What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Nature

Careful…they’ll turn on you. These pot heads are easily manipulated. Next they’ll shout down a healthy lifestyle in a beautiful garden…in beautiful mountains…and hate on you for enjoying yourself and living life…smoking your homegrown….being free

Instilling the hate has been exceptionally easy. I picked this thread after trolling all of the threads in the speakers corner looking for the most far gone, arrogant, hypocritical subjects…and attempting to reason with them. They only hear what they want to hear. Believe only what they want to believe. It’s an echo chamber…in here. Textbook propaganda rhetoric is the belief system.

Why no women in these type of threads? They know better. They realize where there are no balls and just a bunch of retarded posturing….and fraud. They’d be put on the ignore lists of these sad ass perpetrators. The old knights of the round table redux….the queen broke their hearts. Symbolism…to the hard up gullibility
May not be any women in here but there's plenty of bitches...

I've never been part of the frat house here anyways, probably on many a ignore list. I'm also a fucking criminal so heaping praise or abhorrence on a system that took more from me (and not to mention the plant we all know and love) than it ever gave still seems absurd, no matter what color brush you paint it with. I enjoy the entertainment none the less though, keeps me coming back.

Just biden my time, waiting for a trump card.

h.h.

Veteran
I bet you still drive on the roads. Complain about the potholes.. Another frat boy above the fray. Stand in line.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
May not be any women in here but there's plenty of bitches...

I've never been part of the frat house here anyways, probably on many a ignore list. I'm also a fucking criminal so heaping praise or abhorrence on a system that took more from me (and not to mention the plant we all know and love) than it ever gave still seems absurd, no matter what color brush you paint it with. I enjoy the entertainment none the less though, keeps me coming back.

Just biden my time, waiting for a trump card.
…enjoy. I came back to these forums after 6 years to continue my thread…see if anything has changed. Last time I was here it was the Buddhist Prophets (a few of the mods) that were dictating the opinions to have….namaste chanters. These dudes are even more ridiculous. Chimps on politics. It’s sunk below the sanity line.
I live in a beautiful place. I am happy to enjoy my life. It’s not selfish. I forgive myself. I will not be shamed for having a different outlook.

Last edited:

h.h.

Veteran
I guess I like the women. Try not to use the derogatory feminized pronouns even though I do slip on occasion.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I guess I like the women. Try not to use the derogatory feminized pronouns even though I do slip on occasion.
You’ve become institutionalized. Politically Correct is a propaganda slogan. You are being shamed. And now you shame others. Don’t be a dick. But be a cunt.

Who…in the fuck…wants to be labeled politically correct? It’s fucking retarded (whoops…there’s another one) in the most very basic sense. Sitting pretty.

My wife calls it : White Weakness

…and she’s a bitch. she’s right.

Toe the line pussies…and don’t forget to vote

Last edited:

h.h.

Veteran
The irony is only the “politically correct” give a fuck about if they are or not. The politically incorrect Mickey Mouse club all wanting desperately to be individuals. Like the hippies of the sixties all wearing the same outfit.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
The irony is only the “politically correct” give a fuck about if they are or not. The politically incorrect Mickey Mouse club all wanting desperately to be individuals. Like the hippies of the sixties all wearing the same outfit.
You throw like a girl. One excuse after another.

You will not shame me with your bullshit.

AAE6F492-F1F4-4F47-95DB-F2DFF57B90FF.jpeg
BE5DA678-3B9C-44FE-AFEE-DDC9127A612C.jpeg

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

trump certainly never made a gaffe of any covfefe sort...a very stable man woman camera genius
Remember when CovFefe ended up being the main active component in the vaccine that the military produced (not released?) for COVID (years after the supposed 'gaffe')?

Double-Meaning: Remember when Covfefe was found to mean "I will stand" in arabic and then 'Big Tech' platforms conspired to remove the term from the internet?

Hempy remembers... :smoker:

Status
Not open for further replies.