What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I had an opportunity to work there for huge money. Thanks but no thanks.

Sad that's the direction we are going with "religion" trying to control government and morality cops telling women what to do with their bodies.
When I was growing up I thought religious freedom meant everyone was free to practice their own religion. Now that I'm older it's pretty obvious that it was the freedom to force Christianity on everyone.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
When I was growing up I thought religious freedom meant everyone was free to practice their own religion. Now that I'm older it's pretty obvious that it was the freedom to force Christianity on everyone.
If they practiced what they preach, it wouldn't be so bad, but they are the biggest bunch of hypocrites.
As long as they throw some money in they will be forgiven and can continue to screw with people as much as they want.

audiohi

Veteran
yibg9rloo36a1.png

armedoldhippy

Veteran
once they weed out the non-believers, the branches of Christianity will descend into intramural warfare, killing each other in a battle for dominance similar to the rivalry between the Islamic Sunni and Shia factions in the Middle East. the Baptists will come out on top in that fight unless the Catholics bring in ringers with knowledge of bombmaking...

moose eater

once they weed out the non-believers, the branches of Christianity will descend into intramural warfare, killing each other in a battle for dominance similar to the rivalry between the Islamic Sunni and Shia factions in the Middle East. the Baptists will come out on top in that fight unless the Catholics bring in ringers with knowledge of bombmaking...
Nah, the Calvinists will kick all of their butts; they're work ethic oriented. :)

h.h.

Veteran
“Trump” is simply a rally call for the fugnuts trying to own the libs. Lost in the past like their last line of crank.

St. Phatty

If Trump went to prison, everyone would be staring at his Fat.

If he DID go to prison, I wouldn't be surprised if he declared himself Transgender (for a few months), to get Special Treatment.

Though he may find himself receiving the kind of special treatment he doesn't want.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So is anyone else enjoying Trump's latest cashgrab "yuge announcement"?

Apparently several of the photos used in Doublechinpokemon are stock photos from Memphis Tennessee based Banded Apparel. They literally photoshopped Trump's head on the existing catalog photos. :ROFLMAO:

Stock photos they did not get consent to use.

A spokesperson for Banded said the company has "no comment" regarding the usage of their photos.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Win or lose, all the criticisms of Herschel Walker obscure a larger point: The Republicans have acclimated the American public to ghastly behavior from elected officials and candidates for high office. The result is lasting damage to our political system…. Walker's candidacy is a reminder of just how much we've acclimated ourselves to the presence of awful people in our public life. Although we can be heartened by the defeat of Christian nationalists and election deniers and other assorted weirdos, we should remember how, in a better time in our politics, these candidates would not have survived even a moment of public scrutiny or weathered their first scandal or stumble….

The Republicans were once an uptight and censorious party — something I rather liked about them, to be honest — and they are now a party where literally nothing is a disqualification for office. There is only one cardinal rule: Do not lose…. There's a lot of blame to go around, but no one did more to pioneer the politics of disgust than Donald Trump, who took the outrageous moments of his two presidential campaigns and turned them into virtues.

buzzmobile

Veteran

Apparently several of the photos used in Doublechinpokemon are stock photos from Memphis Tennessee based Banded Apparel. They literally photoshopped Trump's head on the existing catalog photos. :ROFLMAO:

A spokesperson for Banded said the company has "no comment" regarding the usage of their photos.
I can understand the "no comment" comment.
Trump is looking fit and trim these days.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Nixon likely is dancing in his rotted spot in Hell for not having to have faced even a 1/4 of what the Donald is accused of. And Nixon had the foresight to resign. (Though G. Ford, another milquetoste shirt from way back, pardoned the SOB!!)

tRump doesn't get that option now. The only protection Trump has now is our multi-tiered sense of what equal protection under the law means when the rubber hits the pavement... and the fear of socio-political blowback within the Justice Sytem where his uber-demented followers are concerned... which, in part, drives that multi-tiered system of 'equal protections'.

We'll never know for sure since the two most likely to know (Nixon and Ford) are now beyond this mortal plane but I'd be willing to wager that Nixion only resigned because him and Ford had already agreed on the pardon arrangement ahead of time. Ford got to be President for a short while (his only real shot at the job) and Nixion was guaranteed he would never face jail time (although if he did ever get sentenced he most likely would have done his time in the most country club like prison the Feds had to offer at the time).

As for Trump he could still manage to get pardoned if the Republicans managed to put someone like DeSantis in office in 2024 but that seems less and less likely right now as Biden's numbers seem to be steadily improving and there is always the chance that the Democrats come up with a compelling and more youthful option to run against Biden in the Primaries (although who that would be is unknown at this time).

As for the fear of socio-political blowback, if I'm understanding what you mean correctly (fear of Trump supporters rioting) with the job the special prosecutor is doing so far I'm not so sure that's as much of a concern as it once was. Smithhas been doing a good job of securing the connections that tie the coup plot directly to Trump most notably thru his efforts to put MAGA Congressman Scott Perry in front of a Federal Grand Jury over evidence found in the seizure of his phone and the records found therein. Those messages tie him to Trump and efforts to overturn the 2022 election. In my opinion the thing that has been holding DOJ back on indicting Trump is that they were having difficulty tieing Trump directly to the attempted Coup plot and they were reluctant to indict Trump if they weren't confident on their chances of winning. Now with the lines more directly drawn all the way to Trump directly that fear is greatly lessened and as a result there is a new type of socio-political blowback the DOJ has to worry about. That being the outrage that is likely to erupt if the DOJ doesn't indict Trump now that there is evidence showing Trump's direct involvement in plotting the Coup attempt.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran

I wouldn't say I'm enjoying the announcement itself so much, as much as I'm enjoying seeing some of Trumps most loyal allies cringe and face palm over the announcement:

Steve Bannon - "I can't watch it again, make it stop," Bannon said on his podcast. "Anybody on the comms team and anybody at Mar-a-Lago — and I love the folks down there — but we’re at war. They oughta be fired today."

John Cardillo - On Twitter, radio host and Trump supporter John Cardillo blasted the NFT drop, calling it "beyond wrong" in the wake of FTX's collapse, and crypto's winter. "Who advised him to do this?" he added.

Michael Flynn - "Whoever advised him on that, I'd fire him them immediately," Flynn said on a show streamed on the conservative video hosting platform Rumble.

Baked Alaska - Baked Alaska, a far-right media personality who has pleaded guilty to unlawfully protesting at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, tweeted: "i can’t believe i'm going to jail for an nft salesman."

Of course everyone who already disliked Trump is laughing histerically over what the big announcement turned out to be, another major grift to line the pockets of a greedy failed President. It's really not all that funny though, in fact it's quite pathetic and the only thing even more pathetic is the realization that those amoung the Trump faithful MAGAts that can actually afford $99 each for the digital NFT's (Not Freaking Trump) will likely pony up the cash and think themselves Patriots for doing so.

moose eater

We'll never know for sure since the two most likely to know (Nixon and Ford) are now beyond this mortal plane but I'd be willing to wager that Nixion only resigned because him and Ford had already agreed on the pardon arrangement ahead of time. Ford got to be President for a short while (his only real shot at the job) and Nixion was guaranteed he would never face jail time (although if he did ever get sentenced he most likely would have done his time in the most country club like prison the Feds had to offer at the time).

As for Trump he could still manage to get pardoned if the Republicans managed to put someone like DeSantis in office in 2024 but that seems less and less likely right now as Biden's numbers seem to be steadily improving and there is always the chance that the Democrats come up with a compelling and more youthful option to run against Biden in the Primaries (although who that would be is unknown at this time).

As for the fear of socio-political blowback, if I'm understanding what you mean correctly (fear of Trump supporters rioting) with the job the special prosecutor is doing so far I'm not so sure that's as much of a concern as it once was. Smithhas been doing a good job of securing the connections that tie the coup plot directly to Trump most notably thru his efforts to put MAGA Congressman Scott Perry in front of a Federal Grand Jury over evidence found in the seizure of his phone and the records found therein. Those messages tie him to Trump and efforts to overturn the 2022 election. In my opinion the thing that has been holding DOJ back on indicting Trump is that they were having difficulty tieing Trump directly to the attempted Coup plot and they were reluctant to indict Trump if they weren't confident on their chances of winning. Now with the lines more directly drawn all the way to Trump directly that fear is greatly lessened and as a result there is a new type of socio-political blowback the DOJ has to worry about. That being the outrage that is likely to erupt if the DOJ doesn't indict Trump now that there is evidence showing Trump's direct involvement in plotting the Coup attempt.

I think the blowback they fear isn't exclusively the upheaval in the streets, though they've made comments re. the Country's rifts more than once as a consideration.

The blowback in the House, or later on, perhaps the Senate, among the blindly partisan, who were seen in action during the impeachment efforts, and more recently with the small majority in taking the House, is also on their minds.

BTW, Ford was from Grand Rapids, Michigan. Grew up under that umbrella, off and on. I was aware of his past when he took over the office, mostly ill-equipped for the tasks.

He'd played football, and the long-standing joke was that he'd played too many times without a helmet.

Last edited:

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wouldn't say I'm enjoying the announcement itself so much, as much as I'm enjoying seeing some of Trumps most loyal allies cringe and face palm over the announcement:

Steve Bannon - "I can't watch it again, make it stop," Bannon said on his podcast. "Anybody on the comms team and anybody at Mar-a-Lago — and I love the folks down there — but we’re at war. They oughta be fired today."

John Cardillo - On Twitter, radio host and Trump supporter John Cardillo blasted the NFT drop, calling it "beyond wrong" in the wake of FTX's collapse, and crypto's winter. "Who advised him to do this?" he added.

Michael Flynn - "Whoever advised him on that, I'd fire him them immediately," Flynn said on a show streamed on the conservative video hosting platform Rumble.

Baked Alaska - Baked Alaska, a far-right media personality who has pleaded guilty to unlawfully protesting at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, tweeted: "i can’t believe i'm going to jail for an nft salesman."

Of course everyone who already disliked Trump is laughing histerically over what the big announcement turned out to be, another major grift to line the pockets of a greedy failed President. It's really not all that funny though, in fact it's quite pathetic and the only thing even more pathetic is the realization that those amoung the Trump faithful MAGAts that can actually afford $99 each for the digital NFT's (Not Freaking Trump) will likely pony up the cash and think themselves Patriots for doing so.
My guess is the whole thing is a way to launder money. One of Trump's shell companies buys them all up, then has them appraised at twice the value. Then that company "donates" it to a "charity" that is conveniently also one of Trumpco's shell companies who puts them "on display" and everybody uses it as a tax write off.

audiohi

Veteran
Somebody knows the details of the trading card deal.

What the FBI took from Trump, according to an accidentally unsealed list​

B25. Manila Folder marked “Serio Contract” containing contract with CIC Ventures and Gold Ventures and B26. CIC Ventures signed written consent
CIC Ventures is a corporation headquartered at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Fla. Its officers include Nick Luna, a former White House staffer for Trump. (“CIC” probably refers to “Commander in Chief.”) It’s not clear what “Serio” or “Gold Ventures” refer to.
FkDhTHEVUAETU6s.png

Last edited:

St. Phatty

Well Trump has definitely brought people together.

He brought us together, in this thread that seems oddly dedicated to basically wasting time.

Like it or not, that makes Trump a Leader.

Remember that old comic book "Richie Rich" ?

Trump is what happened when Richie Rich always gets his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.