What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You’ve become institutionalized. Politically Correct is a propaganda slogan. You are being shamed. And now you shame others. Don’t be a dick. But be a cunt.

Who…in the fuck…wants to be labeled politically correct? It’s fucking retarded (whoops…there’s another one) in the most very basic sense. Sitting pretty.

My wife calls it : White Weakness

…and she’s a bitch. she’s right.

Toe the line pussies…and don’t forget to vote
then you have the other politically correct...we must believe all what Q says; we cannot be suspected of any 'normie' thoughts. ALL HAIL the mighty Flynn the Trump; must curse any Republicans who we loved before but now they have soiled the doctrine. We are the true Q, not those other fake ones. Look at us; look at me. What is the real paradox?

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
then you have the other politically correct...we must believe all what Q says; we cannot be suspected of any 'normie' thoughts. ALL HAIL the mighty Flynn the Trump; must curse any Republicans who we loved before but now they have soiled the doctrine. We are the true Q, not those other fake ones. Look at us; look at me. What is the real paradox?
The only place…in my life…I hear about Q and all this Trump trolling is right here. I know nobody..in real life…that talks like that. No other sites I visit or where I am a member of….

This place is funny. Arguing American bullshit on a UK pot forum. Embarrassing no? As an American…. it’s horrendous behavior. Lol

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
….convincing a bunch of faceless strangers on a UK weed forum that I am pro or anti any political party is high on my list for the day. Sure buddy…if you were paying attention you’d grasp… I’m not the one obsessing on an ex president. Know what I mean, bean? Let me offer you a mirror…and some reflection. A little light?

Real life is a motherfucker….I know.
Clearing the rest of Sister 07 (wife’s pick of the litter) out of the garden…Grade A tops were harvested last week…Grade B and C today. These won’t hang…instead the flowers are pieced out…leaving nothing but the final manicure left…after they dry on a sheet. Fluff.

Weather rolling in….be any early start tomorrow…get this garden in before the rain, wind, cold spell.
I'm not obsessing over Trump, all I did was comment that your debate style is very much like the MAGA crowd which represents one side of the two sides you claim to not be a part of. You were the one who felt that the appropriate response for that was to firmly say "Fuck Trump".

You can keep your mirror, you need it more then I do.

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
The only place…in my life…I hear about Q and all this Trump trolling is right here. I know nobody..in real life…that talks like that. No other sites I visit or where I am a member of….

This place is funny. Arguing American bullshit on a UK pot forum. Embarrassing no? As an American…. it’s horrendous behavior. Lol
See that's your problem, you're too narrow minded, you see a UK site and think everything on it must lean towards UK. Have you not considered that this is an International site and as such draws people from all over including the US? Did it not ever occur to you that the majority of folks on a thread about a former President would mostly be US based users? Sure there are a few non US people in this thread but hey they're welcome to share opinions. Yeah maybe constitutional protection of Free Speech stops at the US border but Free Speech itself does not..

For someone who likes to think of himself as a free thinker you sure don't demonstrate it.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most of the people I know on ICMAG are from the USA. Most not from the USA will be found in the haze threads.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
See that's your problem, you're too narrow minded, you see a UK site and think everything on it must lean towards UK. Have you not considered that this is an International site and as such draws people from all over including the US? Did it not ever occur to you that the majority of folks on a thread about a former President would mostly be US based users? Sure there are a few non US people in this thread but hey they're welcome to share opinions. Yeah maybe constitutional protection of Free Speech stops at the US border but Free Speech itself does not..

For someone who likes to think of himself as a free thinker you sure don't demonstrate it.
You’re one of the worst offenders. How many more high hands do you need before you’ve had enough? You totally obsess on Trump. You think it’s personal.

Fucking entitled Americans. Arrogance. Soap opera drama bitches. I fuck with you just on general principle. You’re embarrassing my homelands. Get a grip.

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Most of the people I know on ICMAG are from the USA. Most not from the USA will be found in the haze. threads.
That changes everything. Rant about politics then. Spread your media driven dirty laundry. Air. Get out of your nut.

“You’re mad as hell and not going to take it anymore” about sums it up.

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Flew in yesterday. Then 2 hour drive Snow in the hills. Torturish trip. 12 hours at LAX. This plant is in a desert valley on a lake so frost did not get her yet.
Looks healthy. What’s the genetics?

I’m a UFC fan…so harvested early this morning (rain now) with the wife…then came home to an 8:30 start for the fights. Coming from the Middle East this pay per view. Over already. A belt defended and a belt won.

No threat of frost yet here. I’m at 6000’…but no frost threat at all. My old garden in Southern California was in a valley at 4000’…had to bed sheet from frost from mid Sept on. Morning off. Evening on. Used to take plants into mid November there….but it was a pain in the ass.

I should have everything harvested by mid week. I’m over it. Long season. A lot more to do though.

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks healthy. What’s the genetics?

I’m a UFC fan…so harvested early this morning (rain now) with the wife…then came home to an 8:30 start for the fights. Coming from the Middle East this pay per view. Over already. A belt defended and a belt won.

No threat of frost yet here. I’m at 6000’…but no frost threat at all. My old garden in Southern California was in a valley at 4000’…had to bed sheet from frost from mid Sept on. Morning off. Evening on. Used to take plants into mid November there….but it was a pain in the ass.

I should have everything harvested by mid week. I’m over it. Long season. A lot more to do though.
pretty sure it's the Panama I gave him but he mixed up some seeds so unsure

h.h.

Veteran
What strain do I need to smoke to achieve enlightenment? Just kidding. It’s just fkn weed. It won’t cure you, it won’t fix you, it won’t make you run better. It won’t make you a better person.
The mystery of growth. Good soil, good water, sunshine.
End of discussion.
Back to politics.

buzzmobile

Veteran

h.h.

Veteran
Nothing but the finest Afghan landraces when I place concrete.

Attachments

• 90B7835A-471A-406B-A18E-95295A2BB1CE.jpeg
    90B7835A-471A-406B-A18E-95295A2BB1CE.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 39

zachrockbadenof

Veteran

This place is funny. Arguing American bullshit on a UK pot forum. Embarrassing no? As an American…. it’s horrendous behavior.
i guess why we are called ...the ugly american...

Status
Not open for further replies.