What's new

Deep State: Exposed

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Romania%20Photovoltaic%20(Solar%20PV)%20Market%20Outlook%202016%20-%202025.jpg

M

Mr D

I sure hope the markets drive renewable energy right to the top before some democrat gets elected and decides stealing more of our hard earned money to waste on corrupt government programs is the answer.

I prefer to use my money to support renewables and non polluting products and services. Rather than government "solutions" from our corrupt, lobbyist controlled congress.

M

Mr D

Looks like it will all line up with the Senate Trial. Can't wait to see what happens when Trump's lawyers get to subpoena whoever they want.

Corn pop Joe is toast and the Senate trial will get Warren and Sanders busy during fundraising season. It's going to backfire in spectacular fashion.

Next time these dumb asses will go after someone for an actual crime they committed instead of making shit up.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
When someone uses a word like libtard or shows conservative political support, I suspect them of

racism homophobia islamophobia xenophobia misogyny and so forth, disfavorable character

supporting, or not, social services or healthcare or welfare or clean water and roads, for everyone, is absolutely another topic from, fear or dislike of a certain group/color/gender

it is like, noone is hiding from the truth.

M

Mr D

When someone uses a word like libtard or shows conservative political support, I suspect them of

racism homophobia islamophobia xenophobia misogyny and so forth, disfavorable character

supporting, or not, social services or healthcare or welfare or clean water and roads, for everyone, is absolutely another topic from, fear or dislike of a certain group/color/gender

it is like, noone is hiding from the truth.

Easy there big feller...

So in your progressive universe Black, Hispanic, Asian, Gay, Muslim , legal immigrant conservatives are of "disfavorable" character?

Always entertaining to listen to someone espouse such brilliance.

Quick it's time to back peddle and point out you said "suspect".

No offense bro but I think you stumbled in to the wrong forum and or thread. It's probably a few levels above your pay grade.

FT_18.11.09_LatinosMidterms_how-hispanics-voted-key-races.png

'Boogieman'

Easy there big feller...

So in your progressive universe Black, Hispanic, Asian, Gay, Muslim , legal immigrant conservatives are of "disfavorable" character?

Always entertaining to listen to someone espouse such brilliance.

Quick it's time to back peddle and point out you said "suspect".

No offense bro but I think you stumbled in to the wrong forum and or thread. It's probably a few levels above your pay grade.

View Image

It's always funny when a white liberal calls me a racist on the internet. Just shows how sheltered and ignorant they really are.

M

Mr D

It's always funny when a white liberal calls me a racist on the internet. Just shows how sheltered and ignorant they really are.

The weak minded are easily controlled and made to repeat whatever they are told by the masters of propaganda. Idiocracy is becoming reality.

Gry

Veteran
I sure hope the markets drive renewable energy right to the top before some democrat gets elected and decides stealing more of our hard earned money to waste on corrupt government programs is the answer.

I prefer to use my money to support renewables and non polluting products and services. Rather than government "solutions" from our corrupt, lobbyist controlled congress.
Was under the impression photovoltaics were the result of early satellite
tech financed by ...

h.h.

Veteran
You back someone who supports racism.In return for the promise of money.
I respect you.
But I don’t respect that.
Complacency is racism.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
On Nov. 22, 1963, President John F. Kennedy, 46, in the third year of his first term, was assassinated while riding in a motorcade in Dallas.