What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary explo and his new mate, Cultimate 🦫

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
We are at EC 1.41 mS, PH 5.9, 23.5C, 50% RH.
The recent cooler weather sure helps with keeping them in a good environment!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Way too catchy!
We dancin' now..
bober-bobr.gif

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Enaugh dancing, small pic update time!
EC 1.35 mS, PH 6, 24.5C, 62% RH
All plants have roots touching down the bottom of the buckets by now.
Today I found them almost touching the light, so I had to raise the light a bit. Soon will tune up the light power and maybe up the EC a bit as well.
Flash on:
flash.jpg

Flash off:
noflash.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Last night we had:
EC 1.24 mS, PH 6, 24.8C, 63% RH
I added more nutrients and some PH down.
Now we are at:
EC 1.50 mS, PH 5.6, 24.1C, 58% RH
The plants started to smell nice, I expect to see preflowers soon.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
EC 1.42 mS, PH 5.7, 24.6C, 65% RH
Plants grow and stretch started, I had to raise the lights a bit, also added more power, will start keeping them 1.5 to 1.6 EC from now on as I seen the start of a Mg deficiency (already added enaugh Terra Aquatica Novamax Grow nutrient to go over 1.5 after I measured the EC & PH). I also collected more rainwater, since it rained. I now have enaugh rainwater stored to finish this grow.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
EC 1.43 mS, PH 5.7, 24.8C, 67% RH
So I added 5 more ml of Terra Aquatica Novamax Grow, should go to 1.55 mS or so. This is first time I had to add more nutrients 2 times in one day. They growing and stretching, so they need the food.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Took some pics, not the best ones cause of intense light and maybe because I forgot the camera in macro mode, but you can see the growth anyway. Will try for better pics next time.
EC 1.46 mS, PH 5.8, 24.6C, 65% RH
First preflowers starting to show at the nodes.

Front left:
FL.JPG

Front right:
FR.JPG

Back left:
BL.JPG

Back right:
BR.JPG

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Thank you very much @DARKSIDER !

We have EC 1.41 mS, PH 5.7, 24.2C, 65% RH.
This morning I put the EC at around 1.6 after measuring, so they ate ~0.2 mS EC since then , that's about 10 ml of concentrated nutrient in 12 hours. They seem to like the higher light level and higher EC for now. Trying to mantain 1.5 to 1.6, I will start adding more soon, so it stays over 1.5 mS at all times.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
You are planning to train that beast a little bit to keep it at the same height like the other ones?:whip:
Maybe if the other ones don't catch up soon and it gets too tall compared to them. But looks like 1 or 2 of them will already be at about same height soon.
There is at least 1 meter more for them to grow taller and the light is just around 50% power. So I hope there is space for them even without training.

Latest posts

Latest posts