What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

h.h.

Veteran
The women involved with this case refused to press charges and deny there was any wrongdoing on Assange's part. It's been a very effective character assassination from the start. Just look how well it's worked.

It's amazing that we as Americans don't appreciate being told what our government does in our name and with our manufactured consent. We know our government is corrupt, but when we are told the dirty secrets, we accept any excuse or diversion we're offered. Gullible is the word.

QUOTE=Hammerhead;8764513]Sweden Reopens
Rape Case Against Julian Assange..

Eva-Marie Persson, Sweden’s deputy director of public prosecutions, announced the decision to reopen the Swedish investigation at a news conference in Stockholm. She said the authorities there were acting because there was still probable cause to suspect that Mr. Assange had committed the crime. If he gets extradited he will have to go to Sweden 1st. They get the 1st crack.
[/QUOTE]

Fuck that foreign piece of shit fucking with America. You’d welcome Putin. He’s just being picked on. Misunderstood.
What a bunch of traitorous crap.

geneva_sativa

Veteran
Let's hear about it...or are you just assassinating his character. I mean, he's a journalist dying in prison, while journalism morphs into propoganda, much like you are spreading with this post. You have forgotten what real investigative journalism is. I would actually like to hear how you fault someone for informing you and the rest of the world.

yep, amazing how the numb-nuts that seem to live in these threads, do all they can to character assassinate those who reveal the truth,,, kinda makes ya wonder

geneva_sativa

Veteran
people know who they believe in their hearts,,, and no amount of disinformation or internet troll farmers, or their "useful idiots" can change that,,,

Hempy McNoodle

The Julian Assange rape case was dropped 2 months ago. After being re-opened last spring. The info suggesting it's been re-opened is old news from spring of 2019. Assange is facing an extradition hearing to the US soon.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
In my eyes, Mr. Assange is a hero guilty of nothing but civil disobedience... just like Ed Snowden and Chelsea Manning.

I really have no ill will towards a truth teller.

I was just pointing out our administration's excuse for diplomatic international relations would likely result in something uncomfortable or even unconstitutional, maybe even war crimes or international conflict.

'Boogieman'

I'm not surprised Democrats have a problem with Assange but I would think Bernie supporters appreciate the fact that he exposed how Hillary and the DNC fucked Bernie every chance they had. The emails most likely came from Seth Rich in my opinion.