What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
You also said that you are not afraid if nazis.

Not being afraid means not knowing. If you have known people who were there or ever been to a nazi prison camp then you would know. This is not believe or make believe, it's world history. Don't try to make up a false explanation and stick some buzz word labels on it to sell it as something else.

Maybe a little narcissistic on all the selfies.
I’m a total narcissist. You’re about the 4th individual on here to point that out. Just like you are a negative wave. Now we’ve cleared that up. Stop being a lump.

I’m married to Swiss National whose mother is a full German from the fatherland. Her mother (my wife’s grandmother) went through both WW1 and WW2. She supported the Nazis until the day she died.

You might want to read the beginnings of the 3rd Reich from the German view. And understand where it came from…and where my wife’s grandmother’s views were established.

You are completely in the culture of make believe. The Nazi Germany climate looked nothing like current America.

We are spoiled children.

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
If the shoe fits...lace it up comrade...
Cuz in communist ideology all land is annexed from ownership and becomes
An asset of the state
This may appeal to those who own nothing and are happy to be taken care of by the government while some of us work hard in the pursuit of happiness
No other culture has contributed more
To the betterment of mankind while still achieving the American dream
So you saying that because you work hard you have earned the privilege to support a culture of hate and the quality of life for anyone who does not support white nationalism because it is somehow less valuable than yours?

moose eater

If the shoe fits...lace it up comrade...
Cuz in communist ideology all land is annexed from ownership and becomes
An asset of the state
This may appeal to those who own nothing and are happy to be taken care of by the government while some of us work hard in the pursuit of happiness
No other culture has contributed more
To the betterment of mankind while still achieving the American dream
It's posts like that where it's made clear that your thinking and knowledge closely resembles the psychic representation of the image in your avatar.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I’m a total narcissist. You’re about the 4th individual on here to point that out. Just like you are a negative wave. Now we’ve cleared that up. Stop being a lump.

I’m married to Swiss National whose mother is a full German from the fatherland. Her mother (my wife’s grandmother) went through both WW1 and WW2. She supported the Nazis until the day she died.

You might want to read the beginnings of the 3rd Reich from the German view. And understand where it came from…and where my wife’s grandmother’s views were established.

You are completely in the culture of make believe. The Nazi Germany climate looked nothing like current America.

We are spoiled children.
I'm also married to a European woman and lived there for many years. Her grandparents told me many stories of the occupation and the atrocities. I share their views and adamantly oppose nazis. I have also seen nazi prison camps - horrible. Belgium has always been opposed to the death penalty, however, after the war they erected gallows in the Grand Place, in Brussels, and they hung every Belgian who collaborated with the nazis to save their own asses.

I like the way they think and believe that day of reckoning will arrive here too.

Please don't call me a negative or a lump because I strongly oppose fascists and everything about them.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I'm also married to a European woman and lived there for many years. Her grandparents told me many stories of the occupation and the atrocities. I share their views and adamantly oppose nazis. I have also seen nazi prison camps - horrible. Belgium has always been opposed to the death penalty, however, after the war they erected gallows in the Grand Place, in Brussels, and they hung every Belgian who collaborated with the nazis to save their own asses.

I like the way they think and believe that day of reckoning will arrive here too.

Please don't call me a negative or a lump because I strongly oppose fascists and everything about them.
You oppose blindly…and in one dimension. That’s why I say “stop being a lump” Opposing is fine with me. Have at it. Just don’t attempt to spread your fears my way.

Easily manipulated into a witch hunt. A fanatic in the making.

I oppose fanaticism.

076132C1-3638-47CE-9020-662264B632EB.jpeg

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

How about the ones in Ukraine? How do you feel about the Azov Battalion?

I agree. The day of reckoning will arrive here too. :smoker:

med4u

Veteran
It's posts like that where it's made clear that your thinking and knowledge closely resembles the psychic representation of the image in your avatar.
That's hilarious as my avatar is an hommage to the many dumbasses
That grace these threads....a reflection of
The beholder...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
You oppose blindly…and in one dimension. That’s why I say “stop being a lump” Opposing is fine with me. Have at it. Just don’t attempt to spread your fears my way.

Easily manipulated into a witch hunt. A fanatic in the making.

I oppose fanaticism.
It really doesn't work when you try to discredit what I say with labels or in effect - name calling.

You have not made a counterpoint.

400,000 Americans died in World War II because Fascists Suck.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
It really doesn't work when you try to discredit what I say with labels or in effect - name calling.

You have not made a counterpoint.

400,000 Americans died in World War II because Fascists Suck.
Fanatics Suck! They come in all forms. You are not making an argument…dude. You are heading towards a rant. There is no reason for me to counterpoint.

Go kick a skinhead’s ass…or maybe go to a bar and find a Trump supporter to leverage your anger into. Your breath smells like an ashtray and stale beer. Piss away.

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Fanatics Suck! They come in all forms. You are not making an argument…dude. You are heading towards a rant. There is no reason for me to counterpoint.

Go kick a skinheads ass…or maybe go to a bar and find a Trump supporter to leverage your anger into. Your breath smells like an ashtray and stale beer. Piss away.
There you go again. Add fanatics to the list of names to call people who you dis agree with.

I'm still trying to figure out why you and others like thinking support people who want to overthrow of our government and support fascists. If that's your thing, I really don't care.

Chump and those who tried to overthrow the government. I want them jailed.

buzzmobile

Veteran
View attachment 18769134 View attachment 18769135

Current Events in the real world. I have more rain coming this way…and a drop in temps. Took some choice tops off Sister 23 in defense of.

* The Caterpillar War continues without quarter. I am winning. I am a murderous motherfucker with scissors.

View attachment 18769150 View attachment 18769148 View attachment 18769147 View attachment 18769149

^ Still have full and partial Sisters to harvest. You poor fuckers have me for another week or two or three…..

Too High To Die
I'm curious if you know what kind of caterpillar? I am fascinated by insects especially since an entomology class taught by Dr. Ingolf Askevold. A compound microscope a good buzz and counting the bifurcations on the veins in a fly's wing was a blast.

Scissors are cutting the critters in half?

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
There you go again. Add fanatics to the list of names to call people who you dis agree with.

I'm still trying to figure out why you and others like thinking support people who want to overthrow of our government and support fascists. If that's your thing, I really don't care.

Chump and those who tried to overthrow the government. I want them jailed.
….listen to yourself. You’re making stuff up now. Emotions getting the better of you. It’s why propagandist target them.

Where is it I am showing support for anyone…but myself? Right. Run it back. Pour another.

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I'm curious if you know what kind of caterpillar? I am fascinated by insects especially since an entomology class taught by Dr. Ingolf Askevold. A compound microscope a good buzz and counting the bifurcations on the veins in a fly's wing was a blast.

Scissors are cutting the critters in half?

F751FB99-5083-47CB-82DD-A3080DCF0FFA.jpeg

^ Little bastards. Their egg sack is white with black spots. They like to come out of the flowers into sunlight. I’ve killed easily over a 100 in the last 4 weeks. They hatched starting in early Sept. I’d estimate.

Last edited:

Absolem

Very silly statement on your part. The 3rd Reich clearly stated their plan from the start. Not sure why you think the "beginnings" of the 3rd Reich would somehow make their end game not so bad?
Your wife's grandma is a perfect example of people who don't learn from the past.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The Swiss benefitted from the nazis. Guess where all the gold went and guess where they got the gold. They still have allot of it. Nazis suck.

Cats suck too. Moths laid eggs on your flowers. Now you're screwed because the cats trash your plants.
cats.JPG
cats2.JPG

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Very silly statement on your part. The 3rd Reich clearly stated their plan from the start. Not sure why you think the "beginnings" of the 3rd Reich would somehow make their end game not so bad?
Your wife's grandma is a perfect example of people who don't learn from the past.
…the economic state of Germany pre Nazism is what I was aiming at. The reasons for the rise.

You are a perfect example of someone who only looks at things from your perspective. Does not question the reasons why or how.

Nothing silly about it

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
The Swiss benefitted from the nazis. Guess where all the gold went and guess where they got the gold. They still have allot of it. Nazis suck.

Cats suck too. Moths laid eggs on your flowers. Now you're screwed because the cats trash your plants. View attachment 18769266 View attachment 18769268
My harvest is not suffering. I’m a pro active gardener. Moths lay eggs. Eggs turn into caterpillars. Caterpillars shit. Shit becomes mold. Rot is what kills plants.

You babble about shit (speaking of) that was before your time. And for no reason. Retarded attempts at an argument.

Nazis suck. Your message. Got it. Not sure why you have to keep repeating it. Do you think I’m a Nazi?

Absolem

…the economic state of Germany pre Nazi is what I was aiming at. The reasons for the rise.

You are a perfect example of someone who only looks at things from your time and perspective.

Nothing silly about it
Well Duh............ It's the only timeline I've lived.

Just like your wife's grandma never left the belief of the 3rd Reich many others did leave. History and their time changed them. It's their stories you dismiss.

Again it's silly. Kinda like asking an abused women if their husband who abuses them is a nice guy. The answer is usually yes. So why would you take that perspective and legitimize it?????????? Don't think living it would make me change my mind. Regardless of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.