What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
What strain do I need to smoke to achieve enlightenment? Just kidding. It’s just fkn weed. It won’t cure you, it won’t fix you, it won’t make you run better. It won’t make you a better person.
The mystery of growth. Good soil, good water, sunshine.
End of discussion.
Back to politics.
Bitch = 100% weakness

In mountain races there’s such a thing as Little Bitch Syndrome. It’s that inner voice that makes a runner want to quit…to give in to the mind’s games of pain and agony. The caving in of body, mind, and spirit. It’s the enemy.

You exhibit the little bitch. I’d kick you if you were down. Then I’d stomp the fuck out of your attitude. And I’d enjoy it!

Peace out. PMA

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
You’re one of the worst offenders. How many more high hands do you need before you’ve had enough? You totally obsess on Trump. You think it’s personal.

Fucking entitled Americans. Arrogance. Soap opera drama bitches. I fuck with you just on general principle. You’re embarrassing my homelands. Get a grip.
You're delusional and have nothing to support that opinion other then just your opinion. I dislike Trump because he's a poor excuse for a human being and a moron too stupid to even accomplish his political goals because he doesn't know enough about how things work to make it happen. I mean he wanted to enact a Muslim ban on people entering the US and yet he was so incompetent on making that happen that he had to revise his ban two or three times and even then he didn't get it to where he said he wanted it to be and much of it was undone by the left even before they had control of Congress. He wanted to build a border wall but couldn't figure out a way to fund it so he tried to pay for it using ways that were easily blocked like trying to take money earmarked for the military and redirecting it to his wall. On top of that what little wall he managed to get built was so ineffective because he tried to cut corners to bring costs down that once some of it was built it was easily defeated in less then a week buy illegal immigrants using a saw readily available at Home Depot for about $100. Most significantly though because it's what started us on the current path towards inflation he tried to manipulate foreign powers to do what he wanted by starting a trade war with China and other nations that we still are suffering the effects of today and it failed to produce the results he wanted at the time.

I never was behind him being President but at first I was willing and tried to be supportive of his administration seeing as how he was supposedly fairly elected according to all available evidence. In the beginning I even defended him a few times when he was unfairly attacked by the media. Unfortunately his incompetence shined thru everything he did and it became impossible to continue to support him.

You don't know me and you don't have any clue to my political position you just assume like most other MAGA fanatics that anyone who doesn't express support for him must obsessively hate him. Yeah I want him to be indicted and hopefully be sent to jail but not because I just don't like him but rather because he broke numberous laws and deserves to be in jail. Had any of us committed the same crimes to the same degree we would have been thrown in jail a long time ago. We are supposed to be a nation that operates by the rule of law and if anyone, even a democrat committed the same crimes to the same degree I'd be anxiously awaiting for them to be indicted and convicted too. You should just stick to cutting up caterpillars and your fingers with scissors as that's about the only thing you demonstrated competence at.

Absolem

We are pretty full of ourselves. Fanatically so. Living in the bubble.

Adios folks. Time has passed.
LMAO from the dude posting pics of himself trying to get a reaction.

Maybe a few more titty scissor pics?

You spend more time posing for your photos then the people on here posting political stuff. Yet you mock them for anything over 2 paragraphs.

Hempy McNoodle

'Strategic Communication'
This 'small group of people' should be the focus.
Who are they?

It's interesting, this covfefe thing is probably one of the greatest Q proofs and proof that the entire COVID and vaccination thing is WARFARE and was very well understood and planned for in advance. CovFeFe is the vaccine that the military produced. The militaries vaccine was publicly announced just as the "omicron variant" came out and you may recall that the "omicron variant" was lamented by Bill Gates as a "natural vaccine." I believe that the omicron variant was actually the covFeFe vaccine and was released via the South African military at the behest of the US and our foreign allies.
Who can figure out the true meaning of "covfefe" ??? Enjoy!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 31, 2017

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
we will never know where the virus came from.....

jfk was killed 60 odd years ago , and the whole report is still being kept under wraps... why?? - if it was castro, he's dead, the mafia...all gone.... the russians, dead dead and dead.... so why is it under wraps... maybe the cia/fbi.... doubt we will ever find out

Hempy McNoodle

we will never know where the virus came from.....

jfk was killed 60 odd years ago , and the whole report is still being kept under wraps... why?? - if it was castro, he's dead, the mafia...all gone.... the russians, dead dead and dead.... so why is it under wraps... maybe the cia/fbi.... doubt we will ever find out
This is one of the main topics of the 'The Great Awakening' thread... The Deep State tried to keep JFK and the Vaccine data under wraps. But, Now the military is engaged and everything we are witnessing in the world is basically a counter-coup to the JFK assassination coup. It was Globalist Neo-Nazis behind JFK, 9/11, and COVID/jab. The TRUTH is coming out and it is UNSTOPPABLE.

There was a very important meaning behind CovFeFe.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is one of the main topics of the 'The Great Awakening' thread... The Deep State tried to keep JFK and the Vaccine data under wraps. But, Now the military is engaged and everything we are witnessing in the world is basically a counter-coup to the JFK assassination coup. It was Globalist Neo-Nazis behind JFK, 9/11, and COVID/jab. The TRUTH is coming out and it is UNSTOPPABLE.

There was a very important meaning behind CovFeFe.
Context my boy, context.
"Despite the constant negative press covfefe.”

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No. You asked for context (for an explanation which was already given).
I did not ask for context. I raised that you need consider context. Just look at the original statement as it stands. You have not given any explanation to support your insinuation. (cannot call it an assertion because there is none)

Hempy McNoodle

t3JzGIDDJJb3.jpeg
HyFayxamZ94y.jpeg
Ljjp8n9F2X7W.jpeg
t86fa4VAtrVD.jpeg

Hempy McNoodle

It is very difficult to find some things on the internet nowadays such as the press releases which showed the Army's Walter Reed vaccine as containing Cov FeFe.

audiohi

Veteran
It's interesting, this covfefe thing is probably one of the greatest Q proofs and proof that the entire COVID and vaccination thing is WARFARE and was very well understood and planned for in advance. CovFeFe is the vaccine that the military produced. The militaries vaccine was publicly announced just as the "omicron variant" came out and you may recall that the "omicron variant" was lamented by Bill Gates as a "natural vaccine." I believe that the omicron variant was actually the covFeFe vaccine and was released via the South African military at the behest of the US and our foreign allies.

So what you're saying is that trump knew about the pandemic and didn't warn anyone besides "covfefe"? And, he couldn't stop it?

He knew about the vaccine and couldn't stop it?

He knew about the democrat plot to steal the election and couldn't stop it?

He has the evidence of a stolen election and can't get back into office or even show anyone the proof?

He can't stop the investigations and lawsuits he's being forced to give depositions for?

lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts