What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Should the defendent pay the Judges salary too? Obviously, I would think that the financing would be the same as that which pays for the judge and clerk or a Special Council.
Often times the defendent does pay, have you not heard of court costs? Of course that's only if they are found guilty, if they prove to be innocent then the costs go to the state or county or governing body prosecuting the case.

HempKat

Veteran
How do you know it never existed?...does it surprise you that he needs a legal defense fund..!?
The more shit he gets accused of...the
More people give him cash...that phenomena will never change...you should read "The Art of the deal"...
Theres no such thing as good or bad publicity for him...Trump capitalizes on both
Any time you see him at an event or gives one of his rhetorical speeches or rallies
He makes millions...people pay it...
Think about it..if your looking for a headline for your event...have Trump show up...your plastered all over
The media from here to China
Like a horrible commercial jingle that gets stuck in your head...you hate it...
But everyone knows the brand behind it

Sing it with me..."you have a structured settlement but you need cash now"...
😖not only do you know who to call...
But you got 877 CASHNOW embedded in your brain too

You assume too much. As for how do I know it never existed, many people have tried to follow that paper trail and there is no record of it. You do realize that there's all sorts of things that go into setting up and registering a fund like that, it's not something you can just think and it's true. Plus as you point out he makes millions and allegedly he is a multi billionaire why should other people be expected to pay for the legal defense of the trouble his own actions get him into? Why should people struggling to get by on normal incomes, that aren't billionaires themselves believe he needs their money to defend himself? It's all part of his grift.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Still pathetic
O man. You need to expand on that. 3 or 4 paragraphs should calm you down…cut the seething to a tolerable level.

8CEB85FA-7799-4D76-A13A-70B4EA95F7CD.jpeg

You know who Skydog was? Hey Jude? Wilson Pickett?

Soundtrack

Last edited:

med4u

Veteran
You assume too much. As for how do I know it never existed, many people have tried to follow that paper trail and there is no record of it. You do realize that there's all sorts of things that go into setting up and registering a fund like that, it's not something you can just think and it's true. Plus as you point out he makes millions and allegedly he is a multi billionaire why should other people be expected to pay for the legal defense of the trouble his own actions get him into? Why should people struggling to get by on normal incomes, that aren't billionaires themselves believe he needs their money to defend himself? It's all part of his grift.
No one has found it...is not a basis of fact.Whose doing the assuming?
Hes not even been indicted...your assuming he is guilty before due process...the burden of proof will be on the DOJ ..if he is ever indicted

Whatever Garland does he better do it quick...the repubs already have his impeachment ready to go..
Hes gonna be fired out of Washington
Faster than a snot rocket come Jan

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
No one has found it...is not a basis of fact.Whose doing the assuming?
Hes not even been indicted...your assuming he is guilty before due process...the burden of proof will be on the DOJ ..if he is ever indicted

Whatever Garland does he better do it quick...the repubs already have his impeachment ready to go..
Hes gonna be fired out of Washington
Faster than a snot rocket come Jan
There are places such paper trails are kept they're called records. It's not like such documentation is valid if it's locked up in a box and buried where nobody can find it. If that legal defense fund existed there would be records that could be looked up to confirm it. So yes in this case saying it can't be found is a basis of fact. That however wasn't what I was referring to when I said you assume to much. You were talking about some commercial jingle and you assume I know it, clearly you listen to a lot of radio and/or watch a lot of TV. I'm not familiar with the jingle you referenced because I don't watch a lot of TV or listen to a lot of radio.

Perhaps Garland's appointment will be cut short but there you go assuming again, the Republican's have to win the mid terms first and current polling shows that is very much in doubt, thanks to them focusing on the Big Lie and Abortion their victory in the mid terms is far less assured then it should be if one judges by past trends. I do agree with you though that Garland should move quickly, the only basis for delaying past the mid terms is the fear of it seeming political but the people most likely to see it as just political already see it that way. It's not like if Garland waits all you MAGA people are going to say, "Gee I guess it wasn't political" and allow him to stay in office unchallenged.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
at least that kool-aid shut those people up:)
be nice if we got that lucky. i'm sure that "some" of them truly believe Chumps shtick (and i feel for them), but shitloads of them follow him because they too are dickheads, and despite knowing he is lying to them and everyone else. and they deserve a nice cool mandatory cup of go the hell away... JMHO

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Hahaha, you think I'm seething over your posts? You assume too much also.
No I don’t think you are seething over my posts. You don’t even read them. Perhaps it’s just your nature to be upset and exploited. I don’t know.

Maybe you live in an alternative reality where ex presidents popular with a good part of the population…seen as an icon of current American culture….gets indicted on criminal charges.

Maybe you can vote Blue or Red or Green or something…to right the wrongs…right the ship…wave the victory flag….

…or not

I wager a year from now…I’ll find you here…still seething…along with the rest of your sewing circle. Talk about a cult. Knights of the Sewing Circle Redux.

Of course…by then…there will be something or someone else to freak on…to work you up…push your buttons…wear on your emotional state

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
No. I just get fed up with bullshit, lies, abuse, or idiocy. Only have three on ignore. Some people it is just pointless reading their shit or engaging in their bullshit.
You could just not read what the idiots are posting. Scroll right by. I do it all the time.

Telling people you are putting them on your ignore list is petty and passive aggressive. Making a statement. If you feel you need to do it…just do it…announcing it is lame as fuck. Nobody cares. And people still read their ignore lists.

Senseless and smug…like this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts