What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
yes, no sense doing it when Dems in charge.
Yeah, the Dems would want actual meaningful, relevent evidence of more then just someone with substance abuse issues for them to do it. Better to wait for the Republicans to be in charge who will settle for meaningless. irrel;event evidence just as long as it was salatious enough for people to say "gasp, you mean politician's kids have problems too, how shocking"

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
FlukzuDX0AI2h3Q.jpg
There fixed it for you

moose eater

One source of the Matt Gaetz resignation threat story. Not the most upstanding or remarkable source, but a source none the less.

I'd say, "You can't make this shit up," but in fact, they might have. Who knows? (I guess Matt knows).

And another source.

And another.

The theme being they appear to all be right-wing, mostly obscure rags.. someone trying to manipulate the impasse, perhaps? Mmhmm..

Last edited:

moose eater

OK, now the story just gained a little bit of cred.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One source of the Matt Gaetz resignation threat story. Not the most upstanding or remarkable source, but a source none the less.

I'd say, "You can't make this shit up," but in fact, they might have. Who knows? (I guess Matt knows).

And another source.

And another.

The theme being they appear to all be right-wing, mostly obscure rags.. someone trying to manipulate the impasse, perhaps? Mmhmm..
They know without Trump they are nothing. So this is their big ploy to try and get choice committee assignments before becoming completely irrelevant. This is all it is.

Three Berries

Yeah, the Dems would want actual meaningful, relevent evidence of more then just someone with substance abuse issues for them to do it. Better to wait for the Republicans to be in charge who will settle for meaningless. irrel;event evidence just as long as it was salatious enough for people to say "gasp, you mean politician's kids have problems too, how shocking"
Him and the old man are Manchurian candidates and are being blackmailed by Ukraine AND China.

Good thing we have the FED who can conjure up money at will. But now the $100 is the new $20....

Three Berries

It's really eye opening to some to see the Democrats in complete control of the House, Congress, Presidency, DoJ, FB I and what not for the last 6 years, try and corner Trump to no avail. All you have is innuendo and projection of Democrat crime. Suck it up!

Jokes on those who haven't figure it out yet.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
When you have to keep inventing bullshit to keep the rest of the bullshit making sense you are going to run into issues.

The country's problems don't revolve around a laptop or a vaccine.

They begin with the division of society and destabilizing effect of distrust and disrespect.

The shame is on the people who haven't figured it out yet.

Three Berries

When you have to keep inventing bullshit to keep the rest of the bullshit making sense you are going to run into issues.

The country's problems don't revolve around a laptop or a vaccine.

They begin with the division of society and destabilizing effect of distrust and disrespect.

The shame is on the people who haven't figured it out yet.
You can't hide forever. Dark to light the Great Awakening as the Lefts lies fall apart.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You can't hide forever. Dark to light the Great Awakening as the Lefts lies fall apart.

I'm loud and far from hiding.

What delusion are you suffering from now??

Lying is something that I can't do well... I don't tend to attempt things at which I am terribly awkward.

I have been known to dance at weddings however...

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The people who are holding the government hostage are the same people who lead the insurrection.
These people don't want a Constitution. They don't want the government that we've known for 250 years.
They want autocracy lead by a dictator as all fascists do.

The concessions being asked of KM will cripple the party and hold them subservient.
The only solution is to is for republicans to kick some ass, side with the dems, and elect Hakeem Jeffries.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It's worrisome that even one citizen doesn't understand why Congress is necessary and even how it should function.

I fear that there's still more than one Trump supporter.

Communication and compromise seems to translate to "follow the leader" and "screw everyone else" in their heads.

It's very scary that fascism is taking such a hold on any of our citizens.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, my thoughts as well.. Fascism has def taken hold of many people who don't have the education to know it's bad. At least a dozen from the elected REP are also entrenched in fascism.

Status
Not open for further replies.