What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all you FUCKEM's.

Candy here, reporting in from the capital of the dirty dirty. All the Sugar Klingons are looking good. Shoot me a pm if you are interested.

BTW, I managed to clone on my first real try at it. Very pleased.

Keep it up East Coasters.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
jipedestran said:
The spirit of the east coast is as kind as it gets.
^^^Well said Bro. Sounds like a party in here LOL.
Candy: Congrats on popin you clonin cherry! LOL That's reason enough for a :jump:
Stay safe all. Mo pix please LOL

R

Raistlin Majere

went and took these just now for you vin :wave:

latest batch of cubies just about ready to birth (PE)

and some SQ shots for ya bro keep it green

U

UBER21

MOneYMiKe said:
I deff think endo should be able to score!!!!Good sheit right there...congrats Hydro verry nice mmmmm cheeze........Mm what it is Uber?

What it is big homie......lol... :rasta:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Just got offf wrk dmn drunks!!!errrrrr!!what it is F.U.C.K.E.M.crizzew Powerhouse wha?......BIG up's HTC.....................Mm

vintner

Veteran
Very nice Raistlin. She looks to be a frosty beech! Are the epsome salts working for ya? I love that part of the grow you're in. Buds get bigger every time you see them. Stay safe Bro.

R

Raistlin Majere

thanks vin :rasta:
dunno if the salts are helping or not
nothing seems to be getting worse

but the plants that show the most damage also drink less water :bashhead:
i can only water them once a week cause the pot is so water heavy
next time i use this FFOF i'll add some perlite at 20-30% for drainage

vintner

Veteran
That's a good idea. I've read that some bags of the FFOF can have a lot of mulch type matter in it, so a little Dolomite might be do you well too. Glad to hear things aren't getting any worse. Did you get any help in the plant hospital?

J

jipedestran

It gets worse.

So last night I found that I have some spider mites in my veg chamber. I was given three clones maybe one month back from up north. I quarantined em, kept em dowsed in insectisidal soap and even transplanted them into fresh dirt by rinsing off all the old dirt down to the roots.

Yesterday I noticed some yellow spots, classic sign. I took all three and bagged them their pots and their dirt. My lifesaver had a couple spots so I gave her a huge haircut.

I am going to take fresh clones and bomb the whole place.

Fucking sucks.

Positive side, my flower room is rockin

peace
mf

xOOx

wow jiped, you seem to be having some bad luck lately, is that the 3rd one though? i hope.. lost clones, mites.. um, hope it turns around for ya!

you sure its mites? once i had some yellow dot spots on two leaf, and i thought the same, but i looked over every leaf with the ratshack scope, no bugs, nothing. zapped it with the no pest strip for a few days though, just in case. think it was just a fert or deficiency thing. i might of spilled somethin on the leaf.

xoox

R

Raistlin Majere

vintner said:
That's a good idea. I've read that some bags of the FFOF can have a lot of mulch type matter in it, so a little Dolomite might be do you well too. Glad to hear things aren't getting any worse. Did you get any help in the plant hospital?

yeah the soil looked mulchy to me, i am out of the D-lime gotta get some before next run, then i can lay off adding salts for my cal/mag

never did ask for help in the hospital :bashhead: it just takes to damn long to type out all the info they want/need
and really i don't care that much anyhow so long as i got smoke
i would like to figgure it out sure, but it will come in time

i always wished the hospital was a sorta closed forum
like one can post a thread there stating their problems, but then the only peeps who can reply would be the ones who are running the show down there
stitch and friends that is
now there are so many damn fools in there saying whatever to whomever
of course i just skim right over there posts without even reading them LOL

-----------thinking on doing my own organic soil next time i dunno
i read the organics for beginers and it seems real easy (LC's recipe i think?)
we shall see

keep it green broseph !!

J

jipedestran

No faking the mites have not seen them in ten years....

but I am all good, just bitching. I get really anal when it comes to pests and imperfection with the plants.

peace
mf

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Rastlin: look up "Blazeonup" 's indoor soil/soilless mix. I believe the components are Promix, Miracle Grow Organic, Blood & Bone Meal. All he does is water start to finish, the nutes are already taken care of in his mix.... I'll see if I can't find it for ya.

As for thing over here, taking cuttings, mostly just need cuts of the UK Cheese I have most/all of the others. Once they get the haircut and I finish the last of the room build, their getting flipped to 12/12.

Here ya go guys:

Whole room #1 4/25:

UK Cheese:

Strawberry Diesel:

Moloka'i Frost:

Cripple Creek x Sputnik 2.0 ( keep an eye on this one, I think she'll be one of F.U.C.K. E.M.'s new stars):

Bubba Kush:

Bastard OG Kush, Sherry XL and SSSDH (Shire):

Have a good weekend all

Last edited:

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Lookin GREAT INC!
Wow, what an improvement over such a short period of time!!
Seems like just yesterday they were fresh cuts!

You're going to have a great time with all those fresh buds.

I'm very glad that you're surviving the Shire as well. She was awesome, i CANNOT WAIT to run that bitch again!!!

Looking forward to what comes out of it!

Koroz, Hydrofome420, Raistlin Majere, PhillyPride - Ladies are looking stunning! Keep up the great work!!!!

Jipedestran - I'm sorry to hear about your spidermites, i battled them for two months and they were at the end of flower!!! I hope your quarantine helps kills them! I'm glad to hear that your flower room is alive and kickin though!!!

- SubN

B

BaBaBooeyVT

looking for some help i cant find powder lime just fine pelltized should i use the same 2tbs per gallon ?

clearcutter

BaBaBooeyVT said:
looking for some help i cant find powder lime just fine pelltized should i use the same 2tbs per gallon ?
I use Espoma pelletized lime. I mix that at 2tbs per gallon when i use peat moss. I've never used powdered lime but this stuff seems to work fine.

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
high folks! out of gifts at this point.
More in the future!
grow hard, peace, bub.

R

Raistlin Majere

i used Espoma pelltized D-lime, just ground it up in a coffee grinder i use just for that
5$ at wallyworld or so for the grinder

OG bub :wave:
:respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:
much love brother

peace to the east my friends
:smoweed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts