What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Dig her up! Dig her up! Drill baby drill!
fuck, she probably aint even in the casket. cheap as The Chump is, she's probably in a new jersey landfill someplace...or, maybe she went swimming with Jimmy Hoffa, and they stuck a filing cabinet in the grave....

h.h.

Veteran
Actually, how "it" started in Germany is that they built the largest industrial economy in the world, from 1920 to 1933, with a "soft expel" of the Jews becoming part of German culture. Under Ebert & Hindenburg.

Meanwhile, Henry Ford was distributing "The International Jew" in the US, so the Jewish community was losing ground in the US & Germany.

THEY HAD TO DO SOMETHING. Which involved destroying Germany, and using it as a club to promote the Israel Project.

This is described further in Edwin Black's "The Transfer Agreement".

Of course, the Jewish community SUPPORTED WW2 Germany, because they were instrumental to the Israel project. Hence Wall Street was caught financing WW2 Germany in the middle of the war.

That’s some horseshit. Next you’ll be saying the holocaust was mass suicide.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
People get culled all the time. The focus the holocaust still gets…is political. The holy people and the holy land. Religion. Fanatics feed the narrative.

I don’t believe that land to be any holier than any other. I don’t believe my people are the chosen ones.

Buying into fanaticism. One body of fanatics decimating another body of fanatics.

Getting close to 100 yrs ago. That chapter. There has been many since and there were many before.

Amazingly we are taught to remember this one best? It’s patriotic. It’s policy. It’s moral.

…but I suppose it looks better than a bunch of black folks running around chopping each other into pieces with Chinese made machetes…in the jungles of Rwanda or Brother Number 4 doing his deeds….way over there in Cambodia….or….or…

a country was created. It’s basically apartheid policy now in Israel. Possibly a Christian Theocracy. It has nuclear bombs. It’s posted in a strategic location amongst an angry population of marginalized people. Without the support from its benefactors…it’d be a grease spot. Wonder what the Palestinian people think of the holocaust.

…and yet the focus is still on Nazis. What the Nazis did. Jesus fucking Christ lol….catch up…stop being zombie racist

09D6A79B-44AE-4080-9938-F27922A4EE43.jpeg

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

People get culled all the time. The focus the holocaust still gets…is political. The holy people and the holy land. Religion. Fanatics feed the narrative.

I don’t believe that land to be any holier than any other. I don’t believe my people are the chosen ones.

Buying into fanaticism. One body of fanatics decimating another body of fanatics.

Getting close to 100 yrs ago. That chapter. There has been many since and there were many before.

Amazingly we are taught to remember this one best? It’s patriotic. It’s policy. It’s moral.

…but I suppose it looks better than a bunch of black folks running around chopping each other into pieces with Chinese made machetes…in the jungles of Rwanda or Brother Number 4 doing his deeds….way over there in Cambodia….or….or…

a country was created. It’s basically apartheid policy now in Israel. Possibly a Christian Theocracy. It has nuclear bombs. It’s posted in a strategic location amongst an angry population of marginalized people. Without the support from its benefactors…it’d be a grease spot. Wonder what the Palestinian people think of the holocaust.

…and yet the focus is still on Nazis. What the Nazis did. Jesus fucking Christ lol….catch up…stop being zombie racist

View attachment 18769914
Lots of truth there^

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The holy people and the holy land.
But in reality it is the brainiac land with many solutions forthcoming; BTI being one tiny example; tons of the leading edge research on many things. I'm a little puzzled with the apparently thoughtless response to covid but...

The apartheid thing, I'm unable to judge adequately; friends from there say not but I don't know.

Them getting back the land, holy or not, it is the land they got. Who knows now what is/was right. There are lots of non-religious Jews/Israelis. By the same standard the indigenous Americans in Oklahoma, etc. should get back Florida.

Regardless, they have certainly created a powerhouse and can fend for themselves now. I have to admire that a little. If they unleashed on Russia, for example, they would kick the snot out of them (not that they want to).

Chi13

ICMag Donor

It's a significant part of history, and remembered because of the significance in the West. I was taught about Stalin and Pol Pot in school as well, but they were less significant (to me) because I did know of people directly effected, whereas most of us likely have grandparents/ great grandparents effected by the biggest war in history.

Anyone who does not see parallels today between the rise of Hitler and the rise of ultra-Right Nationalists in other parts of the world is kidding themselves. I guess the focus should be to be aware of, and learn from, history. Of course the focus on the Holocaust is political (and psychological and sociological). I am sure if there was a Communist dictator rising there would be references to Stalin.

History and symbols have meaning to a lot of people. I still see the Confederate flag being waved. The swastika remains a potent symbol for White Nationalists (apologies to Hindus).

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
It's a significant part of history, and remembered because of the significance in the West. I was taught about Stalin and Pol Pot in school as well, but they were less significant (to me) because I did know of people directly effected, whereas most of us likely have grandparents/ great grandparents effected by the biggest war in history.

Anyone who does not see parallels today between the rise of Hitler and the rise of ultra-Right Nationalists in other parts of the world is kidding themselves. I guess the focus should be to be aware of, and learn from, history. Of course the focus on the Holocaust is political (and psychological and sociological). I am sure if there was a Communist dictator rising there would be references to Stalin.

History and symbols have meaning to a lot of people. I still see the Confederate flag being waved. The swastika remains a potent symbol for White Nationalists (apologies to Hindus).
dude…your sky is in a permanent state of falling. It must be a helpless feeling. If it’s not the climate it’s the fascist right wing….coming to get you…goddamn the anxiety.

DB226D67-94F3-4662-A819-7E96E523D5A2.jpeg

Trimming Sister 03 …..blue line expression

* maybe consider moving to the States. It’s a fantastic environment. The landscape is great. Most of us appreciate what we have and where we live. The only malcontents I run into…are generally…right here…online. It’s a minority. Most are plump and content. Well fed and housed. Safe and protected.

** We only goose step on Wednesdays. Hump day. Good day to get in step and preach white supremacy…while burning our crosses

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
But in reality it is the brainiac land with many solutions forthcoming; BTI being one tiny example; tons of the leading edge research on many things. I'm a little puzzled with the apparently thoughtless response to covid but...

The apartheid thing, I'm unable to judge adequately; friends from there say not but I don't know.

Them getting back the land, holy or not, it is the land they got. Who knows now what is/was right. There are lots of non-religious Jews/Israelis. By the same standard the indigenous Americans in Oklahoma, etc. should get back Florida.

Regardless, they have certainly created a powerhouse and can fend for themselves now. I have to admire that a little. If they unleashed on Russia, for example, they would kick the snot out of them (not that they want to).
The same Holy war has been being fought for centuries. By the same fanatical peoples. Talk about a long running narrative.

Without US military support…Israel gets wiped off the map. They are surrounded by their foes. Of course they’d nuke the Palestinians before that happened. At the end of the day….it’s a religious war based in fairytale land. No thanks. No tears. No love. No peace. The history is consistent.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The same Holy war has been being fought for centuries. By the same fanatical peoples. Talk about a long running narrative.

Without US military support…Israel gets wiped off the map. They are surrounded by their foes. Of course they’d nuke the Palestinians before that happened. At the end of the day….it’s a religious war based in fairytale land. No thanks. No tears. No love. No peace. The history is consistent.
Well there were times, according to history books anyway and if my memory serves me, they were not supported by the US until into the 60s and smuggled in necessary product to manufacture their own weaponry, including the UZI and nuclear weapons. They bought weapons from the Czechs after France ceased supply; also clandestinely from illicit sources. I actually believe they would do fine without US support but why not take it(?) Actionabley, maybe the finest military there is.

Besides they train Jack Russells to find bombs. How smart is that?
1665962849444.jpeg

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Well there were times, according to history books anyway and if my memory serves me, they were not supported by the US until into the 60s and smuggled in necessary product to manufacture their own weaponry, including the UZI and nuclear weapons. They bought weapons from the Czechs after France ceased supply; also clandestinely from illicit sources. I actually believe they would do fine without US support but why not take it(?) Actionabley, maybe the finest military there is.

Besides they train Jack Russells to find bombs. How smart is that?
View attachment 18770105
Well let’s save the funds and stop supporting them and see what happens in 2022.

They have a fine military because a lot of money is spent on it…and it’s blooded often. Not unlike the US military.

I spent a lot of time in the Middle East back in the mid-late 80s. Mostly around Lebanon. Marine Corps. It was a shit show then….and doesn’t look much improved now. Holy land.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.