What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I simply nick the edge of the yolk, then methodically take each bite of equal amounts of egg white and toast, and slide it through the runny yolk, so it makes the whites and dry toast worth eating.

Yolk makes the world go 'round, man.
Ok. All this yolk has me wanting some sausage. Probably just drink another coffee.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
What is/was the Knights of the Round Table?
It’s an old thread that a few of the people in this thread dedicated a lot of time to. And to their queen. Then well….their judgement was called into question. The queen fell from grace…and she didn’t fall well or alone. That thread became something else…

I point it out…only as a reference…to the gullibility of people. The same people.

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Fd3VvxNVIAEVQI6.png

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Except that it’s never happening and you really only want the side you don’t align with to fall.

Pretty simple dude.
I suppose your right. But I don't draw my line between right or left. I support those who want to be kind to their neighbors and their planet. And if someone cannot find it in themselves to be on that side I really have no use for them. My only political interest is removing slime and getting some laughs on the internet in-between whatever my day offers.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I suppose your right. But I don't draw my line between right or left. I support those who want to be kind to their neighbors and their planet. And if someone cannot find it in themselves to be on that side I really have no use for them. My only political interest is removing slime and getting some laughs on the internet in-between whatever my day offers.
The closet to a 1/2 Truth you will ever admit.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I'm not saying that to some degree I want the red to fall more than the blue. But I take each individual and whatever situation led them to their beliefs and actions and try not to pre judge most of them.
I totally judge. I judge that if an individual climbs that high in the corporation (that is this country) they are corrupt as fuck. They have to be. Ruthless and without morals. Leadership through example? It’s run by psychopaths. You don’t run the machine on ethics and love.

If you are gullible enough to believe they are working for citizens…if the plan that the government was ever working for citizens…then your situational awareness totally sucks.

Fucking with fools on the internet I get. Productive? No. Amusing? Yes.

Prediction: this thread will be active until 2024 and at least 4 years behind

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I totally judge. I judge that if an individual climbs that high in the corporation (that is this country) they are corrupt as fuck. They have to be. Ruthless and without morals. Leadership through example? It’s run by psychopaths. You don’t run the machine on ethics and love.

If you are gullible enough to believe they are working for citizens…if the plan that the government was ever working for citizens…then your situational awareness totally sucks.

Fucking with fools on the internet I get. Productive? No. Amusing? Yes.

Prediction: this thread will be active until 2024 and at least 4 years behind
But no. What about Jimmy Stewart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts