What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You’re right. It dilates the blood vessels which cools the body.

Okay go ahead and use your fancy language to describe that an acetyl molecule binds to certain cytokines which promote release of
prostaglandins (pyrogenics), thereby inhibiting their release and resulting in vasodilation and reduced body temperature.

This still does not deflate the facts which show HCQ has been used successfully to prevent/control the replication of corona viruses. [and other internal parasites of course]

There are strong arguments about the dangers of using aspirin as well as points made to take it regularly to reduce chances of heart problems, stroke, joint pain and colon cancer.

h.h.

Veteran
They need more trials under different perimeters. I’m not here to dispute it doesn’t work under all circumstances. That isn’t what they were testing. Trump stories were about deathly ill people taking it as a last resort with miraculous results. That’s what the VA study covered.

The AHA doesn’t recommend taking daily aspirin without direction.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They need more trials under different perimeters. I’m not here to dispute it doesn’t work under all circumstances. That isn’t what they were testing. Trump stories were about deathly ill people taking it as a last resort with miraculous results. That’s what the VA study covered.

The AHA doesn’t recommend taking daily aspirin without direction.

I was not defending Trump; only criticizing the merits and media conclusions of the study.

The one guy who made some sense from the Trump admin was Pete Navarro. The MSM unfairly made him their whipping boy. This is what first brought my attention to CNN's crusade against a drug based purely on politics. He did stress it was effective as a prophylactic and used early.

I never addressed anything else.

BTW, whatever the AMA recommends, do the opposite 8/10.

They were appalled with exterior frame orthopedic reconstruction and limb lengthening because it was devised by Russians, now in common practice. They fought hard against the hypotheses of Dr. Robert Becker but now his electrical stimulus devices are used in most hospitals to heal resistant fractures.

Both in my lifetime.

C

Capra ibex

They're going to catch that crotchety old granny one day.... ONE DAY i tell you.

h.h.

Veteran
I was not defending Trump; only criticizing the merits and media conclusions of the study.

The one guy who made some sense from the Trump admin was Pete Navarro. The MSM unfairly made him their whipping boy. This is what first brought my attention to CNN's crusade against a drug based purely on politics. He did stress it was effective as a prophylactic and used early.

I never addressed anything else.

BTW, whatever the AMA recommends, do the opposite 8/10.

They were appalled with exterior frame orthopedic reconstruction and limb lengthening because it was devised by Russians, now in common practice. They fought hard against the hypotheses of Dr. Robert Becker but now his electrical stimulus devices are used in most hospitals to heal resistant fractures.

Both in my lifetime.

I guess I expect sensationalism from the media. I can fact check and adjust. We shouldn’t be getting it from our president.

Badfishy1

You fucking simps are useless. Regardless of if she is or isn’t running for president does not negate the fact le dossier ‘author’ is using the same ‘defense’ into missing emails. Truly amazing how you boomers lick the boots of corrupt criminals known as politicians. Amazing you’ll sell your soul for an extra $50 to your social security check monthly.

Tony21

You're absolutely killing it here ..... Now, be a good detective and investigate some disinfectants of your choice, and let us know which ones are suspects.......were you an extra on any of the recent low budget Sherlock flicks?

Your choice of complimentary salutations and insights are out-standing..... Do you mind if I qoute you on some and add them to my signature.....?

packerfan79

Veteran
You fucking simps are useless. Regardless of if she is or isn’t running for president does not negate the fact le dossier ‘author’ is using the same ‘defense’ into missing emails. Truly amazing how you boomers lick the boots of corrupt criminals known as politicians. Amazing you’ll sell your soul for an extra $50 to your social security check monthly.

Hey Badfishy

They didn't sell their souls, they sold our children and grandchildren for their social security, get it right.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
The Secretive Company That Might End Privacy as We Know It

Until recently, Hoan Ton-That’s greatest hits included an obscure iPhone game and an app that let people put Donald Trump’s distinctive yellow hair on their own photos.
Then Mr. Ton-That — an Australian techie and onetime model — did something momentous: He invented a tool that could end your ability to walk down the street anonymously, and provided it to hundreds of law enforcement agencies, ranging from local cops in Florida to the F.B.I. and the Department of Homeland Security.
His tiny company, Clearview AI, devised a groundbreaking facial recognition app. You take a picture of a person, upload it and get to see public photos of that person, along with links to where those photos appeared. The system — whose backbone is a database of more than three billion images that Clearview claims to have scraped from Facebook, YouTube, Venmo and millions of other websites — goes far beyond anything ever constructed by the United States government or Silicon Valley giants.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/18/technology/clearview-privacy-facial-recognition.html

Florida law enforcement agencies use facial recognition to identify alleged thief

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/florida-law-enforcement-agencies-use-facial-recognition-identify-alleged-thief/SGHPUGB5W5CX3FYVSLU7P6EV7I/

:tiphat:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

A spy deleted his emails?!

Imagine muh shawk.

:jerkit:

knucklehead bob

Veteran
The Introduction of Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis and Oral Polio Vaccine Among Young Infants in an Urban African Community: A Natural Experiment

Main Observations

DTP vaccinations were associated with increased infant mortality even though there was no vaccine-induced herd immunity. When unvaccinated controls were normal children who had not yet been eligible for vaccination, mortality was 5 times higher for DTP-vaccinated children. Co-administration of OPV with DTP may have reduced the negative effects of DTP.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5360569/

94913002_10219935931502208_8815500819777454080_n.jpg

The Tuskegee Timeline

In 1932, the Public Health Service, working with the Tuskegee Institute, began a study to record the natural history of syphilis in hopes of justifying treatment programs for blacks. It was called the “Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male.”

https://www.cdc.gov/tuskegee/timeline.htm?fbclid=IwAR0QSbwo4zBSqL4_cBGxVZ8RBPnUzFFmzm_aG2RJKnpx1bqyAWNCbe04Bxs

:tiphat:

Hempy McNoodle

The Tuskegee experiments ended right before AIDS was released. I guess once they had gathered enough info from the experiments on how STDs spread in poor communities of color. A major coincededence happened at some non-existant 'bush meat market.' Reminds me of COVID19.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The Tuskegee experiments ended right before AIDS was released. I guess once they had gathered enough info from the experiments on how STDs spread in poor communities of color. A major coincededence happened at some non-existant 'bush meat market.' Reminds me of COVID19.

released? what bullshit. i've had all the horseshit conspiracy trash i am going to let clutter up my computer. welcome to "ignore", bozo...:moon:

Horselover Fat

Veteran
released? what bullshit. i've had all the horseshit conspiracy trash i am going to let clutter up my computer. welcome to "ignore", bozo...:moon:

Do you know about the conspiracy theory that the us govt is trying to make cannabis users seem like a bunch of looneys? It's not like they haven't done shit like that before. Just think about all the times we know they have used smear tactics against causes they think might undermine their authority. There are very loud people touting conspiracy theories on most of the cannabis sites. Where are they coming from and why are their tactics so similar in drowing out all the dissenting voices? Think about it!

( ;) )

Latest posts

Latest posts