What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

Absolem

Next Shaggy is going to tell us all about the "Skull and Bones". Thinking he's really dropping the knowledge. Rockefeller, Carnegie oh my. The New World Order........HAHA. :petting:

"During the 20th century, political figures such as Woodrow Wilson and Winston Churchill used the term "new world order" to refer to a new period of history characterised by a dramatic change in world political thought and in the global balance of power after World War I and World War II."

Man this is freaking me out. Even Churchill was part of it.

knucklehead bob

Veteran

Hempy McNoodle

Absolem

This is how information and artifacts of the New World Order are passed down.

[YOUTUBEIF]YFtHjV4c4uw[/YOUTUBEIF]

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Next Shaggy is going to tell us all about the "Skull and Bones". Thinking he's really dropping the knowledge. Rockefeller, Carnegie oh my. The New World Order........HAHA. :petting:

"During the 20th century, political figures such as Woodrow Wilson and Winston Churchill used the term "new world order" to refer to a new period of history characterised by a dramatic change in world political thought and in the global balance of power after World War I and World War II."

Man this is freaking me out. Even Churchill was part of it.

Woodrow Wilson is responsible for the Federal Reserve Act . Federal Reserve Act Signed by President Wilson December 23, 1913

These are the people that are legally authorized to rob Jack & Jill Q Public through interest . Pay .1% on savings & charge 15-25% interest on credit/loans . This make perfect sense I guess if you're a Banker . It says highway robbery to me .

https://www.federalreservehistory.org/essays/federal_reserve_act_signed

Skull & Bones are a real society with extensive history in the U.S. but I'm sure you knew this . Yet it seems you don't believe it .

200px-Skull_and_bones.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Skull_and_Bones_members

Edited to add , before "they" shot JFK in '63 , the interest rate on my parents savings was More than they were paying on their house note . I can personally remember having a savings account that payed 4% a long time ago . . . . .

:tiphat:

Last edited:

Absolem

Woodrow Wilson is responsible for the Federal Reserve Act . Federal Reserve Act Signed by President Wilson December 23, 1913

These are the people that are legally authorized to rob Jack & Jill Q Public through interest . Pay .1% on savings & charge 15-25% interest on credit/loans . This make perfect sense I guess if you're a Banker . It says highway robbery to me .

https://www.federalreservehistory.org/essays/federal_reserve_act_signed

Skull & Bones are a real society with extensive history in the U.S. but I'm sure you knew this . Yet it seems you don't believe it .

View attachment 529980

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Skull_and_Bones_members

Woodrow Wilson first used the term "New World Order" after WWl with the goal of that kind of war never happening again.

I'm making fun of the Skull and Bones because everybody and their brother knows the term. Not sure how that equates to me not believing they exist because I mock them. Their existence is a joke along with the lack of influence they posses.

Do you look under your bed nightly fearing the Skull and Bones and their new world order?
Do you also play records backwards looking for hidden satanic messages?

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Woodrow Wilson first used the term "New World Order" after WW! with the goal of that kind of war never happening again.

I'm making fun of the Skull and Bones because everybody and their brother knows the term. Not sure how that equates to me not believing they exist because I mock them. Their existence is a joke along with the lack of influence they posses.

Do you look under your bed nightly fearing the Skull and Bones and their new world order?

Not at all , what scares me most is what people believe and the current fear/panic over the propaganda that's being drilled into their skull every minute 24/7/365 by the people whose existence you believe to be a joke with no influence . The 6 rich guys that control everything you see, read & hear from your PARTY or favorite Ministry Outlet are no joke , despite your assessment of them .

Hempy McNoodle

Woodrow Wilson first used the term "New World Order" after WW! with the goal of that kind of war never happening again.

Do you also play records backwards looking for hidden satanic messages?

The George Bushes and John Kerry are responsible for millions of deaths and have plundered the global economy. They tazed a high school student in front of his entire class just for asking about skull and bones.

Remember? "I didn't do anything! Don't taze me, Bro! Don't taze me!"

And, so far, they've gotten away with it!

Tell me more about this "lack of influence?"

Absolem

Not at all , what scares me most is what people believe and the current fear/panic over the propaganda that's being drilled into their skull every minute 24/7/365 by the people whose existence you believe to be a joke with no influence . The 6 rich guys that control everything you see, read & hear from your PARTY or favorite Ministry Outlet are no joke , despite your assessment of them .

I bet what also scares you is AC/DC. After christ the devil comes.
Or Kiss. Kids in Satan's Service.

This is the stupid shit I heard as a kid. New World Order fear and the Skull and Bones is the same stupid shit just for adults. Yet you mock others for the news they take in.

People should spend more time worrying about themselves then the people who have no control over their lives.

Look how quickly you bought into hydroxychloroquine being the miracle drug for covid 19. Brought to you by the news you parrot on here daily.

Absolem

The George Bushes and John Kerry are responsible for millions of deaths and have plundered the global economy. They tazed a high school student in front of his entire class just for asking about skull and bones.

Remember? "I didn't do anything! Don't taze me, Bro! Don't taze me!"

And, so far, they've gotten away with it!

Tell me more about this "lack of influence?"

Man that was hilarious. He was a college kid. So again you have your facts wrong. Keep up champ. He was tased because he would't shut up and leave when asked. It had nothing to do with the skull and bones question and you know it.

Hempy McNoodle

Man that was hilarious. He was a college kid. So again you have your facts wrong. Keep up champ. He was tased because he would't shut up and leave when asked. It had nothing to do with the skull and bones and you know it.

College Kid, high school kid, same thing nobody cares about that aspect of it. The kid was allowed to ask any question he wanted. He asked if Kerry was in Skull and Bones and whether or not Kerry conceded the election prematurely. As soon as he asked Kerry if he was in Skull and Bones, Kerry's 'handler' signaled to cut the kid off and then signaled for police/security/Secret service to move in on him. Fascism, is what that is called. But, a boot licker ain't got no worries about that.

Absolem

College Kid, high school kid, same thing nobody cares about that aspect of it. The kid was allowed to ask any question he wanted. He asked if Kerry was in Skull and Bones and whether or not Kerry conceded the election prematurely. As soon as he asked Kerry if he was in Skull and Bones, Kerry's 'handler' signaled to cut the kid off and then signaled for police/security/Secret service to move in on him. Fascism, is what that is called. But, a boot licker ain't got no worries about that.

He asked about five questions before that and was asked to leave so others could ask their question. He kept asking more questions and got tased. Get over it. The kid was a fucking asshole looking to make a name and pick a fight. He lost.

Hempy McNoodle

He asked about five questions before that and was asked to leave so others could ask their question. He kept asking more questions and got tased. Get over it. The kid was a fucking asshole looking to make a name and pick a fight. He lost.

How would you feel if Trump had Secret Service taze Jim Acosta?

knucklehead bob

Veteran
I bet what also scares you is AC/DC. After christ the devil comes.
Or Kiss. Kids in Satan's Service.

This is the stupid shit I heard as a kid. New World Order fear and the Skull and Bones is the same stupid shit just for adults. Yet you mock others for the news they take in.

People should spend more time worrying about themselves then the people who have no control over their lives.

Look how quickly you bought into hydroxychloroquine being the miracle drug for covid 19. Brought to you by the news you parrot on here daily.

While I do believe that hydroxychloroquine with zinc or whatever it supposed to be used in conjunction with is & has been proven successful , I never bought into the hoax in the first place that I bought into anything else .

As for "Parroting the NEWS" , where do you get your TRUTH from . What are the approved sources for you & the rest of ICMag ?

Don't flatter yourself . I don't worry about you or anyone else that believes their Government has their best interest at heart , never lies to them & never did .

Absolem

How would you feel if Trump had Secret Service taze Jim Acosta?

Did you know the don't tase me bro kid was a Kerry supporter who was pissed off at Kerry for conceding to Bush? Probably not. He thought Kerry had conceded because Kerry and Bush were both in the Skull and Bones. He believed Kerry was taking orders from the Skull and Bones to drop out.

I think Acosta should tase Trump.

Absolem

While I do believe that hydroxychloroquine with zinc or whatever it supposed to be used in conjunction with is & has been proven successful , I never bought into the hoax in the first place that I bought into anything else .

As for "Parroting the NEWS" , where do you get your TRUTH from . What are the approved sources for you & the rest of ICMag ?

Don't flatter yourself . I don't worry about you or anyone else that believes their Government has their best interest at heart , never lies to them & never did .

When I read something in the "news" I go to the original source it came from. Usually it comes from a local news station then the big media pick it up. Not hard to do. The closer you get to the source the more truth can be found.

About your hydroxychloroquine claim.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/cov...-showed-no-benefit-more-deaths-va-virus-study

COVID-19 treatment hydroxychloroquine showed no benefit, more deaths in VA virus study

Hempy McNoodle

Did you know the don't tase me bro kid was a Kerry supporter who was pissed off at Kerry for conceding to Bush? Probably not. He thought Kerry had conceded because Kerry and Bush were both in the Skull and Bones. He believed Kerry was taking orders from the Skull and Bones to drop out.

I think Acosta should tase Trump.

Sounds just like me. In fact, that was the first moment I saw Kerry for what he really was. I was a huge supporter of Kerry and the Dems. I hated George Bush and the republicans. But, I would then see Kerry for what he is and then Pelosi took impeachment off the table and a new understanding of unitary party politics came into view for me. So, he supported Kerry and was disapointed to find out that Kerry was an extreme war hawk and far to the so called "right."

Absolem

Sounds just like me. In fact, that was the first moment I saw Kerry for what he really was. I was a huge supporter of Kerry and the Dems. I hated George Bush and the republicans. But, I would then see Kerry for what he is and then Pelosi took impeachment off the table and a new understanding of unitary party politics came into view for me. So, he supported Kerry and was disapointed to find out that Kerry was an extreme war hawk and far to the so called "right."

No Hempy. I already told you. He was pissed Kerry dropped out because he thought Kerry was given orders by the S&B to do so.

Latest posts

Latest posts