What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

E

ESTERCHASER

Maybe Americans should make a better example of themselves to the rest of the world. Instead of being leaders in consumption, war and hypocrisy?

my mother is native american, I wish the administrations from lyndon johnson up actually reflected the countries mindset as a whole.......ive never seen one since ive been able to pay attention that showed me through action that they had the tax payers concerns at top priority....im almost convinced this was the era of used car salesmanship practices in which they would say anything to get elected then sit on their hands on those very topics once in office.
:peacock:

im Never going to dignify my countries "policies" and actions overseas, ive seen to much and frankly im disgusted! I agree with gypsys outlook....think i was just venting after seeing ,hearing so much in the past few months so i apologize for being obtuse.
:dance013:

M

Mr D

JFK to 911 Everything is a rich mans trick...
put this on when you trim or something. 4 hours long,very graphic.
https://youtu.be/KxxUR1nLwl4

As that applies today here's a 3 minute video from anti Trumper/Pro Bernie, Jimmy Dore that sums it all perfectly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwB-IjI_20I

Old Chucky Schumer's threat that the intelligence agencies have "6 ways to Sunday" to get Trump.

But honestly anyone coming in here holding up the virtues of an intelligence community that has been corrupt for many decades, is either wildly under-informed or just disingenuous.

Hempy McNoodle

Hello all,

Aw, Snap!!

EXPOSED: Paper trail between Pompeo, Giuliani and Trump revealed in State Department documents.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/ex...trump-revealed-in-state-department-documents/

Conald must be pissing himself.....buahahahaha

minds_I

minds_I

Hey h.h., I gave it a read and don't think it amounts to anything. This is an example of an empty story created to look like they've found 'more damning evidence' to 'add to the heap' against Trump. There is no reason there should not be a paper trail between the prez, sec of state and "top crime fighter"(haha) - Rudy G. in his mysterious DOJ capacity. Yester day there was a Washington Post headline that said Trump was turning camp David into an "adult playground." The headline made it sound like some sexual crazy adult swing club or something. But then you read the story and it's just a normal trip to camp david were there will be like fishing and golf, lol.

Hempy McNoodle

Hey h.h., I gave it a read and don't think it amounts to anything. This is an example of an empty story created to look like they've found 'more damning evidence' to 'add to the heap' against Trump. There is no reason there should not be a paper trail between the prez, sec of state and "top crime fighter"(haha) - Rudy G. in his mysterious DOJ capacity. Yester day there was a Washington Post headline that said Trump was turning camp David into an "adult playground." The headline made it sound like some sexual crazy adult swing club or something. But then you read the story and it's just a normal trip to camp david were there will be like fishing and golf, lol.

It's also funny that they are alleging a smear campaign in this "paper trail" against the ambassador. That is not illegal. But if it were illegal, just think of all the smear campaigns aimed at Trump and his admin. Notice the phrase "paper trail" instead of documents. It makes it sound like they have evidence of a crime. This is meant to re-inforce the idea that Trump is a criminal and so are his associates.

White Beard

Doesn’t seem dispositive to me, but why would it?
I wouldn’t read too much into it: you’re already prone to see things not in evidence

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
It's also funny that they are alleging a smear campaign in this "paper trail" against the ambassador. That is not illegal. But if it were illegal, just think of all the smear campaigns aimed at Trump and his admin. Notice the phrase "paper trail" instead of documents. It makes it sound like they have evidence of a crime. This is meant to re-inforce the idea that Trump is a criminal and so are his associates.

Shithead does not need a smear campaign. All one has to do is choose to live and treat others with love and integrity. Then pay attention to what shithead does. Not what the media says. But his words, actions and level of honesty and respect for others or his environment. I do not think he could smear himself worse unless he ends up like Epstein or a priest.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Yup, anyday now, boomeranging avalanche.....buahahahahaha

draft ig report is falling flat...flat so far....I wonder if that is the reason for the crickets?

Hey trumphumpers...where you at? Main stream media got you down? faux and friends unable to blow sunshine up your asses? buahahahaha

on a sdie note do you think that mulvanye and bolton and pompeo will speak during the trial?

What about giulianai?

minds_I
buahahahahaha

h.h.

Veteran
If trumpie were worried about corruption, he’d fire Jared.Stop funds to Israel and Saudi Arabia.
He doesn’t.
He kisses ass instead.
He’s full of shit.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Will McGahn have to testify...ruling comes today.

Of course tRump will appeal to SC....

minds_I

M

Mr D

Uh OH....... some people did some thing

…In explosive testimony made by video link from Toronto, Canada to a Florida District Court on October 23, Kuwaiti-born Alan Bender claims to have deep ties with governments and royal officials across the Middle East including Qatar. In his statement, he says he met Qatar’s Secretary to the Emir for Security Affairs Mohammad bin Ahmed bin Abdullah al-Masnad and two other senior Qatari officials.

The three allegedly claimed credit for the meteoric rise of Omar, saying: “If it wasn’t for our cash, Ilhan Omar would be just another black Somali refugee in America collecting welfare and serving tables on weekends,” according to Bender’s sworn deposition. The deposition was obtained by Al Arabiya English and authenticated by the attorney for the plaintiffs.

…In the testimony, Bender claims to have been asked to recruit American politicians and journalists to be Qatari assets. He says he objected and the Qatari officials responded by saying that several American politicians and journalists were already on the payroll—most prominently Omar, who was allegedly described as the “jewel of the crown”, according to the deposition.

Bender’s accusations go much further. According to his testimony, Al-Masnad said that Qatar “recruited Ilhan Omar from even way before she thought about becoming a government official.… They groomed her and arranged the foundation, the grounds, for her to get into politics way before she even showed interest. They convinced her.” For her part, Omar cooperated with the Qataris and received cash payments, he alleges in the deposition.

…Bender claims that once Omar took office, she used her position in the House of Representatives to access sensitive information which she relayed to Qatar, and through them to Iran
https://english.alarabiya.net/en/Ne...f-being-a-foreign-agent-legal-deposition.html

h.h.

Veteran
Video link from Toronto claims...
Dr. Hill in sworn testimony before the House committee...

See the difference.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Weren't you the guy talking about how both sides of the shit sandwich suck?

You seem to be very antiliberal.

And proconsevative.

Just a note.

Latest posts

Latest posts