What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
You’re going to take it only one way. That’s what happens after you let old age catch up on you. Set in your views. Done expanding. Treading water. Nostalgia. Irrelevant.

* It’s why there’s such catering to senior citizen voters. They turn up and out. Dunkin’ Donuts.

Label Me!….even if I insisted on nothing

Fuck Trump!! (Something you’ll understand)

View attachment 18770726
They turn out because their parents fucked a whole bunch. There is just more of them.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
38EE0775-207E-479B-90A2-3D8AF65B05EB.jpeg
CA3E9A00-DC06-422C-9E62-F586CA8584F2.jpeg

Brother Nature

Prison Pooper

All the indictment talk can seep into yore posts if you're around it long enough, Freudian posting, no one is safe....

I'd imagine Trumps pussy looks a lot messier than that though, like a 90's public schools cafeterias sloppy Joe Wednesdays, with extra mayo.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Prison Pooper

All the indictment talk can seep into yore posts if you're around it long enough, Freudian posting, no one is safe....

I'd imagine Trumps pussy looks a lot messier than that though, like a 90's public schools cafeterias sloppy Joe Wednesdays, with extra mayo.
Put an extra stitch in it for daddy. If anyone should be pissed off in this world…it’s the women. Marginalized since day one. 2nd class citizens.

Civilization was built on rape and murder. Nothing has changed. The foundations are still…as solid…as when they were originally conceived. Let us turn to page one in our religious texts

I say…think about that….old men…while you formulate your solutions and worry about your prostates

buzzmobile

Veteran

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
95917F91-D925-4CD6-AA58-BB7EA9B7D2D2.jpeg

Power Stones from up around Reserve, NM.

Stretch out and grind

* South of me…they are still poaching Peyote

66DA120F-30A7-46EE-89F6-823DE35A9385.jpeg
85ACD694-B2A3-45F9-AA42-90AEC1E70868.jpeg
9B15F66C-1B82-42FB-BDDB-E41ACE0AD385.jpeg
B77EC49F-B976-4997-84D0-765E8BB0EBD7.jpeg

Shit hanging, bagged, piled everywhere….plants still in the ground…scissors flying….I want to be done

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Put an extra stitch in it for daddy. If anyone should be pissed off in this world…it’s the women. Marginalized since day one. 2nd class citizens.

Civilization was built on rape and murder. Nothing has changed. The foundations are still…as solid…as when they were originally conceived. Let us turn to page one in our religious texts

I say…think about that….old men…while you formulate your solutions and worry about your prostates
As I've said many times, Europeans should have learned from North America when they sneaked across the border, instead of being intent on crushing everything in sight,

I've had the privilege of learning from and being bossed by several powerful Haida women.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Trump did his deposition today on rape allegations.

He commented afterwards "It's a hoax".

I think he has a spin-O-meter on his wall for the bullshit story of the day.
The spin-O-meter has only two outcomes - Hoax or Witch Hunt.

It seems that simple people go for simple explanations.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

It seems stupid people go for stupid explanations.
there.fixed it for you!

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran

Thanks for the reporting. Time well spent.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Trump accused of rape - Of course you wouldn't be interested because it has something to do with Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Now back to your spamming, my plants, my selfie, my tumbleweed, me me me,

When this doesn’t happen….are you going to apologize for being a fanatic? Of course not….you’ll be conspiring to lose your mind on…some other…soap opera.

Maybe you need some me time. That would be scary. Some self reflection.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Oh right,,,, First some deflection then back to my plants, my tumbleweed, my selfie, me, me , me.

I realize you are
desperate for attention and are grasping. Pathetic. Makes the place more uncool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts