What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

StonedOwl

It's Notso finished for another month here...
Will you be posting some pics of the headbands would love to see what they look like outdoor, This is my first time growing outdoors, and The plant has taken to it really well I feel like the terps are louder outside.

Where can I check out some of your beans on strainly @Chunkypigs.
there some reproductions of ogkb 2.0 @ glg ( Great Lakes genetics) I picked up some scoutbreath f2 and ogkb 2.0 bx . So Far I really have liked the OGKB 2.0 x Pre98, I haven't tried just ogkb alone, hoping to find something nice.

Attachments

• IMG_3282.jpeg
    IMG_3282.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3750.jpeg
    IMG_3750.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 6

Tynehead Tom

I didn't do light dep this year or I would have run the 2.0 for sure.
Opted for a full season run with my Coastal Blueberry and rolling the dice they finish for me here at 52N LOL
Passed all my mom's to a friend a couple weeks ago in hopes to get fresh clones back in late november after hunting season. In mid october , right after harvest, I'm going on an epic hunting/fishing adventure in a remote part of northern BC for what could be a 25 day trip so figured shutting down the mom room was in order. Hopefully the ogkb 2.0 survives the plantsitter hehe but that's why I made all the seed I did, just in case I lose the mother cut ;)

DNHappy

Will you be posting some pics of the headbands would love to see what they look like outdoor, This is my first time growing outdoors, and The plant has taken to it really well I feel like the terps are louder outside.

there some reproductions of ogkb 2.0 @ glg ( Great Lakes genetics) I picked up some scoutbreath f2 and ogkb 2.0 bx . So Far I really have liked the OGKB 2.0 x Pre98, I haven't tried just ogkb alone, hoping to find something nice.
Thanks stoned owl I did see that and picked up a pack. Don't know when I'll get to as I have some other stuff going at the moment.

Dbag_Chopra

I didn't do light dep this year or I would have run the 2.0 for sure.
Opted for a full season run with my Coastal Blueberry and rolling the dice they finish for me here at 52N LOL
Passed all my mom's to a friend a couple weeks ago in hopes to get fresh clones back in late november after hunting season. In mid october , right after harvest, I'm going on an epic hunting/fishing adventure in a remote part of northern BC for what could be a 25 day trip so figured shutting down the mom room was in order. Hopefully the ogkb 2.0 survives the plantsitter hehe but that's why I made all the seed I did, just in case I lose the mother cut ;)
You wont lose her 😉

Latest posts

Latest posts