What's new

Deep State: Exposed

Badfishy1

Dont care who does it...long as it's being exposed....ie drain the swamp

Of course that doesn’t matter to a rational adult. You are dealing with pestilential children here. All they want is to bitch because muh drumpf. Doesn’t matter at this point. What is coming cannot be stopped. One thing about Barr is he has a strong sense of right and wrong. The man is destroyed from the corruption he has uncovered and is fucking furious.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't think you quite get my meaning. I'm not part of some group bitching about something. I'm pointing out that Barr forms part of the foundation of which he is pretending to and you are cheerleading for him to tear down. To really do so would expose himself and that which he works for to a certain amount of undoing.
To investigate this one must look back to the late 50s through the 90s. One important player being Simon Ramo.

Badfishy1

Clapper on Clinton News Network was fucking shook when he found out he was under criminal investigation lmfao... COPE

Badfishy1

First to flip gets the best deal.

Funny that some people are upset about it also.

Not really sure anybody needs to ‘flip’. Although it may be the cherry on top, but these fucks were dumb enough to leave a paper trail. I’m sure the OIG had a line this morning typical of Black Friday at an electronics store. The info is already out there...

med4u

Veteran
clapper already put obama on front street....so my dough is on him either singin like a canary or swallowing his service 10mm...possibly both
more nervous then a queer at a weeny roast....

redlaser

Veteran
Dont care who does it...long as it's being exposed....ie drain the swamp

“drain the swamp”.

From the creators of “ Mexico will pay for it”, “Obama’s birth certificate”, “Hillary’s emails”, and “A perfect phone call.”

Forever playing to a gullible crowd near you.

audiohi

Veteran
You'd think that someone with such a powerful upper hand at the moment wouldn't need to sell his favorite hotel and bribery hole in DC.

It's almost like he knows he's in too deep.

packerfan79

Veteran
Not really sure anybody needs to ‘flip’. Although it may be the cherry on top, but these fucks were dumb enough to leave a paper trail. I’m sure the OIG had a line this morning typical of Black Friday at an electronics store. The info is already out there...

A Trial in D.C. of a Democrat is very iffy. Guilty pleas don't require a trial.