious thirst for young Asian men

R

Raistlin Majere

PM sent bub :respect:

thanks INC for breaking it down mang

vin nice sig broseph :rasta: bout time too, we all are always learning
good to have family to help in the process

ARTofMAKINGfire ~ nice cabby bro
them babies 13 daze old ??

HEY EVERYONE !!!
:smoweed:

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
OG bub said:
Hey Fuckem doods! PM me, I have a 420 gift for yall!

Peace, bub.

hehe any imitation gifts for f.u.c.k.i.m? :wave:

Brother_Monk said:
Hey wassup FUCK ers :wave: I dont live near enough to the coast, but I can float a big ass turd downstream, and it would bump into Lady Liberty :muahaha: So, I guess I'm east coast by proxy hehheh!

Later FUCK heads!
:ying:

i dont even know what to say to that.

vintner said:
Thanks Guys! Endo: Yeah, that was me. I don't hang there anymore. The mods could be real pricks at times. I see HardHat here too from time to time. Carp used to come around, but he's not growing anymore. You remember my fluoro LowRyder grow? I'm up to a 150watt HPS now. Don't get to grow too often though.
Should be posting pix of new grow cab soon. Got lots of work to do round here.

yeah i seldom go over there anymore, your spot on about the mods, but i more had a problem with rob himself, just being childish and rude. aww i havent talked to carp in forever, i miss some of those guys. i just talked to racefan the other day and he invited me to join his friends site thats only got about 20 or so pretty experianced growers, pretty cool shit. sad about ranger danger, always loved his stories. yeah i remember the floro grow. your movin up in the world now, congrats. cant wait to see pics.

marley1 said:
did i miss the pillow fight yet?
no you didnt miss it but my pillowcase is filled with doorknobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts