What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

knucklehead bob

Veteran
82792542_2011949848951555_7048454349676085248_n.jpg

Settlement Reached in Suit Over Radioactive Oatmeal Experiment

A group of former students who ate radioactive oatmeal as unwitting participants in a food experiment will share a $1.85 million settlement from Quaker Oats and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

More than 100 boys at the Fernald School in Waltham, Mass., were fed cereal containing radioactive iron and calcium in the 1940's and 1950's. The diet was part of an experiment to prove that the nutrients in Quaker oatmeal travel throughout the body...............

Quaker Oats continues to deny that it played a large role in the experiments. The company donated the cereal and gave a ''small research grant'' to the university, said a Quaker spokesman, Mark Dollins.
https://www.nytimes.com/1998/01/01/us/settlement-reached-in-suit-over-radioactive-oatmeal-experiment.html?fbclid=IwAR2J4-r03QVLh_PqEkWqI_YnleiW4X96gC9bixIEo4hC81-3XDLrIrca6jI

geneva_sativa

Veteran
oats (and so many other foods) are still poisoned today, and fed to an unwitting public,,,

glyphosate wrecks the human gut,,, the gut is also known as the " second brain " and is responsible for not only digestion,,, but also other crucial functions, like serotonin levels in the body

all with the blessing and promotion of government,,,

why have we handed over control of our food production, education, and so many other vital aspects of our lives ?

only fools and a people that wont continue long,,, would allow such folly

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oats (and so many other foods) are still poisoned today, and fed to an unwitting public,,,

glyphosate wrecks the human gut,,, the gut is also known as the " second brain " and is responsible for not only digestion,,, but also other crucial functions, like serotonin levels in the body

all with the blessing and promotion of government,,,

why have we handed over control of our food production, education, and so many other vital aspects of our lives ?

only fools and a people that wont continue long,,, would allow such folly

I have a gut feeling you are correct.

h.h.

Veteran
Chia.
It’s like ball bearings for the soul.
Hydrate it first or it’ll be like a dam on the Colombian.

redlaser

Veteran
https://www.commdiginews.com/health...yphosate-residue-in-our-foods-too-high-13855/

Oats are dessicated using glyphosate, to uniformly dry the crop for easier harvest. Quaker Oats cereal was tested at 2837 ppb.

The EPA has been steadily increasing allowable levels of glyphosate.

In 2013 the Monsanto protection act raised allowable levels of glyphosate in the food supply.

EPA allowed this, not based on EPA testing, but on Monsanto’s “testing”.

In 2014 the allowable level in oilseed crops went from 20 ppm to 40 ppm.

In 2016 the EPA allowable intake per day was ( and is still, if not since raised), 1.75 mg per kg of body weight.

So roughly 143 mg glyphosate per day for 180 lb of human is considered acceptable in 2020.

In 1985 the ADI (acceptable daily intake) was .10 mg per kg. body weight

M

Mr D

DOJ Admits Two FISA Applications Lacked Cause – FISA Court Requests Information on Consequences: What Other Prosecutions Relied on the Invalid Warrants?…
https://www.fisc.uscourts.gov/public-filings/order-regarding-handling-and-disposition-information

By their current admissions, as outlined by Judge Boasberg, the DOJ is admitting that between January 12th and April 7th current investigators are certain there was sufficient information debunking the Steele Dossier, known to the former FBI and DOJ officials, such that no further application (renewal) should have taken place.

Interestingly this timeline and DOJ admission would include the Mueller investigation use of any FISA derived material or evidence when it began May 17, 2017; that is, if the Mueller probe used the Carter Page FISA evidence for any derivative warrant therein.

It seems likely the Mueller probe did use the Page warrant, as former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and former DOJ Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein authorized the June 29, 2017, final renewal AFTER the special counsel was in place. That renewal has been admitted as invalid. There could be considerable consequences.

watts

ohms
Veteran
Buy organic oats and wheat if you can. My local Walmart doesn't even offer organic oats or cereals. Walmart is the largest grocery chain in the US. Mostly processed junk full of glyphosate. Part of the plan it seems.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I had no idea that Greta narrowed it down to any particular group of people, foregoing blaming the main players...

Oh that's right...

She didn't.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Buy organic oats and wheat if you can. My local Walmart doesn't even offer organic oats or cereals. Walmart is the largest grocery chain in the US. Mostly processed junk full of glyphosate. Part of the plan it seems.

It's terrifying living in a "for profit" healthcare country.

h.h.

Veteran
A "new" virus

19 Coronavirus Patents, Going back to the 80s, Filed BEFORE the Wuhan Outbreak
https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2020/01/19-coronavirus-patents-going-back-to-the-80s-filed-before-the-wuhan-outbreak/

From peeing in the beer?

Seriously though. They actually follow that stuff and try to come out ahead of it.
There’s actually dedicated people out there, working to keep us well. A lot of money involved, but that’s not always the point. Many folks take pride in their jobs.

X

xavier7995

Hh...we live in a world where some dipshit watches a youtube video and ....well that takes the place of medical school and actual study.

If the guy in your YouTube video is wearing a shirt then you are qualified as chief resident.

'Boogieman'

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if China is doing some type of population control. I have no evidence to back that up just an assumption.

h.h.

Veteran
I prefer to do my own doctoring, liver transplants and such. Keep them Chinese from stealing any more of my pancreases.