What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Nature

Put an extra stitch in it for daddy. If anyone should be pissed off in this world…it’s the women. Marginalized since day one. 2nd class citizens.

Civilization was built on rape and murder. Nothing has changed. The foundations are still…as solid…as when they were originally conceived. Let us turn to page one in our religious texts

I say…think about that….old men…while you formulate your solutions and worry about your prostates
Yet, there are no women found in these threads, or even many of these types of political 'discussions'. Maybe they don't care about measuring dicks (they don't have them after all) or maybe they see the irony in calling someone out for being an intolerant Nazi, while also calling for their death because of their differing belief system.

Were there many female Nazis? Why don't we remember them? Are Melania and Ivanka also due the gallows by association?

Black and white, white and black. Group thought.

I've run out of edibles so feel like you guys need my input.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Yet, there are no women found in these threads, or even many of these types of political 'discussions'. Maybe they don't care about measuring dicks (they don't have them after all) or maybe they see the irony in calling someone out for being an intolerant Nazi, while also calling for their death because of their differing belief system.

Were there many female Nazis? Why don't we remember them? Are Melania and Ivanka also due the gallows by association?

Careful…they’ll turn on you. These pot heads are easily manipulated. Next they’ll shout down a healthy lifestyle in a beautiful garden…in beautiful mountains…and hate on you for enjoying yourself and living life…smoking your homegrown….being free

Instilling the hate has been exceptionally easy. I picked this thread after trolling all of the threads in the speakers corner looking for the most far gone, arrogant, hypocritical subjects…and attempting to reason with them. They only hear what they want to hear. Believe only what they want to believe. It’s an echo chamber…in here. Textbook propaganda rhetoric is the belief system.

Why no women in these type of threads? They know better. They realize where there are no balls and just a bunch of retarded posturing….and fraud. They’d be put on the ignore lists of these sad ass perpetrators. The old knights of the round table redux….the queen broke their hearts. Symbolism…to the hard up gullibility

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Oh right,,,, First some deflection then back to my plants, my tumbleweed, my selfie, me, me , me.

I realize you are desperate for attention and are grasping. Pathetic. Makes the place more uncool.
Then leave. Real easy solution. Leave. Go away, cool breeze. Certainly you have a Nazi to hang by the neck or burn at the stake. Go do something about it. ACT!!!!!!

…like you’re cool or something

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
It's a Freakshow and she's hanging upside down now.

PA182349.JPG

igrowone

Veteran

interesting topic - female Nazis that is
there were plenty but they don't show up in the same way as the guys
Nazi German womanhood was about being a traditional German woman
family and taking care of the home
that said, there were some exceptions
take Hanna Reich, German test pilot extraordinaire
was awarded the Iron Cross with oak leaves by Hitler himself
edit: actually I think it was the Knight's Cross, even better

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
By narrow-mindedness are you referring the way everyone's point of view is less valid than yours? Or that you basically are a one man circle jerk?
I think if you could be (proven time and time that you are not) objective you’d just shut the fuck up. Best you can do. As it is…you’re a shoestring in a shit covered shoe tracking up the floor

…her toast is popped up

Hempy McNoodle

What makes you think there are no women in these threads?

Hempy McNoodle

interesting topic - female Nazis that is
there were plenty but they don't show up in the same way as the guys
Nazi German womanhood was about being a traditional German woman
family and taking care of the home
that said, there were some exceptions
take Hanna Reich, German test pilot extraordinaire
was awarded the Iron Cross with oak leaves by Hitler himself
AP_18166461447582.jpg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
You’re going to take it only one way. That’s what happens after you let old age catch up on you. Set in your views. Done expanding. Treading water. Nostalgia. Irrelevant.

* It’s why there’s such catering to senior citizen voters. They turn up and out. Dunkin’ Donuts.

Label Me!….even if I insisted on nothing

Fuck Trump!! (Something you’ll understand)
Wow so sensitive, I guess I hit a nerve there.

dramamine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts