What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moose eater

Youse guys (sorry if I'm assuming) got nothing but lies and what you argue is made of lies. There will be a time your Heroes can't walk the streets. They will be dropping like flies.

It's gonna be Biblical.
You do realize, I hope, considering the literal THOUSANDS of lies that Trump has been caught in, and you being a fairly dedicated Trumper, just how hilariously rich your statement is, right?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Every now and then I click on one of his comments and remind myself why they are hidden.
I do the same.

What I find fascinating is that he continues to believe the people we elect to represent us are our "heroes".

Maybe because Trump is his hero. Which is sad and pathetic. Which leads me into a bit of a rabbit hole I went down recently and the parallels in behavior between Incels and Trump supporters.

audiohi

Veteran
L:ets see all of Congresses tax returns and their families too!

You'd better get to it.

The trump precedent says no one needs to show them, and that it'll take years to see them, if you ever do.

I mean, I'm all for disclosure, but you reap what you sow.

Got any Congressional subpoenas while you're at it?

wait... you need a speaker for that. lol

Last edited:

Three Berries

You'd better get to it.

The trump precedence says no one needs to show them, and that it'll take years to see them, if you ever do.

I mean, I'm all for disclosure, but you reap what you sow.

Got any Congressional subpoenas while you're at it?

wait... you need a speaker for that. lol
Nonsense the Trump precedent the SCOTUS ruled on means no ones taxes are private. What world do you live in?

Congressional subpoenas never meant anything . Obama officials never paid attention to them when they didn't want to. Holder, Lynch?

audiohi

Veteran
Nonsense the Trump precedent the SCOTUS ruled on means no ones taxes are private. What world do you live in?

Congressional subpoenas never meant anything . Obama officials never paid attention to them when they didn't want to. Holder, Lynch?

I live in a world where I just watched someone draw that argument out in court for years questioning whether congress had a legitimate committee purpose, while everyone knew that they did.

Better get the court fights started, buddy.

I mean, what else are republicans going to do for the next two years? lol

Three Berries

I live in a world where I just watched someone draw that argument out in court for years questioning whether congress had a legitimate committee purpose, while everyone knew that they did.

Better get the court fights started, buddy.

I mean, what else are republicans going to do for the next two years? lol
Lawfare; the Libs hate it when it's used against them. As are all the other dirty tricks they use. They don't expect it to be used against them. It's the root of TDS.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
QfM94.jpg

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
intramural cannibal warfare on a scale not seen since the 1800s...gonna be a biblically epic clusterfuck ! and i can't wait, either. i wish there was a way to catch it on film for posterity.
Once they put Chump, LB and MTG in there, it became the special olympics of American Politics. Maybe the forefathers are looking down on this with dismay. Every night after everyone goes to sleep the statue in the Lincoln Memorial puts his head in his hands and shakes his head in disbelief.

moose eater

when does the Kraken show up? i've been waiting for SO long...fuck... :snap out of it: it's not gonna show...is it ? :frown:
You can still order crab legs at the restaurant and reminisce, though, right??!!

Every time I see the over-priced buggers in the cooler at Costco, I shed a tear for Hempy.

(*OK, in pursuit of the cause of full disclosure and honesty, that last part was a lie. I can maybe still get into pergatory now, though, right? Probably the best I can hope for at this point).

Status
Not open for further replies.