What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UBER21

outkastt said:
Uber, we had an awesome time with you as well.....you a real cool guy, and we look forward to chilling with you more. I also wanted to ask any F.U.C.K.E.M.'ers if they wanted to come to Nugs n Jugs......we would somehow have to get you vouched, but there are alot of us now, so a few options on the meeting places. Pm peeps or me. Thank you all for the well wishes...I didn't even get to BUDDER myself up, as I am too BUSY! But tomorrow will be a day of rest for me.....actually, I will be going on a college visit with my son......so no rest for the weary...or BUDDER. Anyway peeps, have a good one...peace....O.

The pleasure was all mine you guys were great and had me bugging out.....Wish I had a camera for my face :1help: when the big girl was released.............Big intimidator she is......she showed me who runs shit at the house......I was in her domain...but damn she was fucking Beautiful..... :jawdrop: Anyway u have the contact now so as they say mi casa su casa..... :wave:

asher1er

Veteran
Shit seems like the F.U.C.K.E.M. Crew got shit going for them, ima have to stick around here more often. Was gonna do a grow diary but F.U.C.K. It prolly just be keepin my updates here :joint:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Hey Zombo: Nearly a year ago there used to be a guy w/a thread in the green house forum that grew peyote. I've haven't done any reading there in a long time though. Bearfootlove once gave me a link to another site/forum for shrooms and different halucinogetics. I'll see if I can still find it. No wounder your hurtin' dude; luggin' all those bags around. LOL
Yall stay safe in your up-comming outdoor plantings. Can't wait for pix!

Last edited:

xOOx

wow! i haven't seen peyote in ages around here. friend who lived in phoenix briefly had eaten some that grows naturally there. he ate a decent sized chunk, and then vomit all over the street (fresh picked). he was tripping for 3 days, went to sleep, woke up. still in the acid/shroomy like buzz. don't know if'd eat it unless you have a lot of time to dedicate to yourself, 3 days tripping, i dunno - lol

keep up the good work everyone.

FUCK'EM!

stay safe,
xoox

Been Real busy Harvesting and manicuring
Hello everyone
O I hope your leg pain subsides
ZomboGreat photos

Grape Ape harvested at 69 days sorry for the pic quality the pics were taken in the pitch black

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Dam nice looking buddage you have there Philly :headbange

That Grape Ape is one frosty Bitch :rasta:

Nugs and jugs Baby :jump:

Stay safe and high.
.........HYDRO........

U

UBER21

PhillyPride said:
Been Real busy Harvesting and manicuring
Hello everyone
O I hope your leg pain subsides
ZomboGreat photos

Grape Ape harvested at 69 days sorry for the pic quality the pics were taken in the pitch black

looking killer philly as usual top notch chit......look out nugs for jugs philly is coming...lol..

Last edited:

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gifts enroute to 7 folks from the FUCKEM crew! got 2 gifts left, first come first serve.. but Ill arrange more gift giving in the future, so if ya miss this one, no worries :)

Enjoy folks!
good grows from the HillTemple Collective crew!

bub.

R

Raistlin Majere

and a big THANK YOU !!! from me
:respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

thanks to you too zombo :headbange

and philly don't forget to stop and smell the flowers, be easy my friend
nice pics too broham !!

peace in the east :smoweed:

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
OG bub said:
gifts enroute to 7 folks from the FUCKEM crew! got 2 gifts left, first come first serve.. but Ill arrange more gift giving in the future, so if ya miss this one, no worries :)

Enjoy folks!
good grows from the HillTemple Collective crew!

bub.

<<<<<does a double ended back handspring half rotation into a tripple cartwheel and finishes off with a backwards double healflip and raises hands in the air to signify hed like to get in line.

P.S that grape ape looks killer!!!!

Last edited:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Gives Endo a 10 across the board :jump:

To have friends make you a rich person,
and from a great soul and one of the most gearous people I know,
I show you want just came in my post box.

Herrijanna, ECSD,Cheese,GDP,PurpleKush :jump: :jump:
Man am I stoked.
and also 5 jars of my fresh cut a11, burping begins Now,lol

Stay safe and high.
.........HYDRO........

Endo

Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hydrofome420 again.
lookin good man, what a nice gifts you got! jars look good too!

U

UBER21

Hey hydrofome looks like u roll in the best of circles.....hehehehe.........love it....I have my ffa and special blueberry just starting..lol

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
I deff think endo should be able to score!!!!Good sheit right there...congrats Hydro verry nice mmmmm cheeze........Mm what it is Uber?

Red_Nine

Bub,thanks again, you're too generous. And congrats on getting Mr. Hill's genetic catalog. I'm pretty sure I heard you got that. I'm sure you'll continue to do your good work. I've been following your threads for a long time. I need to post more. Much +karma to you and the Mrs.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alot of shit going on in here these daze :D
everybodies grows look stellar!
im gonna have to get my game up,
these grows are out shining mine :(

thanks BUB!!!
cant wait to run these powerhouse's.
see that kids, like american express says,
membership has it's privelages

asher1er

Veteran
cocktail frank said:

Is it with approved credit only, or like all the dealers in the south, bad credit no credit everyone gets approved? HAHA :joint:

J

jipedestran

Hey FUCKEM

just posting to complain. I have been real busy lately with my real life. But you can never neglect your garden.

I did, and now I have to try to re-veg my Mother's Finest, as the clones have all passed on.

I have confidence that I will be able to pull it off, as she is a near tree at this point.

But I fucked up cloning with my hps instead of fluoros like always....

I promise some good shots of these trees I have going now, from the MF, to the Kona Mist, to the three Kushy looking bag seed plants.

I have diversity.

Big love to all----The spirit of the east coast is as kind as it gets.

CF--I am doing everything I can to move forward with my project. My contact is a bit, how do you say, SQUARE.....but she has her heart in the right place.

peace
mf

Endo

Veteran
cocktail frank said:
alot of shit going on in here these daze :D
everybodies grows look stellar!
im gonna have to get my game up,
these grows are out shining mine :(

thanks BUB!!!
cant wait to run these powerhouse's.

i cant wait till the intrest rates kick in cocktail frank is going to be rolling in the dough, and the rest of you dudes are going to be filing for bankruptcy! any of you fuckums wanna join fuckim b4 its too late???
j/k everyone, im sure cocktail will work out a payment plan with you guys soon. good luck!! :spank: :bashhead: :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts