What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

X

xavier7995

...the gin, it preserves my organs son. Doctors are shocked.

-fatherly advice

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes - I've had word that do-it-yourself-surgery is getting more popular these days - surgeons seem to have priced themselves right out of the game - and now people are looking for alternative ways of transplanting that spleen - or removing that carbuncle on ya do-dads etc - Doctor Pimple Popper has given confidence to a whole generation -

I prefer to do my own doctoring, liver transplants and such. Keep them Chinese from stealing any more of my pancreases.

Hempy McNoodle

Yes - I've had word that do-it-yourself-surgery is getting more popular these days - surgeons seem to have priced themselves right out of the game - and now people are looking for alternative ways of transplanting that spleen - or removing that carbuncle on ya do-dads etc - Doctor Pimple Popper has given confidence to a whole generation -

I've been popping my own pimples since I was a kid.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Dr. Pimplepopper was an insult Jerry lobbed at a dermatologist girlfriend.

Kramer bought a slicer in that episode... I'm pretty sure that's the same episode...

I've hit a lot of bongs since then though.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.commdiginews.com/health...yphosate-residue-in-our-foods-too-high-13855/

Oats are dessicated using glyphosate, to uniformly dry the crop for easier harvest. Quaker Oats cereal was tested at 2837 ppb.

The EPA has been steadily increasing allowable levels of glyphosate.

In 2013 the Monsanto protection act raised allowable levels of glyphosate in the food supply.

EPA allowed this, not based on EPA testing, but on Monsanto’s “testing”.

In 2014 the allowable level in oilseed crops went from 20 ppm to 40 ppm.

In 2016 the EPA allowable intake per day was ( and is still, if not since raised), 1.75 mg per kg of body weight.

So roughly 143 mg glyphosate per day for 180 lb of human is considered acceptable in 2020.

In 1985 the ADI (acceptable daily intake) was .10 mg per kg. body weight

Glyphosate is in virtually all grain, bread and cereal world wide. Almost all crops are treated with it preharvest. Nice eh?
Do not use canola oil.

redlaser

Veteran
Glyphosate is in virtually all grain, bread and cereal world wide. Almost all crops are treated with it preharvest. Nice eh?
Do not use canola oil.

Hopefully at some point it will become unmarketable, the finished grains anyway. EU and China have refused some GMO grains that weren’t supposed to be GMO I believe.

Glyphosate has aquatic versions as well, as if the land ones weren’t enough.

Grew up in Iowa and some of my first jobs were de tasseling corn and de rouging bean fields. Basically cutting down corn volunteers in bean fields.
Right about the time roundup came out in ‘75, but before the gmo bean seeds I would imagine.

C

Capra ibex

Hopefully at some point it will become unmarketable, the finished grains anyway. EU and China have refused some GMO grains that weren’t supposed to be GMO I believe.

Glyphosate has aquatic versions as well, as if the land ones weren’t enough.

Grew up in Iowa and some of my first jobs were de tasseling corn and de rouging bean fields. Basically cutting down corn volunteers in bean fields.
Right about the time roundup came out in ‘75, but before the gmo bean seeds I would imagine.

Off topic, but this reminded me of the worst job i ever had, when i was a teenager, which was called 'cotton chipping'.... oh my god.... walking up and down mile long rows with a hoe, chipping out every little weed that wasn't supposed to be there.... in the summer heat.

There were some Indian guys there who loved it.
They would wear tiny little swimming shorts and cover themselves in sunblock so thick they almost looked purple.

Anyway....

redlaser

Veteran
Off topic, but this reminded me of the worst job i ever had, when i was a teenager, which was called 'cotton chipping'.... oh my god.... walking up and down mile long rows with a hoe, chipping out every little weed that wasn't supposed to be there.... in the summer heat.

There were some Indian guys there who loved it.
They would wear tiny little swimming shorts and cover themselves in sunblock so thick they almost looked purple.

Anyway....

Yeah, no where to hide from the sun in those fields, always nice if a breeze was there. Plant height and spacing factors in, cotton I’ve seen seemed waist to chest high, but that was mature cotton.
Probably would be weeding when it’s smaller, so easier to navigate.

Soybean fields we walked were knee high or a little taller. Fields really weren’t too weedy. Detassling corn was worse, worked for Pioneer seed company in their breeding and test fields. Tassels were almost always at a height that could just be reached, and the fields were often sloppy muddy. Corn was intensely planted so you had to wear long sleeves to protect from the leaf edges. High humidity and long ass rows.

Iowa is a state that is deep in the Midwest

Badfishy1

The whole thread is ‘off topic’. Classic MediaMatters tactic. When stalwarts haven’t been given their talking point, divert attention away. Same people, same talking points same puppet master.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I noticed that he didn't really reel it in at all.

Wtf is media matters?

Great talking point fishy...

Don't you have some shitty to go be?

med4u

Veteran
The whole thread is ‘off topic’. Classic MediaMatters tactic. When stalwarts haven’t been given their talking point, divert attention away. Same people, same talking points same puppet master.

I agree lets try and keep it a little closer to topic of the thread :tiphat:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Oh well let's cater to you for the sake of the thread.

Way to steer it back on course too....

Neither of you posted anything "on topic".

But let's listen...

Twats.

Latest posts

Latest posts