What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
:wave:
So
This is where yall have run off to and left me alone and talkin' to myself in the Tri-State thread! :badday: And here I thought maybe you'd found a brewer w/purdier purple (grape crushin') toes than me. :rant:
JK Happy 420 Gang! :jump:
Got something to share w/yall. Stay tuned.

Xtrakritical

Oh lookie what I found!

Oh lookie what I found!

Whats up F.U.C.K.E.M. Brotherhood! :bow:

Happy 420 To EVERYONE... :rasta: :headbange

Everyones ladies are looking stellar, which I love to see!!! :joint:

I think one of the requisites should be Members MUST have some sort of rooting method down packed! (nothing like taking a few hours out to send some goodies, and have nothing survive.) :fsu: :rant: but thats just me...

So, if anyone needs help building or using any type cloning method, please email INC, He can build / Fix anything! LOL JUST KIDDING! dont fill his
in-box, post up here and we will get you up to speed in no time! :)

Now on to the nicer side of X

Sour bubble with the heavy solid nugs we all love!

Bubba Kush

CCxSP

SD IBL

Xtra

Last edited:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
clear cutter / southern candy/ smarmy army,
thanks for coming by,
you guys show great promise, definately skilled growers :D

endo,
a big welcome to you.
you are like a chinese toy importer.
what you have is similar to us, but slightly diff and built cheaper.
make sure you fuckim tags arent painted w/ lead paint.

outkkast,
pleasure having you stop by here:D
i know you dont post pics, but ive tried your work and its stellar!

uber/ vinter/ X/ 311/ PP and anybody else i missed.

Happy 420!!

dont know bout you guys, but ill be chiefing on my pole all day long
:fsu: :muahaha:

Last edited:
U

UBER21

Well im off to get the line wet and hopefully catch my limit of some nice trout.....Nothing like being in the outdoors with some good green and catching some fish......im on some spiritual shit when im in the stream........be safe all and enjoy the day....... :ying:

Red_Nine

If you guys get bored make sure to check out Comedy Central and G4 on TV. All day shows about our favorite herb.

Cocktail Frank aka The Boss aka The Asshole...thanks for the great things you've contributed. Your time and effort doesn't go unnoticed.

Xtrakritical...very nice pics. That SD IBL is too much. Quality control for sure. Thanks for posting 'em.

The elusive Endo...I thought you were just a hater,lol. Frank clued me in. Well, keep the import version of FUCKEM up to par. We don't want any of that inferior Chinese made shit to be confused with us. We are American Made. Well, except for Core, but there's always an exception. That tag is pretty funny.

Uber...good luck fishing. It's been about 2 years since I've been out. It really is nice to just chill out in nature.

Vin...get your ass over here! This is pretty much the new hangout.

potparty...happy 420 fucker.

threeeleven...everytime I look at that avatar it makes me laugh. I love that guy. Is he still on Conan? It's been awhile since I watched.

I know I missed some people, but that's all that I can see on my screen. Everyone keep it up and rep FUCKEM to the fullest.

Happy 420 F.U.C.K.E.M. !!!

Got to Run HAPPY 420 to all of my FUCKEM brethren :rasta:

This is a truly righteous herb that not only heals but also elevates what a wonderful gift from mother nature, kudos on this day and everyday to MARIJUANA and how lovely to have 420 fall on a Full Moon be safe and more important be easy everyone :smoweed:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Happy 420 F.U.C.K.E.M. Crew!!!!!!!!!got both of em......lookie lookie
what I just found....not.....Mm

spadedNfaded

Veteran
HAPPY 420 my FUCKEM CREW!!!!!

Not high yet i've been busssssyyy as hell in the CITY!!
Getting some grub and then some mad bowls and joints over a fire! shwing!!

Have a great day everyone, you deserve it!!

What's up Xtra!?!?!?!!? I haven't seen you in forever my dude! How are things?!

- SubN

U

UBER21

Red_Nine said:
If you guys get bored make sure to check out Comedy Central and G4 on TV. All day shows about our favorite herb.

Cocktail Frank aka The Boss aka The Asshole...thanks for the great things you've contributed. Your time and effort doesn't go unnoticed.

Xtrakritical...very nice pics. That SD IBL is too much. Quality control for sure. Thanks for posting 'em.

The elusive Endo...I thought you were just a hater,lol. Frank clued me in. Well, keep the import version of FUCKEM up to par. We don't want any of that inferior Chinese made shit to be confused with us. We are American Made. Well, except for Core, but there's always an exception. That tag is pretty funny.

Uber...good luck fishing. It's been about 2 years since I've been out. It really is nice to just chill out in nature.

Vin...get your ass over here! This is pretty much the new hangout.

potparty...happy 420 fucker.

threeeleven...everytime I look at that avatar it makes me laugh. I love that guy. Is he still on Conan? It's been awhile since I watched.

I know I missed some people, but that's all that I can see on my screen. Everyone keep it up and rep FUCKEM to the fullest.

Happy 420 F.U.C.K.E.M. !!!

RedNine thanx brother theres nothing like it fishing and good medicine go together like ham and burger or koolaid and sugar......I tend to do it often as the weather gets better...sooooooooooo peaceful........

R

Raistlin Majere

hello brothers :wave:

hope you all had a slammin day i know i did :muahaha:

Speed Queen at 25 daze

peace in the east :rasta:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wanted to wish my F.U.C.K.E.M brothers a late Happy 420...i could't post on 420 coz of me being at the 420 ICMAG cup

My own creation...POLLEN CHUCK..sativa pheno
128478_april_2008_12_.JPG

12847DSCF5030.JPG

12847DSCF5033.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts