What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moose eater

When I was growing up I thought religious freedom meant everyone was free to practice their own religion. Now that I'm older it's pretty obvious that it was the freedom to force Christianity on everyone.
Kelley Tshibaka-R ran against Lisa Murkowski-R in our ranked-choice voting this election.

She was recorded at a campaign meeting stating that birth control via the USPS should be banned. Later confronted about that statement, she denied it, despite Dermot Cole's blog online showing her saying it on video. (Apparently her religious beliefs include permission for dishonesty, if it supports 'the cause'). USPS is how our rural villages without roads typically get their medicines of various sorts. Including birth control.

She'd been cited for commercial fishing without a license, stating that "I didn't know." She's a licensed attorney. Ignorance of the law as an excuse for an attorney? Though there's little doubt in my mind she knew.

She owes the State of Alaska over $35,000 she hasn't repaid in relocation fees. (She's a transplant, brought up to be a commissioner for a loathsome administration).

She stated she prays, speaking in tongues, re. her policy and voting decisions.

An anti-abortion/anti-choice, election denier, tRump sycophant and proven liar. She lost to corporatist Lisa Murkowski-R in a fairly Red, pro-Trump State..

Edit: The tRumpers in the State now blame Ranked Choice Voting, and they are attempting to repeal the Citizen initiative-born RCV rules, as it interferes in the 'lock' they've had on elections here for too long, that had resulted from the 'lesser of 2 evils' dynamic that thrives in the former method of primaries previously t in place, and which they thrived on.

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Well Trump has definitely brought people together.

He brought us together, in this thread that seems oddly dedicated to basically wasting time.

Like it or not, that makes Trump a Leader.

Remember that old comic book "Richie Rich" ?

Trump is what happened when Richie Rich always gets his way.

Just because something catches the attention of multiple people doesn't make a leader.

A bloody traffic accident is not a leader.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'm curious what trumps comeback line will be when the 1-6 refers him for criminal prosecution on several counts with evidence made public. It's obvious that the party has now left him at the curb with other trash like Kevin McCarthy. Key members have grown tired of loosing.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I think the blowback they fear isn't exclusively the upheaval in the streets, though they've made comments re. the Country's rifts more than once as a consideration.

The blowback in the House, or later on, perhaps the Senate, among the blindly partisan, who were seen in action during the impeachment efforts, and more recently with the small majority in taking the House, is also on their minds.

BTW, Ford was from Grand Rapids, Michigan. Grew up under that umbrella, off and on. I was aware of his past when he took over the office, mostly ill-equipped for the tasks.

He'd played football, and the long-standing joke was that he'd played too many times without a helmet.
Yeah we all remember how Chevy Chase made a career out of mocking Ford. Him and Biden are a lot alike in that respect accept in Biden's case it was alway him tripping over his choice of words more then his own feet. But yeah even back in the day when Biden was still just a Senator he was well known for often speaking before thinking about how it sounded. I'm not saying he had mental problems he was actually a pretty smart guy he just had a knack for not having that ability to realize the words coming out of his mouth often sounded a lot worse then he meant them to be.

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
My guess is the whole thing is a way to launder money. One of Trump's shell companies buys them all up, then has them appraised at twice the value. Then that company "donates" it to a "charity" that is conveniently also one of Trumpco's shell companies who puts them "on display" and everybody uses it as a tax write off.
You could be right, at first I didn't think that but upon hearing it reported yesterday that they all sold out that sort of thing was something a lot of people started thinking of being a real possibility. Especially with the reported number of cards was 45,000. I'm sure there were some supporters who enthusiastically bought them but no way do I believe that there were 45000 people who paid $99 each for those NFT's.

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
Well Trump has definitely brought people together.

He brought us together, in this thread that seems oddly dedicated to basically wasting time.

Like it or not, that makes Trump a Leader.

Remember that old comic book "Richie Rich" ?

Trump is what happened when Richie Rich always gets his way.
I disagree just because you cause a lot of people to gather in one space to talk about you, some in a good way some in a bad way doesn't mean you're a leader at best it just means you're controversial. I mean aren't there threads where a lot of people have gathered to talk about Hunter Biden? Does that mean Hunter Biden is a leader?

Now if he caused people with opposing views to gather together and start seeing eye to eye then you might have reason to call him a leader.

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
I'm curious what trumps comeback line will be when the 1-6 refers him for criminal prosecution on several counts with evidence made public. It's obvious that the party has now left him at the curb with other trash like Kevin McCarthy. Key members have grown tired of loosing.
I imagine it will be along the lines of "This is just a Witch hunt, they're so afraid of me being President again they're trying to take me out by locking me up because they know they can't beat me in a fair fight"

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I disagree just because you cause a lot of people to gather in one space to talk about you, some in a good way some in a bad way doesn't mean you're a leader at best it just means you're controversial. I mean aren't there threads where a lot of people have gathered to talk about Hunter Biden? Does that mean Hunter Biden is a leader?

Now if he caused people with opposing views to gather together and start seeing eye to eye then you might have reason to call him a leader.

I can't pretend for a second that Trump has any diplomatic ability whatsoever.

But you're right, and for what it's worth, I believe Hunter and Trump rate the same score on leadership ability.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just because something catches the attention of multiple people doesn't make a leader.

A bloody traffic accident is not a leader.
You're arguing with someone who thinks Richard Nixon was a great president.
You could be right, at first I didn't think that but upon hearing it reported yesterday that they all sold out that sort of thing was something a lot of people started thinking of being a real possibility. Especially with the reported number of cards was 45,000. I'm sure there were some supporters who enthusiastically bought them but no way do I believe that there were 45000 people who paid $99 each for those NFT's.
To further this point, a couple of them have shown up on auction sites for $20,000 now. So now it can be argued those 45,000 "cards" are each worth $20,000, even if one is never sold at that price. So now those 45,000 cards are worth $900,000,000.00. That's a hell of a tax write off. Or a way to artificially inflate one's worth.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't pretend for a second that Trump has any diplomatic ability whatsoever.

But you're right, and for what it's worth, I believe Hunter and Trump rate the same score on leadership ability.
I'd say Hunter is way more of a leader than Trump. Hunter knows where to get good drugs and great hookers in Europe. That's blazing a progressive trail if I ever saw one - normalizing drug use and legal sex work. Hell, I'd vote for him!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Which is exactly what keeps his loyalists and fence-sitters reviving their support... over and over..
easier to fool someone than to convince them that they have been fooled...they WANT him to be right because he "agrees" with them. for the same reason that hookers go with men. "pay me first, sweetie, then we'll have fun!"

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
You're arguing with someone who thinks Richard Nixon was a great president.

To further this point, a couple of them have shown up on auction sites for $20,000 now. So now it can be argued those 45,000 "cards" are each worth $20,000, even if one is never sold at that price. So now those 45,000 cards are worth $900,000,000.00. That's a hell of a tax write off. Or a way to artificially inflate one's worth.
Another creative way to move dark money. I'll bet Putin, Kim and the Saudis have the gold premier, special edition collectable sets showing notable celebrity ass grabs.

Same as trump selling his previous Palm Beach shack for triple it's value to a Russian oligarch. There are reasons they want to give him money.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is not something that would satiate them. They know this is a scam and want nothing to do with it. They want cold, hard cash. This is a way to shield money and inflate his wealth to appeal to his fan base.

HempKat

Veteran
That is not something that would satiate them. They know this is a scam and want nothing to do with it. They want cold, hard cash. This is a way to shield money and inflate his wealth to appeal to his fan base.
Agreed, serious money launderers looking to launder huge sums of cash want something that is a less obvious cash grab. Stuff like this draws too much suspcion and attracts too much attention. This in my opinion is all because all the legal trouble he's been in and his manuver with the special master on the documents case has cost him too much money and his drop in polls which end up showing someone like DeSants who hasn't even announced he's going to run, beating Trump by double digits has the big money donors all jumping off the Trump train.

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Agreed, serious money launderers looking to launder huge sums of case want something that is a less obvious cash grab. Stuff like this draws too much suspcion and attracts too much attention. This in my opinion is all because all the legal trouble he's been in and his manuver with the special master on the documents case has cost him too much money and his drop in polls which end up showing someone like DeSants who hasn't even announced he's going to run, beating Trump by double digits has the big money donors all jumping off the Trump train.
That's the fact. Influence peddling and secret document sales are down as donors flee the toxic terminated ex. The big grift and laundromat are over for chump. Now he's back to penny anti hacks like hawking crappy steaks and NFTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.