What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

h.h.

Veteran
You could just not read what the idiots are posting. Scroll right by. I do it all the time.

Telling people you are putting them on your ignore list is petty and passive aggressive. Making a statement. If you feel you need to do it…just do it…announcing it is lame as fuck. Nobody cares. And people still read their ignore lists.

Senseless and smug…like this thread.
As opposed to pure agression. Whatever. It’s been fun. I appreciate some of the jobs you’ve done. Nice crop. Getting tired of being your entertainment. Sorry your wife works so much. But it’s time to ignore your nonsense. You have nothing to say and you’re an attention junkie.

h.h.

Veteran
E0D65F5F-A797-41F1-BBB3-327EAE6430BA.jpeg

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
As opposed to pure agression. Whatever. It’s been fun. I appreciate some of the jobs you’ve done. Nice crop. Getting tired of being your entertainment. Sorry your wife works so much. But it’s time to ignore your nonsense. You have nothing to say and you’re an attention junkie.
Not sure why you bring up my wife. That’s weird…but she gardens too. You’re a step into being personal. We don’t do the dependent thing. Want my tax info?

Attention junkie, narcissistic personality, smug, know it all…..ok you dudes keep taking your fiber induced shits.

3D0CCF73-D4C0-4245-9A32-7FA33704A776.jpeg

Don’t forget to vote Blue…and change the shitty ugly corrupt world you can’t seem to find humor in….and then put it on IGNORE

…all you have to do. the only answer for you. do it…as I expect nothing more out of you

Last edited:

med4u

Veteran
Some call it ignore...in reality it's a character flaw..a weakness in self
reliance and inability to control input
that they may find offensive or misaligned to their own perceptions

yxyv6.jpg

Last edited:

med4u

Veteran
Not sure why you bring up my wife. That’s weird…but she gardens too. You’re a step into being personal. We don’t do the dependent thing. Want my tax info?

Attention junkie, narcissistic personality, smug, know it all…..ok you dudes keep taking your fiber induced shits.

View attachment 18761654

Don’t forget to vote Blue…and change the shitty ugly corrupt world you can’t seem to find humor in….and then put it on IGNORE

…all you have to do. the only answer for you. do it…as I expect nothing more out of you

Nice rack bro!

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
No I don’t think you are seething over my posts. You don’t even read them. Perhaps it’s just your nature to be upset and exploited. I don’t know.

Maybe you live in an alternative reality where ex presidents popular with a good part of the population…seen as an icon of current American culture….gets indicted on criminal charges.

Maybe you can vote Blue or Red or Green or something…to right the wrongs…right the ship…wave the victory flag….

…or not

I wager a year from now…I’ll find you here…still seething…along with the rest of your sewing circle. Talk about a cult. Knights of the Sewing Circle Redux.

Of course…by then…there will be something or someone else to freak on…to work you up…push your buttons…wear on your emotional state
What makes you think I don't read your posts? I couldn't respond to them using terms you use in your posts if I didn't read them. Apparently your education didn't serve you well enough to understand the difference between ignoring your opinion and ignoring you. Then again that's not all that surprising given that 2-3 paragraphs are more then your brain can handle. I imagine there are all sorts of gaps in what you think you know.

For example you seem to be under the delusion that 35% represents a good part of the population when in fact it only represents a minority. Only that minority sees Trump as an icon. The majority sees him as a failed ex-president and a criminal and yes criminals should be indicted on criminal charges. Except in you're alternate reality where you think if someone is popular with enough people they should be given a pass on their crimes.

As for a year from now, maybe, hopefully rather then wagering on what you IMAGINE are my emotions you can actually contribute to the topic at hand? Excuse me if I don't hold my breath.

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
What makes you think I don't read your posts? I couldn't respond to them using terms you use in your posts if I didn't read them. Apparently your education didn't serve you well enough to understand the difference between ignoring your opinion and ignoring you. Then again that's not all that surprising given that 2-3 paragraphs are more then your brain can handle. I imagine there are all sorts of gaps in what you think you know.

For example you seem to be under the delusion that 35% represents a good part of the population when in fact it only represents a minority. Only that minority sees Trump as an icon. The majority sees him as a failed ex-president and a criminal and yes criminals should be indicted on criminal charges. Except in you're alternate reality where you think if someone is popular with enough people they should be given a pass on their crimes.

As for a year for now, maybe, hopefully rather then wagering on what you IMAGINE are my emotions you can actually contribute to the topic at hand? Excuse me if I don't hold my breath.
I can talk down to you in a single sentence.

You…on the other hand…drag it out for a few paragraphs.

40A94C30-FB93-423E-870D-E8377D3FE0C3.jpeg

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.