What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tutorial DIY STS Mixing/Using Guide for Feminized Pollen/Seeds R.C.Clarke Method as Base

LostTribe

Premium user
I use a kief box to sift the pollen from the leaf matter. You should see pollen. If not unlikely there will be any viable pollen. I use folded parchment paper bundles to store pollen.
I did see some pollen. I was squishing pods and open flowers all over creation a few days ago and definitely had some bursts of pollen clouds. I also have a good bit of bright red hairs on most of the ladies already.

Thank you very much @Hammerhead

martani

Hi everyone! Very interesting 3D, thanks!!

I have a question, maybe a stupid one! hehe

I'm about to do STS for the first time, I've only ever used CS.

but reading a bit here, I saw that you use a different concentration than the recipe on the first page...

I make solution A using 5g of silver nitrite, solution B with 2.5g of sodium thiosulfate, but when mixing them, don't use 50ml for each, right? How much should I take?

sorry but my English is terrible, so I also tried with a translator, but it's difficult! haha

Attachments

• 20240905_093759.jpg
    20240905_093759.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
  • 20240905_093803.jpg
    20240905_093803.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
  • 20240905_093807.jpg
    20240905_093807.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9

martani

OK thank you!
but you recommend starting with the one in the recipe, I read that 1:7 works better.

1:7 how should I dilute then?

CharlesU Farley

Feminized Seeds are Awesome
I'd have to disagree with this point myself, but in the short time I've been active here, your posts are based mostly on experience and science, so I appreciate them. :)

I've always learned _more_ from people who disagree with me, than those who agree with me. 😉

I'm on the spectrum and I've been training a _long_ time now. :ROFLMAO:

martani

That will work fine, creating 300ml of concentrated STS.

Take 100ml of the concentrate, and add it to between 700 and 900ml of distilled water for a 1:7 - 1:9 solution. :)
thank you so much!!

other thing, here, the .5g means 5g right? or did you miss a number before the point? :bigeye:

so as not to do anything stupid!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
@Douglas.Curtis, it's 0,5g correct? As this is what I use. If so could you maybe edit your recipe in the op post as there's indeed noted .5g ? Which might be confusing or misread.

Last edited: