What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BaBaBooeyVT

thanks Clearcutter and Raistlin what need to hear iv looked high and low for the powder no luck so i got Espoma pelltized D-lime

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOOO!
got my NL beans from dr. atomic, some hawaiin sativa from feds, some ch9 jack female and some sam skunkman orig thai haze x skunk#1 freebies.

THoC

Let us know how the Drs NL turns out. I have been sitting on a pack for awhile now. Be great to see a grow of it!!
cheers

U

UBER21

cocktail frank said:
WOOO!
got my NL beans from dr. atomic, some hawaiin sativa from feds, some ch9 jack female and some sam skunkman orig thai haze x skunk#1 freebies.

Nice selections CF cant wait to see the finished work......Looks like the thai haze x skunk freebies are still around.....

J

jipedestran

Im not crazy,

nice pics, but can't let that sig go.

GO FLYERS

:headbange :headbange

peace
mf

REZDOG

Veteran
Frank,
The Fed Hawaiian should be very interesting.
The NL,well,I have serious doubts,unless you want to revisit the Days of Classics,it won't stack up,imo.
However,good for out-crossing,if one selects right.
Just checking in bro. :smile:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Becarefull Guys

Becarefull Guys

I just got a PM from someone stating they had met w/someone else who had met me and said I was a cool guy. That's nice and all, but I don't know these other people from Adam. Earlier in this thread someone else mentioned meeting me, but I thought it was a joke and blew it off. Someone here is odviously impersonating me. Can't imagine why. Stay safe all.

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
vintner said:
I just got a PM from someone stating they had met w/someone else who had met me and said I was a cool guy. That's nice and all, but I don't know these other people from Adam. Earlier in this thread someone else mentioned meeting me, but I thought it was a joke and blew it off. Someone here is odviously impersonating me. Can't imagine why. Stay safe all.

that shits creepy

dj digigrow

what up brothers....
got a Q. for ya's: How do I go about thawing out seeds that have been in the freezer for a few weeks??

dj digigrow

I was also thinking F.U.C.K. E.M. should have a banner so members could put it in their sig.

photoshop anyone??

Last edited:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
outkastt Thanks for clearing that up. And, I agree, it is a good thing. Maybe someone else was also mistaken. IDK I can only go by what I'm told.

xOOx

cocktail frank said:
WOOO!
wow frank, from now on you will be know as "mr. strains", lol.

but Hawaiian Sativa .. hmm.. fed pic on their site looks a little familiar doesn't it..

i wonder if any of them will grow up to be the uptown piff?

i'd wait on them though. LOL :wink:

btw,
i met vintner too, u cool guy, u! low sulfur wine, i remember. lol

note: that was a joke.

xoox

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Morning all, and Yes Miss O is def the grow queen, and I might also add the Budder Queen :headbange.

And that care package has perked up very nicley :jump:

Stay safe and high.
.......HYDRO.......

U

UBER21

outkastt said:
Hello peeps....and let me clarify something, because there is a lil paranoia going on.....I said somewhere that I had chilled with "Vin" for 4/20, but I was with "Vin",Vinman from Wake n Bake, as well as "Hydro",Hydrofome from Wake n Bake.......if anyone mistook that, I apologize for that. But I don't think there is any weirdness going on, lol......someone just smoked some shwag and got paranoid, lol!!!!! So, I hope everyone feels better about things, but I will say, that we are all pretty good at looking out for each other. That is actually a great thing peeps!!!! Hope everyone has a good day....peace....O.

Outkasst you the bomb girl.........lol.......

Hydrofome420 yes she is the Queen of Canna and that BUdder........ :respect:

W

WeldFlash420

I must obey the Queen, I must obey the Queen! Just stopped in to say hello and that I'll be posting up some pics this week of what I've got going guys. You guys are rocking the house here and thats awesome, way to represent the Tristate gents. Also its great to see F.U.C.K.E.M growing in leaps and bounds! Power to all my F.U.C.K.E.M bretheren! Peace

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
outkastt said:
If I am the queen of anything, then I dictate that MJ be legalized and everyone must grow at least one plant from start to finish, then smoke their harvest. That is my QUEENLY DECREE!!!!

:eek:I must obey, I must obey:eek:

U

UBER21

Ur wish is my command ur Highness........U shall be graced with Cannabis petals at ur feet whenever ur Highness walks....... :bow: :bow: Where not worthy where not worthy......lol

R

Raistlin Majere

dj digigrow said:
what up brothers....
got a Q. for ya's: How do I go about thawing out seeds that have been in the freezer for a few weeks??

put them in the fridge for a day or two
then take em out and let them warm to room temp
easy does it, as they will be more fragile when frozen

SQ at 32 daze

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

F.U.C.K. E.M. !!!!

U

UBER21

Raistlin Majere said:
put them in the fridge for a day or two
then take em out and let them warm to room temp
easy does it, as they will be more fragile when frozen

SQ at 32 daze

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

F.U.C.K. E.M. !!!!

Raist those pics look wonderful mang......U have skills with the camera as well......HOw many mp is that camera those pics look like they could be used for the next issue of Weed World or Skunk......pure fire...... :headbange

Status
Not open for further replies.