What's new

Deep State: Exposed

packerfan79

Veteran
Come on PF tighten up. Huber is in Utah and Durham is US attorney in Connecticut... you think Barr is dumb enough to take to trial in DC?

Humm, I just assumed it would be done in DC. Either way, I think it will be a rush to save one's ass. Like I said before snitches and cops are cut from same cloth.

redlaser

Veteran
Shall we pull up your 3 years of drumpf is getting innnpeeeeached? Yeah not happening

3 years is only used by you, and you sound deep into your second tube of glue once again.

Who cares about impeachment, has no teeth to it. The process and the investigations are what’s worthwhile. No double jeopardy protection for trump is the bonus.

*Hempy, your going to have to explain what is so obvious, for those of us less cryptic.

Hempy McNoodle

A Trial in D.C. of a Democrat is very iffy. Guilty pleas don't require a trial.

There's a high probability that many of these crimes will actually by tried by military tribunal, rather than civil courts of law. Due to the fact that they were working on behalf of foreign governments.

audiohi

Veteran
MEMORANDUM OPINION GRANTING THE APPLICATION OF THE COMMITTEE ON THE JUDICIARY, U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000016e-046a-d3de-a7ee-edfabc550002

The Department of Justice (“DOJ”) claims that existing law bars disclosure to the Congress of grand jury information. See DOJ’s Resp. to App. of HJC for an Order Authorizing Release of Certain Grand Jury Materials (“DOJ Resp.”), ECF No. 20. DOJ is wrong. In carrying out the weighty constitutional duty of determining whether impeachment of the President is warranted, Congress need not redo the nearly two years of effort spent on the Special Counsel’s investigation, nor risk being misled by witnesses, who may have provided information to the grand jury and the Special Counsel that varies from what they tell HJC. As explained in more detail below, HJC’s application for an order authorizing the release to HJC of certain grand jury materials related to the Special Counsel investigation is granted. See HJC’s App. for an Order Authorizing the Release of Certain Grand Jury Materials (“HJC App.”), ECF No. 1.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shall we pull up your 3 years of drumpf is getting innnpeeeeached? Yeah not happening

Okay, so in accordance with the definition what kinda odds you going to give me on a wager?

Impeachment in the United States is the process by which a legislature (usually in the form of the lower house) brings charges against a civil officer of government for crimes alleged to have been committed, analogous to the bringing of an indictment by a grand jury.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_in_the_United_States

Badfishy1

3 years is only used by you, and you sound deep into your second tube of glue once again.

Who cares about impeachment, has no teeth to it. The process and the investigations are what’s worthwhile. No double jeopardy protection for trump is the bonus.

*Hempy, your going to have to explain what is so obvious, for those of us less cryptic.

Lol the good ol moving goal posts. Investigations that find ZERO to prosecute or use for ummmpeachmints is a good thing? I guess investigations that lead to prosecution is a ‘great’ thing... imagine 14.50/hr... wew the timeline... keep seething

Inb4 there won’t be prosecutions against anybody... If there wasn’t the possibility of a crime committed, the investigation would not now be CRIMINAL.

Badfishy1

Okay, so in accordance with the definition what kinda odds you going to give me on a wager?

Ahhhh going with the hurr durr unprecedented politically motivated impeachment? Or a full senate trial and removal from office? I give a 1:2 odds for first 1: 6 gorillion for that latter. However I don’t bet in pesos

Just read your definition. If the dems can’t pull off an impeachment w a house majority, there will be no DNC come 2020. Dems backed themselves into a corner and we both know this (even though you will never admit it). After 3 years of we will get him, they have to. Their biggest fear is when it moves to the senate tho. 2020 is over already.

M

Mr D

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahhhh going with the hurr durr unprecedented politically motivated impeachment? Or a full senate trial and removal from office? I give a 1:2 odds for first 1: 6 gorillion for that latter. However I don’t bet in pesos

Just the process as defined Since I am completely apolitical that would be the basis entertained....semantics you know...the foundation of communicated knowledge.

audiohi

Veteran
Former FBI general counsel James Baker has reportedly ‘flipped’ and is now cooperating with the Barr-Durham investigation into the origins of the Russia investigation.

Let's see which one yields the most damaging information...:biggrin:

You've yet to consider how this opinion will weigh on future decisions.

tRump has hung a lot on that "It's illegal" defense

redlaser

Veteran
Lol the good ol moving goal posts. Investigations that find ZERO to prosecute or use for ummmpeachmints is a good thing? I guess investigations that lead to prosecution is a ‘great’ thing... imagine 14.50/hr... wew the timeline... keep seething

Inb4 there won’t be prosecutions against anybody... If there wasn’t the possibility of a crime committed, the investigation would not now be CRIMINAL.

Whatever comes out of the investigations and hearings can be prosecuted once trump leaves office in other courts.

trump couldn’t be charged for several charges of obstruction in the Mueller investigation, simply because he is a sitting president. Once out he can be charged, within 5 years anyway.

Most that can happen from impeachment is removal from office

That’s why the investigations, hearings, etc. are what matters, ie the impeachment process. Losing his job is nearly nothing as far as consequences go.

M

Mr D

Whatever comes out of the investigations and hearings can be prosecuted once trump leaves office in other courts.

trump couldn’t be charged for several charges of obstruction in the Mueller investigation, simply because he is a sitting president. Once out he can be charged, within 5 years anyway.

Most that can happen from impeachment is removal from office

That’s why the investigations, hearings, etc. are what matters, ie the impeachment process. Losing his job is nearly nothing as far as consequences go.

It's enough to impeach him on if it can be proven.

Gry

Veteran
quote=Mr D;8697013]And Schiff is a beacon of truth?

When is going to show us the Russian collusion evidence he said he had?[/quote]
Each are there over past track records of loyalty and effectiveness rather than being bastions of integrity.

Latest posts

Latest posts