What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

minds_I

Veteran
^^^

Hello all,

Actually, I got quite a chuckle....3rd term.....buahahahahahahaha.

You get the funniest thing I jave read award....thank bud

minds_I

med4u

Veteran

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.infowars.com/watch-live-globalists-gasp-for-air-as-freedom-movement-dominates-worldwide/

UK Election Proves The Power of Worldwide Populism: Humanity Is Awakening!

UK election reveals the power YOU have as an individual! Please share this link and keep spreading the message of liberty!

Infowars.com - December 13, 2019 Comments
Image Credits: Ben Stansall - WPA Pool/Getty Images.

The UK snap election, in which conservatives won a powerful majority not seen in decades, proves that humanity is once again embracing the classical liberal idea of self-determination:
Follow Infowars on Telegram:

David Knight Show: Globalists Gasp For Air As Freedom Movement Dominates Worldwide

The elite won’t go down without a fight
Harrison Smith guest hosts this transmission of The David Knight Show to deliver an alternative take on today’s top news.
From Hong Kong to the UK and even right here in America, patriots have the global elite running scared.
Don’t forget to share this censored broadcast!

Watch Live

Infowars Network Live Feed

audiohi

Veteran
Just ask whimpy dude knows burgers!:peacock:

Whimpy? No republican respects that cucks opinion. He repays his debts.

Hamburgler 2024!

attachment.php

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Since it appears that moscow mitch is going to rig the senate trial...I postulate that Polosi not forward the indictment to the senate, hold the investigation open as an active crime scene in perpetuity.

minds_I

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

It was just pointed out to me that that Time mag cover of trump's head on Thunburg's body is likely not the first time trump has been on top of a little girl.

minds_I

Hello all,

It was just pointed out to me that that Time mag cover of trump's head on Thunburg's body is likely not the first time trump has been on top of a little girl.

minds_I

Oh that's a good one! Since Trump flies all over on pedophile airlines right..?

Oh no that would be your gal, ol slab of beef herself, hillary, the dope that couldn't win a rigged election, the one you voted for. Yeah her husband.

Latest posts

Latest posts