What's new

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It hurts to lose flowers it really hurt when I started cutting colas in half but every single plant responded differently because every single plant was an individual seed plant even with the loss there’s more than enough for me It’s probably at least quadruple of what I produced last year and that lasted me all year long for income and head stash

kro-magnon

Veteran
It hurts to lose flowers it really hurt when I started cutting colas in half but every single plant responded differently because every single plant was an individual seed plant even with the loss there’s more than enough for me It’s probably at least quadruple of what I produced last year and that lasted me all year long for income and head stash
Wow a yield multiplied by 4 that's huge, you had a lot more plants outdoor this year or they were able to grow a lot more than past years? A bit of extra income is always welcome😄
The grey mold is still my worst feared enemy, I don't have to battle against it as much indoor but if I grow too big flowers it will strike. That's why I grow multi colas plants, the smaller flowers are less prone to mold than really big ones. During winter grows I have more freedom of action as the heaters are drying the ambiant air so I can make some SOG or grow massive plants with their natural shape without too much risk of loosing some part of the buds.

Tynehead Tom

ya I hear you guys about needing more time to finish.
Fighting late season here too. Mine are in a greenhouse/coldframe so are protected from the rain at least.
Was -2 yesterday morning .... celcius that is. Rainy and 10C today...... not good

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I'm gonna take mine Friday

full

full

kro-magnon

Veteran
I'm gonna take mine Friday

full

full
This one is done to perfection, it's time to harvest her, it makes such a difference in the end product when the outdoor plants are harvested while fully mature. This plant here is gorgeous, what is it and what lat. are you to get such maturity this early?

Tynehead Tom

ya looking real good ;)

sadly my plants need a good 3 weeks yet....... kickin myself for not doing my usual light dep.
Got a couple smaller ones I might be able to bring inside and finish under a light which is easy enough but all the others are too big for that LOL
Lots of growers I know are pulling early here across Canada...... no late summer like last year :(

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
This one is done to perfection, it's time to harvest her, it makes such a difference in the end product when the outdoor plants are harvested while fully mature. This plant here is gorgeous, what is it and what lat. are you to get such maturity this early?
It's the 2.0. Sadly I don't think the clone of this made it so I will have to find it again next year to run it again. Would definitely be interested in whatever @Tynehead Tom was able to make in seed form of the 2.0 to make it potentially easier to keep the plant as its a favorite of mine. Everything in my garden seems to be finishing a bit early this year and it's been nice getting to full term for a change lol. I think it might be the weather as its been very sunny and hot this year causing a drought where I am but honestly I don't know.