What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moose eater

That's why they had to change the law right?
No. For the first time in history that I know of, they were required to clarify the law, due to manipulators and cheats who intended to use a general tone of law for something it was never intended for, simply by interpretting it so broadly as to be absurd.. Plain and simple.

Cite the law that stated their subverting of legal votes/election outcomes was acceptable under the US Constitution. Please.

And then consider the US DoJ's interest in Trump & Klan trying to do what you claim is legal, to include his leaning on state elections officials in Georgia and elsewhere to "find me X number of votes.". I don't think they often chase Presidents for acting within the law.

Last edited:

moose eater

In Trump-land, and especially in Trump's mind, the President is a dictator or monarch, especially if his name is Trump; he can do what ever he wishes.

Many well-sourced articles have been written in the past 4 years involving Trump's aides having to tell him privately that what he wanted to do in any number of circumstances, was not legal, advisable, or possible.

Often he would reportedly pout, argue, or become withdrawn, from what I've read of those moments.

One complaint had to do with Meadows allowing direct access to the President (Trump), at least concerning written documents, by persons whose writing or ideas hadn't yet been vetted for credibility or anything else, for that matter.

It was listed specifically as the cause or source of Trump's announcement to the Nation re. the UV lighting and bleach re. COVID, which caused his aides (handlers) to cringe when he went live with that.

Hard to 'walk back' lunacy to the publc, after a National announcement, sufficiently to have folks forget it entirely for at least a few years... or more. Like MAD Magazine highlights.

Trump's (and to some degree Biden's) Presidency, is owed largely to money (and/or rumors of it), name-recognition, blind partisanism, and disingenuous sound-bytes. Amounting to hiring your car mechanic to perform your brain surgery, because you think he did great work on your Volvo.. He may have skills of some sort, some place, but they don't apply to the given situation. And it's more than apt to end in a complete clusterfuck... Just as it did/has/is.
I'll add that this (Trump's bizarre/extreme sense of 'liberty' as Prez) is/was a noteworthy expansion on the prevalence of what both parties' Presidents have taken advantage of; executive orders that sometimes defy and subvert the role of Congress. A Pandora's Box by any other name, and one which has already bitten us in the ass, and will again.

Trump took that a step futher, and simply thought he could do what ever he wanted.

Last edited:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No. For the first time in history that I know of, they were required to clarify the law, due to manipulators and cheats who intended to use a general tone of law for something it was never intended for, simply by interpretting it so broadly as to be absurd.. Plain and simple.

Cite the law that stated their subverting of legal votes/election outcomes was acceptable under the US Constitution. Please.

And then consider the US DoJ's interest in Trump & Klan trying to do what you claim is legal, to include his leaning on state elections officials in Georgia and elsewhere to "find me X number of votes.". I don't think they often chase Presidents for acting within the law.
He's absolutely right. The authors of the Constitution loved one person rule so much they decided only one person should choose who to be President.

Or maybe they didn't and went to war with England over it.

The good news is the GOP can finally do what is vital to this country and everyday Americans and impeach Hunter Biden and view his dick pics in high resolution.

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
well what do you have?
Oh you think I'm here to try and convince you? I gave up on you months ago. You've seen your predictions fall flat on their face time and time again and yet instead of behaving like a rational person and realizing you've been manipulated, you just keep coming up with new ways to hold on to your delusions.

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Interpretation by some better sources has it as a statement that he is certain the ultimatum and outcomes won't come to his line in the sand. Like, "I bet if I jump over that skyscraper, your family will suffer."

He's making theatrical threats for the purpose of emphasizing his agenda, without actually risking much of himself in any real way that matters. But he 'sounds' so committed to the cause by posturing that way..
Yeah
I know just like his little skirmish in the aisles just before the last vote that finally got KM elected. Pure show, good enough for AEW.

Three Berries

Liar in Chief

Greg Price
@greg_price11

Joe Biden just said that Capitol Police Officer William Evans died as a result of "threats by these sick insurrectionists." Officers Evans was killed by a black Nation of Islam supporter who rammed him with a car.

6_jHhVTcmv04aths

audiohi

Veteran
Liar in Chief

Greg Price
@greg_price11

Joe Biden just said that Capitol Police Officer William Evans died as a result of "threats by these sick insurrectionists." Officers Evans was killed by a black Nation of Islam supporter who rammed him with a car.

6_jHhVTcmv04aths

I guess what you're saying is... do not lump together a Nation of Islam black man with sick, white insurrectionists?

What's the difference?

Three Berries

I guess what you're saying is... do not lump together a Nation of Islam black man with sick, white insurrectionists?

What's the difference?
Are you talking about Biden? Dems are the insurrectionist by stealing the election and releasing Covid on the world to control all..

Where's your evidence from the millions Pelosi spent looking? Better hurry as it cannot be hid anymore.

moose eater

He's absolutely right. The authors of the Constitution loved one person rule so much they decided only one person should choose who to be President.

Or maybe they didn't and went to war with England over it.

The good news is the GOP can finally do what is vital to this country and everyday Americans and impeach Hunter Biden and view his dick pics in high resolution.
Finances and control of them also figured in heavily to that, with the King nullifying all promissory notes not certified or issued by the Crown, thus fucking up a broad home-spun financial system, but otherwise, yeah, that whole 'taxation without representation' and monarchy thing went down poorly for them, even with decent ale.

moose eater

No worries. They are ALL being criminally investigated AGAIN!
I noted and less-than-specifically commented/posted the other day, in a different thread, the difference in the six people Joe Biden had just given full pardons to.

By all appearances, none were personal friends or associates, and that I know of, none had performed illegal political or other favors for him.

Trump drastically 'cheapened' the meaning and purpose of a pardon, turning it into his own Monopoly game's 'Get Out of Jail' free card.

A used car salesman, liar, and huckster with a horrible spray tan and comb-over.

People criticized (rightfully) the renting of the Lincoln bedroom, but Trump turned the entire House into a proverbial brothel.

audiohi

Veteran
Are you talking about Biden? Dems are the insurrectionist by stealing the election and releasing Covid on the world to control all..

Where's your evidence from the millions Pelosi spent looking? Better hurry as it cannot be hid anymore.

I asked why a black Muslim man can't be part of the same group as the white Christians.

That's the insinuation that you were making.

Liar in Chief

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
KM screwed himself by selling out to the Never Kevins. He'll be wishing he bowed out when they hit him with the single vote boot every time he turns around. Maybe a few will smarten up and roll with the dems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts