What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its a shit show they made themselves. No way they will let a Trumplican be the speaker. KM allowed all the lies to perpetuate without saying a word. He himself even lied about many things. He can't be trusted. Many of those Trumplicans are Fascists including KM.. If you voted for these people you got what you voted for lol.

Jeffries would be a better speaker IMO. At least he hasn't burned both sides of the aisle.

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
This could drag out. All the while government stops and blame goes squarely on the Chump crazies. It's a clear statement that the party is walking away from the Chump. Republicans could go with a moderate and gain a dozen dems by making serious concessions.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Well she's better looking than Sarah Huckabee Sanders. a good indicator of the end of Chump.
better looking than Sanders? that's damning with faint praise, lol.
the end of Chump? i hope not! i enjoy watching him scratching like a cat trying to cover one turd with another as they close in on him... :shark:

moose eater

the end of Chump? i hope not! i enjoy watching him scratching like a cat trying to cover one turd with another as they close in on him... :shark:
I don't think his folks told him what many told their kids. "One lie leads to another. After a while, keeping track becomes too difficult. Best not to start."

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I don't think his folks told him what many told their kids. "One lie leads to another. After a while, keeping track becomes too difficult. Best not to start."
i think his father taught him to "never lie unless it makes you look good & them look bad. if caught, double down, lie larger, and go on the attack". reality, truth, and ethics have no beachhead in his world...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Sanders was like a junk yard dog ready to bite the leg off anyone asking tough questions. Hope, I'm not sure what she did. Probably why those gigs are hard to find. Ol' Chump is getting it from all directions now and the money is drying up. It can't happen fast enough for me.

audiohi

Veteran
9sjm051l0x9a1.jpg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Well she's better looking than Sarah Huckabee Sanders, but still,,,, she's got TrumpStench.
That's worse than stinkfoot.

Edit:
Not looking good for Chumps boy Mccarthy with a small group of nut jobs holding the rest hostage. A good indicator of the end of Chump.
A good indicator of the end of the Republican party as we know it as well. With the way things are going there is little to know chance of anything other then Trump like revenge tactics for the next two years and that's only if the more moderate/corporate Republicans go along with the types of things the MAGA Republicans are likely to do. Either way nothing meaningful gets done, not that anything meaningful tyypically gets done but the public has made it abundently clear that they want to see bread and butter issues get taken care of. I won't go as far as predicting a big blue wave in 2024 but I think we can expect to see a lot of regular faces in Congress get sent packing in favor of new, younger faces that might actually try representing the people for a change.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
A good indicator of the end of the Republican party as we know it as well. With the way things are going there is little to know chance of anything other then Trump like revenge tactics for the next two years and that's only if the more moderate/corporate Republicans go along with the types of things the MAGA Republicans are likely to do. Either way nothing meaningful gets done, not that anything meaningful tyypically gets done but the public has made it abundently clear that they want to see bread and butter issues get taken care of. I won't go as far as predicting a big blue wave in 2024 but I think we can expect to see a lot of regular faces in Congress get sent packing in favor of new, younger faces that might actually try representing the people for a change.
Looks like post Chump aftershock. The last of the hard core Q Chumpers are holding the party hostage in a our way or the highway self destruct mode. Many moderates have washed their hands and moved on. If KM had stuck to his original position right after 1-6 he would have shown that he was a leader and had this in the bag. Unfortunately he had no balls, so he put on the knee pads and went to Florida to kiss the ring.
As for the future.... Who knows. There is an opening for a reasonable moderate to take a leadership roll. It will be kaos until that happens.

Three Berries

We're way past that. Everybody saw Chump smooching Putin and borrowing money.

The republicans are revolting and voting for Gym Jordan. You remember Gym, turning a blind eye on the shower humping at the OSU Gym.
I thought they were revolting against McCarthy? The GOP = RINO. May they rest in peace.

Democracy in action.......

armedoldhippy

Veteran
in favor of new, younger faces that might actually try representing the people for a change.
i'm all for that. the rich & powerful have been OVER-REPRESENTED for far too long, and virtually NONE of the people that need help are getting it from anyone in the GOP. the poor have nothing to give but their votes, and the GOP is actively trying to devalue those if they cannot prevent them from voting at all...:mad:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
How about this.... McCarthy already had moved in to the speakers office. And.....

Matt Gaetz Questions McCarthy's Status as a 'Squatter' in Speaker's Office​

That's some serious humiliation when they send him packing..

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you see who Gaetz wrote the letter to? The ARCHITECT of the building. Not building management. Not senior GOP officials. The fucking architect!

I knew he was dumb but GOD DAMN!!! That's eating paste and licking windows stupid.

Three Berries

i'm all for that. the rich & powerful have been OVER-REPRESENTED for far too long, and virtually NONE of the people that need help are getting it from anyone in the GOP. the poor have nothing to give but their votes, and the GOP is actively trying to devalue those if they cannot prevent them from voting at all...:mad:
L:ets see all of Congresses tax returns and their families too!

Status
Not open for further replies.