What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

shaggyballs

Veteran
I make no attempt to hide that I will never ever support Trump. I also make no attempt to hide that I feel exactly the same way about Biden. They, and their hardcore apologists are both destroying an already broken nation. Liberals hem and haw about Trump to a degree that certainly can't be called rational, but Conservatives did the same thing about Obama(even though Obama was functionally a Republican). I don't like liars, and Trump is a liar. Obama was a liar. Bush(either one) were liars. Presidents of the USA are liars and murderers and I am not ok with that. I want to make this country actually live up to its potential eventually, but partisan programming supersedes thinking skills for a lot of folks.

I agree with ya here.
But
I think all politicians are liars.

I will cut you some slack, seems like you are on the right track.

You are not one of the nevertrumpers.
They are totally irrational.

You at least can demonstrate you can think for yourself.
You have made some good points in your debate.

You seem to be alright.
We should chat more.:friends:

Hempy McNoodle

Looks like this shows that Paul Manafort was a Deep State plant installed in the Trump campaign in order to fabricate corruption and a need for surveilance. I already figured that out a long time ago, though. Glad the people will know. Nice post Fishy!

packerfan79

Veteran
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/25/us/politics/igor-danchenko-steele-dossier.html

Imagine using the brookings institute as a ‘russian ‘subsource’ for the Steele dossier. Didn’t realize brookings institute was a ‘high level russian close to Putin. Lmfao bootlickers will defend this.

They will just bury their heads in the sand, again.

Quite ironic, we are having a nation issue about law enforcement, and the people who want to get rid of the police, also are proud of the rampant criminality in the upper echelons of federal law enforcement, and intelligence agencies. Lol. Certainly can't make this shit up.

Hempy McNoodle

They will just bury their heads in the sand, again.

Quite ironic, we are having a nation issue about law enforcement, and the people who want to get rid of the police, also are proud of the rampant criminality in the upper echelons of federal law enforcement, and intelligence agencies. Lol. Certainly can't make this shit up.

Good point! True fascists

'Boogieman'

Attachments

• images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    13.2 KB · Views: 16
  • f361b3e2df60a621f5069ebeaaa4f5b7.jpg
    f361b3e2df60a621f5069ebeaaa4f5b7.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 20

Hempy McNoodle

What about the authoritarian who shut down the government and stonewalled Congress to get his way?

He runs his presidency like a skilled artisan. He outmaneuvered a bunch of Ivory league lawskool cronies in order to do what the american people elected him to do. I'm happy. He even put DACA on the table and Pelosi rejected it, which exposed the dems for not really giving a damn about dreamers. They just don't want the wall because they needed to import voters.

packerfan79

Veteran
What about the authoritarian who shut down the government and stonewalled Congress to get his way?

Classic "whataboutism", with a side of Mustard. :biglaugh:

By getting his way, are you talking about his way, of not being removed from office for a hoax impeachment, or was it the hoax Muller investigation, just want to make sure we are on the same page.

I noticed you didn't deny that you are proud of criminals at the highest level of federal law enforcement, intelligence agencies , and the Obama administration.

Just to be clear. Are you officially on the disband the police bandwagon? I don't want to put words in your mouth.

packerfan79

Veteran
Anyone else know that the lawfare blog i see quoted here, is a part of the same brookings institute. Lol. Oops kinda lost all credibility there.

packerfan79

Veteran
Funding his wall.

You don't remember one of Trump's most authoritarian moves, conveniently perhaps.

That's pretty lame. Many presidents have shutdown the government. Hell, we had one president who framed an incoming administration, and a political fight over the wall is just to far. That's fucking hilarious.

You are comedian of the day my friend. Many laughs to your credit today. :biglaugh:

packerfan79

Veteran
He runs his presidency like a skilled artisan. He outmaneuvered a bunch of Ivory league lawskool cronies in order to do what the american people elected him to do. I'm happy. He even put DACA on the table and Pelosi rejected it, which exposed the dems for not really giving a damn about dreamers. They just don't want the wall because they needed to import voters.

We really need a special council to determine if the democratic party has any ties to America.