What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

h.h.

Veteran
The government is actually comprised of real people. Some like us, some like them. Do nothings on the sidelines see it as a conspiracy.

BambinoOG

A great documentary to watch on you tube is called THE OTHER ISRAEL and other would be the RINGS OF POWER series. Everybody needs to see those.... go check that out fellas! Great stuff very thought provoking and interesting.

Hempy McNoodle

Do you know about the conspiracy theory that the us govt is trying to make cannabis users seem like a bunch of looneys? It's not like they haven't done shit like that before. Just think about all the times we know they have used smear tactics against causes they think might undermine their authority. There are very loud people touting conspiracy theories on most of the cannabis sites. Where are they coming from and why are their tactics so similar in drowing out all the dissenting voices? Think about it!

( ;) )

I think it's the opposite. Cannabis can help expand peoples thinking. And, Cannabis users are, by their very nature, dissobedient. I am a pot smoking, free thinking , proud noticer if organized crime AKA conspiracy theorist. If there is an organized campaign on forums and in media, it is designed to attack and shut down free thinkers. I for one welcome diverse and unique perspectives and never call to silence anyone. People have asked for the entire forum to be shut down because they don't like people having a place to share divergent ideas.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes - I will agree with you here Hempy - cannabis users - in my experience have the uncanny ability to think outside the box - I think it is due to cannabis changing our consciousnesses - so that we can look at a subject sober - then under the influence of cannabis - and perhaps come out of it with a different perspective than those that exist on only one sober plane of consciousness -

Cannabis does make me think more - and ponder on things longer than I would without it - for sure -

- and I do enjoy the opinions of others - no matter how crazy or radicle they may seem to my own - at best you might find something interesting that you had never envisaged before - and learn from it - at worst you get a chuckle or two at how ridiculous and outlandish certain claims are - that you can disprove - and debate over -

I think it's the opposite. Cannabis can help expand peoples thinking. And, Cannabis users are, by their very nature, dissobedient. I am a pot smoking, free thinking , proud noticer if organized crime AKA conspiracy theorist. If there is an organized campaign on forums and in media, it is designed to attack and shut down free thinkers. I for one welcome diverse and unique perspectives and never call to silence anyone. People have asked for the entire forum to be shut down because they don't like people having a place to share divergent ideas.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cannabis does make me think more - and ponder on things longer than I would without it - for sure --

--huh?..... what was that?.....did you say something man?....what did I think..er..say....uhhh something?

Just kidding. I actually wrote my best graded [outside the box] papers ala black Afghani hashish.

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy, did you watch “Hero’s of the Pandumic” yet? Curious to hear your viewpoint on it if so.

Hey Redlaser, thanks for inviting me to check out Heroes of the Pandumic and share my thoughts. I look at this whole thing in many different ways and track many possibilities as naratives. As things shake out I often tend to lean toward one narative or another based on how cohesive the narative is with other situations. In this case, I mostly feel that, given the known facts at the time. These were fairly reasonable statements to make. Time will tell who was right and who was wrong, but for now the wheels are still in spin. What if most or all of those who tested positive for COVID-19 were actually false positives? In the future, this may be what is understood to have occured. What if it turns out that there are advanced aerosol respiratory dissinfectant medicines in development? Trump has a way of getting the Fake News and never Trumpers to take his bait. Why set bait without a trap? That would be like feeding a dangerous animal. What if NSA briefs POTUS daily on biowarfare threats from WHO going back to 2017 or earlier?

h.h.

Veteran
Hey Redlaser, thanks for inviting me to check out Heroes of the Pandumic and share my thoughts. I look at this whole thing in many different ways and track many possibilities as naratives. As things shake out I often tend to lean toward one narative or another based on how cohesive the narative is with other situations. In this case, I mostly feel that, given the known facts at the time. These were fairly reasonable statements to make. Time will tell who was right and who was wrong, but for now the wheels are still in spin. What if most or all of those who tested positive for COVID-19 were actually false positives? In the future, this may be what is understood to have occured. What if it turns out that there are advanced aerosol respiratory dissinfectant medicines in development? Trump has a way of getting the Fake News and never Trumpers to take his bait. Why set bait without a trap? That would be like feeding a dangerous animal. What if NSA briefs POTUS daily on biowarfare threats from WHO going back to 2017 or earlier?

Chlorine gas? Baiting the libs to own a pandemic? What the fuck ever. That’s just dumb. Disrespectful to the dead.

Hempy McNoodle

Perhaps to build cases against domestic enemies of the United States. When you are at war against an invisible enemy, how do you target the enemy? Get the invisible enemy to reveal itself?

h.h.

Veteran
He was being sarcastic. He had nothing better to do. It was all about playing gotcha. He’s not a hidden genius. He’s a foolish asshole.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Sequential CQ / HCQ Research Papers and Reports January to April 20, 2020

The HCQ-AZ combination, when started immediately after diagnosis, appears to be a safe and efficient treatment for COVID-19, with a mortality rate of 0.5%, in elderly patients. It avoids worsening and clears virus persistence and contagious infectivity in most cases.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1545C_dJWMIAgqeLEsfo2U8Kq5WprDuARXrJl6N1aDjY/preview?pru=AAABceuZ2mI%2AdH97lm6IixCfHedMTNAZ1w&fbclid=IwAR155kao-MQnYKA3a8zvqH5bvzt1k41QsEsk5QaL6i2PkPOJrEGLv0zvZGQ

4 18 og

:tiphat:

minds_I

Veteran

Hello all,

Then there is this, ay?

National security expert drops truth bomb on Trump supporters convinced Trump is about to ‘clear’ Michael Flynn.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/04/na...vinced-trump-is-about-to-clear-michael-flynn/

Addendum:

Here is the pdf of the federal charges flynn plead to.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1015126/download

flynn is guilty, they got him on tape for phuques sake, yet he lied to fbi, pence and tRump's* cos.

Addendum.

Here is a link to the released fbi notes.....buahahahahaha, I do not see anything to get your panties in a twist over.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.191592/gov.uscourts.dcd.191592.188.0_8.pdf

minds_I

Latest posts

Latest posts