What's new

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It hurts to lose flowers it really hurt when I started cutting colas in half but every single plant responded differently because every single plant was an individual seed plant even with the loss there’s more than enough for me It’s probably at least quadruple of what I produced last year and that lasted me all year long for income and head stash

kro-magnon

Veteran
It hurts to lose flowers it really hurt when I started cutting colas in half but every single plant responded differently because every single plant was an individual seed plant even with the loss there’s more than enough for me It’s probably at least quadruple of what I produced last year and that lasted me all year long for income and head stash
Wow a yield multiplied by 4 that's huge, you had a lot more plants outdoor this year or they were able to grow a lot more than past years? A bit of extra income is always welcome😄
The grey mold is still my worst feared enemy, I don't have to battle against it as much indoor but if I grow too big flowers it will strike. That's why I grow multi colas plants, the smaller flowers are less prone to mold than really big ones. During winter grows I have more freedom of action as the heaters are drying the ambiant air so I can make some SOG or grow massive plants with their natural shape without too much risk of loosing some part of the buds.

Tynehead Tom

ya I hear you guys about needing more time to finish.
Fighting late season here too. Mine are in a greenhouse/coldframe so are protected from the rain at least.
Was -2 yesterday morning .... celcius that is. Rainy and 10C today...... not good