What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Sources for original/pure haze.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello,

Would like to hear experiences with different sources of original or pure haze. One that is of interest is from an ICmag vendor Ace seeds, one thing I found discouraging is the Oldtimerhaze1 is tested at 8% THC does anyone happen to know what other sources/samples are testing at?

Thank you,
genghis420
That's a good question! Someone will come along who knows something. Hold what you got.

terroirist

Hello,

Would like to hear experiences with different sources of original or pure haze. One that is of interest is from an ICmag vendor Ace seeds, one thing I found discouraging is the Oldtimerhaze1 is tested at 8% THC does anyone happen to know what other sources/samples are testing at?

Thank you,
genghis420
Hey Gengis,

There are many threads on haze already.
Have u checked them ?

I f u want straight orininal haze, Iread good reviews on agseeds on reddit. He s a cannabis veteran, seems he s got the original stuff.
Just a hint, I have not tried his gear ;)

If you like hybrids, Cultivator's Choice is a must on Seedbay. Skunkman, the breeder, is simply the man who brought haze and skunk to Europe in the early 80's !

Hope it helps ;)

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I get Filial 4th generation seeds I am gonna have to do a repro sometime I will go about asking who I got mine from who he got his from as I am sure he studied his source and knows the history will be back! Btw I got them under the impression that the original purple haze line is a mere expression of the original line. I assume that maybe the catpiss expression is a haze expression as well though it is my opinion and not necessarily a fact :tiphat: if I can get at least 25 to pop I will do a full on open pollination as and then my selection for future projects

-Emperortaima

WyattHerbShiwa

I get Filial 4th generation seeds I am gonna have to do a repro sometime I will go about asking who I got mine from who he got his from as I am sure he studied his source and knows the history will be back! Btw I got them under the impression that the original purple haze line is a mere expression of the original line. I assume that maybe the catpiss expression is a haze expression as well though it is my opinion and not necessarily a fact :tiphat: if I can get at least 25 to pop I will do a full on open pollination as and then my selection for future projects

-Emperortaima
I would humbly accept some pollen from that - to put on the earliest of outdoor sativadoms in my winter breeding project.

SunnyListon

Hello,

one thing I found discouraging is the Oldtimerhaze1 is tested at 8% THC

Thank you,
genghis420
Oldtimers haze was pretty much the strongest ever. Could not smoke it, it did shoot me to the moon and it was not funny.
It was not for me. But some want this.
These percentages tell not much, maybe with afghan they are telling something, but most of the time, its not a factor.

Anyway, Oldtimers haze is very very strong in its own way.
If you want to become a Marvel supervillian or the new Joker in the cinema, this is your stain.

The old flying dutchmen Haze was good

Zeddicius

I have this one, but not growed already.

Strain description:
"Special Original Haze is a superbly selected Haze that has its origins in the best Haze (for us): Original Haze by Flying Dutchmen. This strain is surprisingly easy to grow and offers a marvellous bouquet of oldschool Haze with a hint of citrus. The smell has the great old-school touch of this fantastic sativa, which is rounded off with a slight hint of citrus. Special Original Haze is damn strong, even experienced lovers of sativas will definitely be on cloud nine." (Cannapot)
IMG_20240907_124509_1.jpg

Wolverine97

Veteran
I do not trust Authentic Genetics at all. Todd is way too cagey, dodges answering direct questions, turns off commenting on his IG posts, just way too many red flags. I did buy a few packs of his NL's and Purest Indica, when they were on sale, just to test them out. Haven't got to them yet, but since then I've just had too many unanswered questions to feel comfortable buying from him.

Not sure who is selling pure Haze these days. I think Tom Hill is planning to make more seeds again, don't think he has any stock left now though...

Try Maha Kala, here on icmag.

Some others worth checking out; most of Doc D's work using the A5/Thai as a dad were great, as well as all of his Bandaid Haze work. Not "pure", but that's probably a good thing in your case, until you get your feet wet, so to speak.

Also, thc % means very, very little. You should focus on quality of effect, duration, ceiling, how does it grow?, smell/taste...

couchlockd

Todd doesn't turn off commenting on his posts. Todd answered all questions, in post, in messages, via text, and email.

First time I was going to order from him I had a question. Left a message on the phone number on the website.

45 later i get a text back and 2 messages in my phone rings. Its Todd. Saying let's talk here, it's easier.

That conversation lasted about 45 minutes.

The people he claims to get genetics from, sam,mel, Robert, and Greg actively comment on his posts or he shows himself with them getting the actual seed.

Wolverine97

Veteran
Yes, he does. He has acknowledged that he does that, many times. I have discussed it with him, well, attempted to, but then he locked replies, lol. And I wasn't being in any way disrespectful, trying to do a "gotcha" type thing, nothing like that. Just open and honest questions.

I don't disagree that privately, he will have conversations that go much further. But the fact that he won't allow open discourse raises some flags for me.

cotienxanh

Oldtimers haze was pretty much the strongest ever. Could not smoke it, it did shoot me to the moon and it was not funny.
It was not for me. But some want this.
These percentages tell not much, maybe with afghan they are telling something, but most of the time, its not a factor.

Anyway, Oldtimers haze is very very strong in its own way.
If you want to become a Marvel supervillian or the new Joker in the cinema, this is your stain.

The old flying dutchmen Haze was good
from ace seeds?

Latest posts

Latest posts