What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

Hempy McNoodle

Yeah, I think you're onto something man ..... It's out there somewhere..... It's big..... Galactic.....hitch-hiking ..... Very sativa kinda....

.... What exactly are you smoking and how was it grown?

Ciskei (South African sativa) - grown organically in soil indoors in a closet with COB LEDs

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I read something in the "news" I go to the original source it came from. Usually it comes from a local news station then the big media pick it up. Not hard to do. The closer you get to the source the more truth can be found.

About your hydroxychloroquine claim.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/cov...-showed-no-benefit-more-deaths-va-virus-study

COVID-19 treatment hydroxychloroquine showed no benefit, more deaths in VA virus study

To be fair, this study was grossly flawed. Read the info I posted about the drug's historical use for viruses.

h.h.

Veteran
History is to be examined, otherwise not followed.

Preemptive use is a separate trial. It’s not what’s been promoted that somehow quinine was a miracle cure when generally used amongst the deathly sick.

The French study often cited consisted of 22 participants of which 5 were dropped when blood tests revealed they weren’t taking the drug. While results were favorable, there were only 17 participants.

Not to totally discount it. Like Ivermectin, it does work in vitro.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
History is to be examined, otherwise not followed.

Preemptive use is a separate trial. It’s not what’s been promoted that somehow quinine was a miracle cure when generally used amongst the deathly sick.

NOT ACCURATE. EXACTLY PROPHYLACTIC IS WHAT HAS BEEN PROMOTED.

The French study often cited consisted of 22 participants of which 5 were dropped when blood tests revealed they weren’t taking the drug. While results were favorable, there were only 17 participants.

I SAW OTHER STUDIES DATING BACK SEVERAL YEARS. INCLUDED IV VIT C AND ZINC

Not to totally discount it. Like Ivermectin, it does work in vitro.

IT IS INTERESTING FOR SURE.

Historically up to 2019? that is what I mean

see above

I'm not saying HCQ should be openly used; just discounting the MSM bashing.

h.h.

Veteran
The bashing was deserved. The trials were political based on presidential parameters based on a whim and a prayer. I don’t blame the MSM for bad science.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The bashing was deserved. The trials were political based on presidential parameters based on a whim and a prayer. I don’t blame the MSM for bad science.

The info predates Trump's presidency. I was suggesting the use of HCQ to colleagues before it was on the news. The bashing is purely political and what Trump said about it is dumb but neither refute its efficacy.

Horselover Fat

Veteran
There are now several studies on effectiveness of hydroquinone. Most show no improvement and some were ended before completion, because mortality went up.

C

Capra ibex

Anyway I'm off to swallow a 1000de hps and shoot up some disinfectant. Gotta win this covid thing.

Does the brand matter?

I'm thinking the Pine-O-Clean i have is looking pretty tempting right about now.... i'm also leaning towards heavy gauge syringe directly into the jugular.
Followed by mortar and pestle ground up lines of Philips Son-T. Because i like to keep the ingredients true flavour, not that high powered blender kind of Son-T dust.

Thoughts?

Tony21

There are now several studies on effectiveness of hydroquinone. Most show no improvement and some were ended before completion, because mortality went up.
You really are a spoilsport..... Everybody with a death wish, for themselves or others, will be so disappointed :tiphat:

h.h.

Veteran
The info predates Trump's presidency. I was suggesting the use of HCQ to colleagues before it was on the news. The bashing is purely political and what Trump said about it is dumb but neither refute its efficacy.

I’m sure the experts are on it, if there is any facts involved. If there’s any chance. If the press puts out faulty information, we will find out. So far we haven't. I’ll trust the press before trusting our whims about bad science.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m sure the experts are on it, if there is any facts involved. If there’s any chance. If the press puts out faulty information, we will find out. So far we haven't. I’ll trust the press before trusting our whims about bad science.

And aspirin does not reduce fever.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Bill Gates: coronavirus, death and the deep state

Numerous liberal media outlets rushed to assure their readers that Gates’s accusers were spreading debunked and baselessly conspiracy theories.
Well, let’s see for ourselves what Bill Gates claimed and did during the coronavirus epidemic and shortly before it began:

https://uwidata.com/9977-bill-gates-coronavirus-death-and-the-deep-state/

Event 201

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences.

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

94146858_608150316441266_5221173432854511616_n.jpg

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts