What's new

Deep State: Exposed

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

The letter is a reference to corruption specifically while the video (3:20) refers to the appearance of impropriety during her preparation for senate confirmation hearings.

Again, comprehension is not your strong suit is it?

minds_I

M

Mr D

Hello all,

The letter is a reference to corruption specifically while the video (3:20) refers to the appearance of impropriety during her preparation for senate confirmation hearings.

Again, comprehension is not your strong suit is it?

minds_I

Jeebus Bob that was incredibly lame. Corruption vs. impropriety. Keep reaching.

BAGHDADBOB1.jpg

M

Mr D

Hmmmm will Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) subpoena Hunter and Joe Biden, Adam Schiff, and CIA operative Eric Ciaramella?

minds_I

Veteran
Hmmmm will Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) subpoena Hunter and Joe Biden, Adam Schiff, and CIA operative Eric Ciaramella?

Hello all,

Will tRump let Mulvaney, Pompeo and Bolton testify?

minds_I

audiohi

Veteran
The Hill vows to review Solomon's Ukraine pieces

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/18/the-hill-review-john-solomon-ukraine-pieces-071345

The Hill is reviewing past reporting by John Solomon, a former columnist at the publication whose writings on Ukraine have come under heavy scrutiny during the impeachment inquiry.

“Because of our dedication to accurate, non-partisan reporting and standards, we are reviewing, updating, annotating, and when appropriate, correcting any opinion pieces referenced during the ongoing congressional inquiry,” editor-in-chief Bob Cusack informed staff Monday in a memo obtained by POLITICO.

It’s been revealed in the impeachment inquiry that Solomon shared a draft of one of his Hill columns with allies of Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani. “I do go over stories in advance,” Solomon told the Times in defending the practice.

M

Mr D

Thanks MrD and Badfishy!

Ah, the Franklin Templeton "investments."

and Blackrock...yet hardly proof of much except Shit for brains invested with the same companies that other Americans are invested with.

Still I have little doubt old bug eyes is a meth snorting pedo/freak like his buddy Ed Buck....and crooked as they come.