What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

'Boogieman'

I guess you think he was going to be different? The Clinton's buddy and donor?

I said he was a fuck you from the voters. I didn't say the voters made a wise choice handing a guy like Trump the message to pass along.

What I'm saying is that the left never understood that at least some % of Trump voters don't like him and never will. However his crude used car salesman style makes them believe he is the perfect fuck you after they gave up on the lesser of two evils bullshit.

Exactly this 100%

Gry

Veteran
The military industrial complex for war purposes.

I guess if I ignore all the people killed using this technology I should be in favor of giving more money to a totally corrupt government?

Or maybe I should believe taxpayer money was used to create the technology for the benefit of mankind?
You should believe the semiconductor industry got a deal similar to that of big pharma.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

So now since Horowitz might be a fizzle, I guess it is back to urainum one,

Buahahahahahaha, a boomeranging avalanche is on its way....watch out, its gonna get you too, another one bites the dust.

minds_I

Badfishy1

You should believe the semiconductor industry got a deal similar to that of big pharma.

About the only separation I can find between MIC and big tech is a couple days between the end of lifelog and the opening of Facebook. After that e’rybody stacked them shekels...

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I do wonder how or even if tuccker, sean and lora are gonna spin this tonight?

I guess is that it will not be discussed....well, as the Zen master says, we will see.

minds_I

Fox news...crickets......buahahahahaha

redlaser

Veteran
No I'm saying they do the bidding of military industrial complex which is not in Americans best interest.

I guess you believe that WMD assessment was a mistake instead of intentional propaganda to sell a war no one wanted.

Sounds like you have a lot of pride in trumps performance in Helsinki.

Quick to defend trump siding with Putin.

M

Mr D

Sounds like you have a lot of pride in trumps performance in Helsinki.

Quick to defend trump siding with Putin.

Really?

Did your propagandist who do the thinking for you forget to tell you......

Truman-on-the-CIA.jpg

jfk-for-ak.png

White Beard

I suspect I will never really understand what makes some people boil bitterness, spite, and old-fashioned hatred down into a venom and call it “patriotism”. I know of no more vile and debased assessments of humanity than those trumpeted by our ‘loyal’ ‘conservative’ ‘patriots’.

Stop lying to yourself. You don’t love this country, you despise everything about it, especially your fellow citizens. You worship your own ignorance of your own home, and howl when anyone notices. Save your contempt for yourself, you’ll probably need it: you’ll be getting your fuck-you back, with interest

M

Mr D

ICIG Michael Atkinson, who modified whistleblower forms and allowed hearsay CIA leaker, was chief legal counsel for DOJ-NSD over Kevin Clinesmith and Sally Moyer who may have falsified FBI documents to obtain illegal FISA warrants Against Trump campaign.

Oh my what a tangled web we weave......

kevin-clinesmith-profile.jpg

h.h.

Veteran
E

ESTERCHASER

After being over seas and seeing just how HATEFUL folks in other countries are to americans, it drives me nutz to see americans tearign into one another for a circus full of clown shoes known as american politics. Every thread i see about politics ends up in cyber grabass. that to me is sad.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
My firm belief is that its better to be able to talk about any problems people might have politically - than not - and via debating and discussing these problems or differences - everyone arrives at a more studied opinion on the particular topic at hand - How other nations see the USA is often a reflection of their foreign policy - and over the last few decades - that's not been particularly impressive on a humanitarian level - not everyone makes the distinction between the American (USA) people and their current governments - they are not always one and the same - unless you are only dealing with government officials -

After being over seas and seeing just how HATEFUL folks in other countries are to americans, it drives me nutz to see americans tearign into one another for a circus full of clown shoes known as american politics. Every thread i see about politics ends up in cyber grabass. that to me is sad.

h.h.

Veteran
Chernobyl had far greater effect on our relations with Russia than any political speech.They saw our charity and we saw their faces. They were real people. With real problems.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

Maybe Americans should make a better example of themselves to the rest of the world. Instead of being leaders in consumption, war and hypocrisy?

Latest posts

Latest posts