What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

exodus cheese clone still active

JAWS

ran mine in veg for 72 days im now flowering them out, i hope to see some buds like those.

56.JPG
58.JPG

peace ..

Greenvein

That cut looks good @Greenvein ,just may be the 1,76
There's been alot going on with the main guy that's preserving this cut that I can't speak of. It's looking like I have no chance of getting his psychosis cut and also he's not available for me to get fresh clones from his exo mother. I don't have the space to keep a mother and not sure how continuously re cloning is going to effect the genetics. Also I doubt I will get a answer for your question on it being the 76 bud.

Greenvein

Looking good mate,what's the stentch like? Are you getting worried about it lol,that's the true test
Cheers bud 🙏 the aroma was backwards to me for a while if I was to compare buying a bag or growing it. Growing it the sweet pine kinda smell was stronger then the earthy cheese smell it really stood out untill now in late flower it's taken a back seat ant let the cheese smell take over. But over here if we was buying it everyone would have to crack a bud to get that unique sweet smell before accepting it's proper cheese..
I have no worries about the smell as I'm double filtered & drop my RH lol but when I open her up I get blasted every time the fan blows in my direction 😂
👊

GainesvilleGreen

bimblebrains_1

But over here if we was buying it everyone would have to crack a bud to get that unique sweet smell before accepting it's proper cheese..
I dunno wether we are talking about the same cut now,the one I first saw/am hunting that was exactly the same for a number of years in the cambs/beds area circa 99 - 08(I only saw it once between 04 and 08 tho) you never had to crack a bud to get the true smell and it had little to no sweetness either,just straight evil chemical tcp with an uderlying hashy funk,the smell could not be contained even with vacuum seals,I remember the whole room would smell exactly like it tasted in your mouth,a true translation of smell to taste, amazing...the cut i sourced is very muted compared to that old one and has a slightly more berry/sugary overtone on top of that raw tcp evil chemical,still needs bagging several times and vac sealing and is defo up there with the stinkiest but it's not on the same level as that one from back then,that was scary to have in your possession,fuck knows what it would have been like to grow, gnarly and very worrying...I have used double scrubbing to grow mine as well,as does the guy the gave her to me

Greenvein

I dunno wether we are talking about the same cut now,the one I first saw/am hunting that was exactly the same for a number of years in the cambs/beds area circa 99 - 08(I only saw it once between 04 and 08 tho) you never had to crack a bud to get the true smell and it had little to no sweetness either,just straight evil chemical tcp with an uderlying hashy funk,the smell could not be contained even with vacuum seals,I remember the whole room would smell exactly like it tasted in your mouth,a true translation of smell to taste, amazing...the cut i sourced is very muted compared to that old one and has a slightly more berry/sugary overtone on top of that raw tcp evil chemical,still needs bagging several times and vac sealing and is defo up there with the stinkiest but it's not on the same level as that one from back then,that was scary to have in your possession,fuck knows what it would have been like to grow, gnarly and very worrying...I have used double scrubbing to grow mine as well,as does the guy the gave her to me
Yeah you can definitely smell it before you crack the bud I was referring to if it was poorly grown/dried/cured it would still be loud cheese but they would be looking for the unique smell not just the loud cheese before the certified it was the real deal. This is the same clone/plant I'm growing now & exactly the same as I used to get back in the day.. this is the clone the exodus guys were handing out. In Luton there was also another cut that was probably louder then the exo cheese but it didn't have it's unique tone & it was mainly polish guys selling 100s of clones of that on a regular.. they grew that from a seed named Luton cheese but not sure what seed bank. it definitely wasn't the exo cut but was definitely a louder cheese iirc the bud was lighter green to the exo cut but they both were the top to cheese's going around.. i too would definitely love that Luton cheese back but the one of the main guys in their circle got busted somewhere back in 2013 at a guess and when that happened his whole circle of guys Stevenage, Letchworth, Nottingham & Cambridge closed up shop. After shit cooled down they went back to work but nobody they gave the clones to had a clone to give back and all their stuff was crap after that so then closed up again and left the UK. The only thing I can't confirm is your dates to the EU guys as I'm not sure how long they was going before I met them but I know for a fact the exo cheese was around way earlier then theirs. I'm just waiting on my cured flower now to give more details on my cut but I'm not organic so naturally my flower probably won't be as loud as organic. My cousin ran a clone I gave him of some other flower and it was definitely louder then mine so another thing that could affect the loudness 👍

GainesvilleGreen

Yeah you can definitely smell it before you crack the bud I was referring to if it was poorly grown/dried/cured it would still be loud cheese but they would be looking for the unique smell not just the loud cheese before the certified it was the real deal. This is the same clone/plant I'm growing now & exactly the same as I used to get back in the day.. this is the clone the exodus guys were handing out. In Luton there was also another cut that was probably louder then the exo cheese but it didn't have it's unique tone & it was mainly polish guys selling 100s of clones of that on a regular.. they grew that from a seed named Luton cheese but not sure what seed bank. it definitely wasn't the exo cut but was definitely a louder cheese iirc the bud was lighter green to the exo cut but they both were the top to cheese's going around.. i too would definitely love that Luton cheese back but the one of the main guys in their circle got busted somewhere back in 2013 at a guess and when that happened his whole circle of guys Stevenage, Letchworth, Nottingham & Cambridge closed up shop. After shit cooled down they went back to work but nobody they gave the clones to had a clone to give back and all their stuff was crap after that so then closed up again and left the UK. The only thing I can't confirm is your dates to the EU guys as I'm not sure how long they was going before I met them but I know for a fact the exo cheese was around way earlier then theirs. I'm just waiting on my cured flower now to give more details on my cut but I'm not organic so naturally my flower probably won't be as loud as organic. My cousin ran a clone I gave him of some other flower and it was definitely louder then mine so another thing that could affect the loudness 👍
Think it would be louder running salts and coco than organics imo.
Wish I could get your cut in the states but it's not going to happen.
Respect bro, cheers!

Greenvein

Think it would be louder running salts and coco than organics imo.
Wish I could get your cut in the states but it's not going to happen.
Respect bro, cheers!
Well soon see bro as I gave my cuz a clone too so once his is ready I'll compare.
Don't get me wrong even with my Buddha cheese my mate took a joints worth home triple bagged and it blew his doors off lol but growing in my tent I couldn't smell it due to my system so I'll get back to you on the loudness 😁

bimblebrains_1

Interesting yes well it's a known fact that folks were breeding with the cut that was gifted to them by of the hill/cheesefarmer at haz manor,I'd edge a bet that the Luton cheese seed pop is a misconstrued story and the stinky stinky one you speak of is the one exo received/brightside held and the one I remember from 99 onwards.All the batches we got between 99 and 04 were largely untrimmed,half dried shitty grown hydro from bikers in kempston but the taste and smell once you cured it yourself was incredible and uncontrollable,now as I said before I only saw it again once after 04 and that was in 08.Now that batch was a pristine example done with love and care,I'm telling you man to this day I think it was possibly the best flower I've ever smoked and I've been around,the complexity and smell to taste translation imprinted in my head.As you say the stinky stinky one was knocked out in trays and super commercial and no doubt harvested early ,but surely that's got to be the original because no seed pheno has ever come close stink wise due it being a recessive rare trait from pre dave Watson real deal skunk.Theres a reason the exodus lot passed the hybrid(s) and rarely the original,cuz when done properly it's in another league....sorry for the rant lol cheers. bimble